Cookie Clicker & Terraria Inspired mini web game

Prestige reset not working ?
I reseted with ~10.000.000 gems and got no Prestige Points.
Or do I need more ?

Thanks for the job done it's pretty cool so far !

Edit :
I bought the "????" upgrade playing the 0.7.0 version (100 hellstone bars) and I see it is now 10M gems to get the upgrade, so I guess I needed more.

So I did a reset, and:

1. I have "1.5812161882341958e-7 prestige Points (0/s)"
2. I still have all upgrades and unlocks

What are prestige points supposed to do? Nothing -anywhere- on the page states their effects.

On a side note, everything involving hellstone needs some serious work. Hellforges have exponential costs and linear outputs, while simultaneously lowering production of what you need to get them.

Prestige reset not working ?
I reseted with ~10.000.000 gems and got no Prestige Points.
Or do I need more ?

Thanks for the job done it's pretty cool so far !

Edit :
I bought the "????" upgrade playing the 0.7.0 version (100 hellstone bars) and I see it is now 10M gems to get the upgrade, so I guess I needed more.
You need at lest 1 Billion Gems to get points, have no fear, if you already resetted with low gems you will be scored, but it would be (0)

So I did a reset, and:

1. I have "1.5812161882341958e-7 prestige Points (0/s)"
2. I still have all upgrades and unlocks

What are prestige points supposed to do? Nothing -anywhere- on the page states their effects.

On a side note, everything involving hellstone needs some serious work. Hellforges have exponential costs and linear outputs, while simultaneously lowering production of what you need to get them.

1. You will need to do a Physical Reset as old code in your save will be conflicting with the new one, kept upgrades upon Prestige Reset is a Feature, not a bug
  2. in last post "To do next" i'm working on adding new content with Prestige, hold your ores okay
  3. As for the Secondary resources Hellstoneore and Obsidian is till in WIP (Work in Progress) don't expect things and everything to be balanced, as many things will be adjusted over time the more feed back i get

Last edited:
Whelp looks like I'm gonna hafta turn in. Didn't even get to screencap my final count before the whole thing broke and blanked, though I at least capped when I got to Ruby with all the as-of-then-available upgrades bought:
IdleMiner2-23.jpg

Yeah I know I'm missing the higher end mithril, adamantite, and chlorophyte boosters, shhhhh

Resetting twice is kinda my limit, though, so I think I'm gonna stop for now and wait until this thing is 100% complete and devoid of resets before I start again.

Still, it was 'fun'.... if you can consider a clicker/idler fun, haha, more like it was interesting to see how far I could get. I'll be looking forward to the final version!

Last edited:
I'm going to stop mucking on with the game for a while, too exhusted and brain power has been depletet, though i will do any minor adjustments, but i need to sleep, and recharge these batteries for a while

Ok Guys, made a slight adjustment, including a new page, which in turn YES, you have to start over, and YES, comes with many new fixes, improvements and a new mine (The one i deliberately forgot to add)
http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=dxuVmVgQ

Edit: I'm getting Exhusted with updating and rebuilding, i need to take a big Butt breather, maybe edit it somepoint next week

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's okay i just started today :)
If it had to be done that's good.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's okay i just started today :)
If it had to be done that's good.

It had to be, to stop people from having wierd number lines, because they are coming in with old code with new one, this new page/build stops this AND forces all players to start over, I know this is harsh to some peoples aspects but in others they feel this is a joke, and to be honest, makes me feel sad, I'm the only one building this up, and only few people are assisting in its development, and i'm please, but knowing you have to tell/show people you have to start over can get them annoyed, mad or even infuriating and i understand that, but it had to be done just to ensure EVERYONE is on the right page and build

V0.7.1 has been Released
  • Fixed Clicker power which i forgot to change (in this case lowered)
  • Widened the building box slightly
  • Widened the resource box
  • lengthened the resource box
  • moved Title, Clicker and Achievements boxes
  • Fixed Description on making Gems
  • changed price of unlocking the Prestige button from 100 Hellstone bars to 10.M Gems
I can't seem to play the game currently when the game updated, is there something wrong?

At lest now i finally found a home for the missing Meteorite Mine, and find the old Avalons Meteorite Pickaxe useful too

At lest now i finally found a home for the missing Meteorite Mine, and find the old Avalons Meteorite Pickaxe useful too
Yeah, I was wondering where meteorite went :)
Well, at least it isn't a competition in another forum.. until I beat everyone again

I think palladium, orichalcum, and titanium should be added, because that is a huge gap in between cobalt and mythril..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom