NPCs & Enemies Creepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Po

Terrarian
the creeper would be geen and have big explosion if u r too close. they would look like minecraft creepers.
he will have 100 hHP and spawn at night. He will have realy fast moving speed, and take lots of knockback
[spoler+drops]
it would drop the ceeper mask and stuff like in hallween
it would drop gunpowder to craft dinomite.
[/spoiler]
this is a good idea I hink

Last edited:
the creeper would be geen and have big explosion if u r too close. they would look like minecraft creepers.
spoler+drops]
it would drop the ceeper ask a stuff like in hallween
it would drop gunpowder to craft dinomite.
[/spoiler}
this is a good idea I hink
Oh no, I have a fear of geen things. This isn't original.

Oh no, I have a fear of geen things. This isn't original.[/QUOTE
Me and y friend worked really hard on it :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1429497091][/DOUBLEPOST]
You think this is a good idea, I don't. But then again, I cant really dislike anything seeing as how you gave almost no information. Give us some actual stats.
k then. he will have 100 hHP and spawn at night. He will have realy fast moving speed, and take lots of knockback

You wrote 2 sentences and gave no information what so ever. Also this looks like it was written as if you were in some kind of rush, so you can't really say you worked hard on this...

...even if you actually did.

You wrote 2 sentences and gave no information what so ever. Also this looks like it was written as if you were in some kind of rush, so you can't really say you worked hard on this...

...even if you actually did.
no I wasn't in the rush. I my freind created most of all of this stuff, I just made the name and stuff.

no I wasn't in the rush. I my freind created most of all of this stuff, I just made the name and stuff.
Define stuff, there's no "stuff" here. Also since we already have Explosive Power, gunpowder is kind of, irrelevant. Also, this explosion, how big would the radius be? How much damage would it deal? In what tier does this creature spawn?

Define stuff, there's no "stuff" here. Also since we already have Explosive Power, gunpowder is kind of, irrelevant. Also, this explosion, how big would the radius be? How much damage would it deal? In what tier does this creature spawn?
Ok so the creepers would spon in easier mode before hardmode. gunpowder would be better exploding power. the explosion would be bigger as the one in Mincraft.

Ok so the creepers would spon in easier mode before hardmode. gunpowder would be better exploding power. the explosion would be bigger as the one in Mincraft.
Not all terraria players reading this know what that radius is...

Gunpowder and Explosive Powder are basically synonyms, explain how one is better than the other. And the explosion, you can't compare somethings size in a 3D game to something in a 2D game, might want to write down some tiles. Also would this explosion destroy anything?

Gunpowder and Explosive Powder are basically synonyms, explain how one is better than the other. And the explosion, you can't compare somethings size in a 3D game to something in a 2D game, might want to write down some tiles. Also would this explosion destroy anything?
This explosion would destroy lots of everything its touchin. the explosion would be a hundred 100 blocks big.

This explosion would destroy lots of everything its touchin. the explosion would be a hundred 100 blocks big.
Ok that's insane, any monster in Terraria that changes or destroys blocks shouldn't exist. And 100 blocks? That's about 9 times the size of my first house in Terraria. I'm sorry but this suggestion just doesn't work. I look forward to seeing more suggestions from you, preferably less choppy and more thought out.

Ok look, I you don't lick my suggest, don't say anything. cause then ur a HATER, and nobody likes a HETER
[DOUBLEPOST=1429497966][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok look, I you don't lick my suggest, don't say anything. cause then ur a HATER, and nobody likes a HETER
Whoops a mean hater
[DOUBLEPOST=1429497983][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is that the area,radius,diameter, or perimeter?
LL of those things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom