Weapons & Equip Combine Toolbelt with Chisel

Kats

Pixel Pirate
Heyo

Could we make this a thing?
Would be very nice, and makes sense I'd say. :p

Could also be combined with the Architect Gizmo Pack at whichever stage you so wish, I just figured Toolbelt is a good one to combine with since it has no upgrade, and it also makes sense, as a Chisel is a tool.
That and you likely don't want the player to have all the benefits of the Gizmo Pack + Mining Speed in a single slot, where toolbelt only adds one extra block placement range. :p
(Keep possibility from Toolbelt to equip in Vanity Slot too pl0x lol.)
Could also either make another neat little accessory that would fit nicely as another toolbelt upgrade, or make it require an additional rare material. Either of these and only obtainable in Hardmode would make it a nice little mid/late-game QoL upgrade. :)

EDIT: While playing around with something entirely unrelated in Journey Mode, I happened to stumble upon the "Toolbox" item, and this one could most certainly be another candidate for getting an upgrade with the Chisel!

Last edited:
I'd honestly want a chisel + Gizmo pack combo, if it speeds up placing blocks, then why not breaking them?

Only problem is though that the chisel is more of a mining tool as well. And with the extendo grip. It might be too useful.

I'd honestly want a chisel + Gizmo pack combo, if it speeds up placing blocks, then why not breaking them?

Only problem is though that the chisel is more of a mining tool as well. And with the extendo grip. It might be too useful.

Yeah, that's why I figured the Toolbelt would be a more balanced option, up to them though, I'd love either.

Gizmo a little more though. ;P

I like the idea, the only problem is the tool belt only increases block placement range, not tool range like the extendo grip. So the tool belt and chisel wouldn't actually compliment each others' effects at all.

I like the idea, the only problem is the tool belt only increases block placement range, not tool range like the extendo grip. So the tool belt and chisel wouldn't actually compliment each others' effects at all.

Hmm, I'd say it would, since block placement range I'm pretty sure affects platforms, ropes and torches, making a combination of the two pretty good for when you're exploring.
Sure, might not be able to mine a block from further distance, but you can place down the ropes or whatever ahead of time so you can safely get to them. :p
And if you're building, you'd be using the Gizmo Pack+This upgrade anyway. :p
Especially so if they were to choose to make it possible to simply combine the two, as these two items and goblin can be obtained quite early.
I just added that it could be a mid/late game QoL upgrade if they rather it be harder to get hehe.

EDIT: Added this to top post too but I did find an item called the Toolbox (rare drop from xmas event presents), that does have block and tool range, which could be another possible combination. It then wouldn't have all the bonuses that the Gizmo Pack has, but does have block and tool range, so its all on if they'd want the +1 tool range in combination with mining speed.
Any of these options would be good for me though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom