Mobile Damage boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion05

Terrarian
After the Critical Bug fix update any Monster make More damage when u tryed to kill plantera He make me 5 of the golden heart away with one Hit and i have 66 Defense and Plantera make 50 damage!!
Before the update He make 1/4 golden heart damage so that getting annoing... please say when you have the same Problem

Noticed the same when summoning the golem. Thought I was in for a quick farm but after 10 crystals all I got were 10 gravemarkers... :/

I think it was a fix because in PC and xbox, bosses do much more damage than on mobile (atleast from what I've seen) making mobile kinda a walk in the park, not to mention spawn rates...

Edit: I think pharanas are supposed to do that much, after all, its only fifteen damage.

I think it was a fix because in PC and xbox, bosses do much more damage than on mobile (atleast from what I've seen) making mobile kinda a walk in the park, not to mention spawn rates...

Edit: I think pharanas are supposed to do that much, after all, its only fifteen damage.

Piranhas do 25 damage, so that would be nullified to 1 damage with 66 defense. Plantera's damage seems about right though.

it is annoying ur grammar bro.

OT: to be honest, once plantera started dealing insane damage just like that - it wasnt enraged or anything.

It's what we think its gender is. Red thinks of it as Male, but I like to think of it as a Female.
Also, this is off topic. I don't have mobile, so I can't test it out. I hopefully think it will be fixed in the next version.

Well Plantera appears to have stamens. Plantera is probably male, unless the bulb has a hidden ovary inside, as Plantera lacks a pistil. That would make it both.

Lol, i actually liked his fix. I probably wouldn call his a bug, more like a nerf. I remember easily pawning the golem and plantera. I was actually surprised when after a few months, when i replayed terraria, my strategy against the golem (which was to literally touch his body because touching his body almost gives me full immunity to his lasers, which deals a considerable damage) does not work anymore, to the point that i actually died. It made the bosses more challenging to kill, which is after all, the real reason why bosses exist. They serve as very strong mobs that can be killed by a well prepared and skilled player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom