Vanities CJ's Vanity Showcase

Heath04🌳

Pumpking
Here are the others I've posted this to other threads:

Greek Mythology
Halloween
Dinosaur Onesie
Elementals

I'll add/remove vanities from this thread based on whether I like them or not, I have gotten significantly better at showcasing them so I have tweaked a lot of my older vanities too. For example, this used to be a bad gif of a decent vanity but I feel like I did better on both ends for showcasing this vanity and improving it. The old title was just "Metal" so I tried to capture the vibe and edginess of an album cover. I took reference specifically from Escape the Fate.

Metal.gif

Last edited:
Also wanted to share these vanities I did for the Ankh, Hero, and Frozen shields.

1708454380080.png

Obsidian Outlaw Hat (Purple and Silver Dye)
Shadow Scalemail (Purple and Silver Dye)
Jim's Leggings (Purple and Black Dye)
Black Belt (Purple Dye)
Mana Regeneration Band (Reflective Gold Dye)
Cross Necklace
Ankh Shield
Familiar Wig
Red's Breastplate (Bright Brown Dye)
Fossil Greaves (Bright Brown Dye)
Worm Scarf (Black Dye)
Hero Shield
Berserker's Glove
Platinum Helmet (Martian Dye)
Titanium Breastplate (Martian Dye)
Spectre Pants (Martian Dye)
Blindfold (Shadow Dye)
Obsidian Skull (Martian Dye)
Worm Scarf (Bright Silver Dye)
Frozen Shield

Last edited:
With Jim's Set getting a resprite I wanna post my favorite uses of it. While some of these may be possible, the way the cape is now I don't know if these vanities would look as good.
The resprite in question:
1708505633598.png

Trench Coat, I use this one most often with coybows or scientists. I can imagine the change wouldn't allow this one to work as well, it would look clunky at worst.
dismount.gif

Cape Accents, this one isn't that major but it's a nice little detail I add onto some of my vanities. I can definitely see this one not sticking around due to it just barely working with the current sprite.
coffee.gif

Being tied to the leg slot, lets you use some cool armor pieces and save up some accessory slots at the same time. I'm not 100% sure if this one is leaving, the way the armor piece is set up some of the cape goes onto the shoulders which is a bit concerning. Makes me think that the cape is being moved to the chest.
breather.gif

These are the main 3, I use Jim's Leggings probably in too much of my vanities. It is just such a safe option if you wanna make a set look good, I really do hope we get some sort of alternative like some Ancient Jim's Leggings would be great to see.

Torn between showcasing my new vanities here and my profile, will likely keep this one for newer vanities I've created.

1713018095580.png
1713018101581.png

Either way, I have been watching a lot of X-Men with the release of 97' really enjoying that show

Back
Top Bottom