ConsTERRAction

The only thing that was sub-par was the fact that my crappy computer couldn't display some of the pictures. (my computer is crap lol, your build is awesome!)

Thank you rastriavis
fp-tIq26mEdVakkoYQ0Fj9Z92YO8B_CE2WVvwoD51dg=w27-h24-no

How about download the .wld file and explore the consterraction? It will solve that problem
Mp72TLlM5AHzrsii0_KtMTxtkuc9BQj0BY5tPIrtdkI=w27-h25-no

It seems youre going for something more than just a neat map thing. Are you plotting on making this an adventure map of some kind?

You could think like that.
But I just want to make my game life & real life experiences as a world file. Below images are about that.

Thanks for coming to this thread.
E05cYfLkLIFWZMadMD9-phuJ_dibYt2ioDhfTOEUlMEdFu7DJJE=s43-no

hqdefault.jpg

GDI Hammerfest base (Tiberian Sun)

Kerning%2BCity%2BConstruction.png

Kerning City construction site (Maple Story 1)

1143DE364F10F4AE315902

Construction yard image (Eternal City 1)

Example-Oil-Cracking.png

Chemical plant image (Factorio)

4589073678_e9ef38b14d_b.jpg

Yeosu industrial complex image (real life)

latest

Glast Heim culvert image (Ragnarok Online)

latest

Sewer image (Half Life 2)

2015072402612_0.jpg

Paldang dam (real life)

You could think like that.
But I just want to make my game life & real life experiences as a world file. Below images are about that.

Thanks for coming to this thread.
E05cYfLkLIFWZMadMD9-phuJ_dibYt2ioDhfTOEUlMEdFu7DJJE=s43-no

hqdefault.jpg

GDI Hammerfest base (Tiberian Sun)

Kerning%2BCity%2BConstruction.png

Kerning City construction site (Maple Story 1)

1143DE364F10F4AE315902

Construction yard image (Eternal City 1)

Example-Oil-Cracking.png

Chemical plant image (Factorio)

4589073678_e9ef38b14d_b.jpg

Yeosu industrial complex image (real life)

latest

Glast Heim culvert image (Ragnarok Online)

latest

Sewer image (Half Life 2)

2015072402612_0.jpg

Paldang dam (real life)

oh i see o:

Not to seem very pushy on the subject, but i think you would be able to do that with what you have. Im serious. o: You have the layout already down, all you would need to do is some minor tweaks here and there to make sure people could get from a. to b.

I also want to take the time to mention how fascinated i am by how you use your pants. Its absolutely brilliant, and i would love to learn whatever tips and tricks you use when you do so. Youve most likely seen my build over on this months CC and probably noticed that i absolutely forgot about paints until i got to the airship (and even then the stupid screen cap didnt get all of that)

oh i see o:

Not to seem very pushy on the subject, but i think you would be able to do that with what you have. Im serious. o: You have the layout already down, all you would need to do is some minor tweaks here and there to make sure people could get from a. to b.

I also want to take the time to mention how fascinated i am by how you use your pants. Its absolutely brilliant, and i would love to learn whatever tips and tricks you use when you do so. Youve most likely seen my build over on this months CC and probably noticed that i absolutely forgot about paints until i got to the airship (and even then the stupid screen cap didnt get all of that)

about adventure map -
WPfRl8HN1-28u2Bks5HEjs0z5cpZCAZ_y8-qEUGkO1jtlskHBhc=w27-h24-no
Ha ha, thanks at all. If i get enough time to progress about that, i want to do too.

about month CC - I was overwhelmed by many entries of this month CC. By scale, detail, creative idea and so on.
q8BOdN_vjIcNPwL_hlccD94Z_Wg0XSDO48h4mtXYkbGZzDSYbzI=w40-h34-no
And yes, i saw your world and was overwhelmed by size of objects too. Have confidence about yourself !
Leze1yj1_WtJhSRe2tGDBqcaf5Yi7N4x6r8-EfRHGE4GHeUJZuA=w27-h25-no

about paint technique - I love to help you.
DXH60aPTpMCh1SEY8q80mVxRiYj9pe0M4D3kbos1pvCGWFYIDSI=w35-h44-no
But I don't have enough time like before,
z55NXIQoRMueYpLbz_aGNK7o8SXw5oc1GaVHpyPYNAMucmAOhGI=w27-h43-no
furthermore i'm not good at write and read in english. Cause of where i born.
KOIbd2w5l8zsAME5NN2Fe8H4TY58lVQ199kD6zr184A9BIqR87E=w29-h26-no
I'm sorry about that ...

p.s. Because i have poor memories, i can't remember all detail parts of my buildings.
xu5vgYzclZ2uW5emVvJfmYiDrgiRgcTJoQD8HE7wzhyQAeEoRdE=w28-h24-no
so I usually and technically love to make templates and paste them. you can find my builds templates in somewhere of the cavern layer. I recommend you to use Tedit for searching.

Last edited:
about adventure map -
WPfRl8HN1-28u2Bks5HEjs0z5cpZCAZ_y8-qEUGkO1jtlskHBhc=w27-h24-no
Ha ha, thanks at all. If i get enough time to progress about that, i want to do too.

about month CC - I was overwhelmed by many entries of this month CC. By scale, detail, creative idea and so on.
q8BOdN_vjIcNPwL_hlccD94Z_Wg0XSDO48h4mtXYkbGZzDSYbzI=w40-h34-no
And yes, i saw your world and was overwhelmed by size of objects too. Have confidence about yourself !
Leze1yj1_WtJhSRe2tGDBqcaf5Yi7N4x6r8-EfRHGE4GHeUJZuA=w27-h25-no

about paint technique - I love to help you.
DXH60aPTpMCh1SEY8q80mVxRiYj9pe0M4D3kbos1pvCGWFYIDSI=w35-h44-no
But I don't have enough time like before,
z55NXIQoRMueYpLbz_aGNK7o8SXw5oc1GaVHpyPYNAMucmAOhGI=w27-h43-no
furthermore i'm not good at write and read in english. Cause of where i born.
KOIbd2w5l8zsAME5NN2Fe8H4TY58lVQ199kD6zr184A9BIqR87E=w29-h26-no
I'm sorry about that ...

p.s. Because i have poor memories, i can't remember all detail parts of my buildings.
xu5vgYzclZ2uW5emVvJfmYiDrgiRgcTJoQD8HE7wzhyQAeEoRdE=w28-h24-no
so I usually and technically love to make templates and paste them. you can find my builds templates in somewhere of the cavern layer. I recommend you to use Tedit for searching.

xD its fine, i understood ya pretty well.
Honestly just little tricks and stuff i wouldnt mind hearing about. somewhat new to the painting stuff myself xP i mean, my airship was the beginning of my learnins..
.. speaking of..
i just realized.. DX my airship has no paints on it in that pic. i was thinking it was just a bit, i forgot the painting i did. hsdiouafjdsghoi;fgjf -goes to add pic to cc thread-

Back
Top Bottom