Was it good?

• YES

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • NO

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

JoeReturns

Terrarian
A new character, a new world. The sun was shining and the water was flowing. The player,Joe, looked around and started smashing pots and chopping trees. His first chest was in sight. He ran and placed his rope to climb the mountain. He felt great and ran to the opposite side of the mountain. He opened the chest to find...throwing knives. Joe was not happy with that chest and started working on his house. Just before he finished his house, he ran out of wood. Joe walked over too the last big tree in the area. If he travelled any further he would land in the jungle and on the opposite side was the crimson. As he was chopping, Joe encountered a Green Slime. The slime jumped and Joe jumped. Unfortunately for Joe, the Slime knocked him and he fell into a hole. "Joe fell to his death". Also, Joe was a fighter, it was on hardcore. The End.

Thanks for reading :D. Also tell me what you think and if you notice any grammar mistakes ;). I just made this a quick one. Bigger ones will come ;)

SIDE NOTE- This is part one ;). Joe will return...

Last edited:
For what it tries to do, it's an okay story. Can't write an epic out of a single slime. Trust me, I've tried. What shameless plug?

Anyhow, moral of the story: Don't play hardcore if a basic thing like fighting or dodging a slime is beyond your range of abilities.

For what it tries to do, it's an okay story. Can't write an epic out of a single slime. Trust me, I've tried. What shameless plug?

Anyhow, moral of the story: Don't play hardcore if a basic thing like fighting or dodging a slime is beyond your range of abilities.
Thanks. Yeah, the worst part is, it's true :p. But I will be making a lot more longer stories that have a better twist :).
Yay! Positivity :D

Last edited:
a joe's tale: by biljoe splattins.

what will happen in the next installment? :dryadeek:

joezelda: a link to the splat. :dryadnaughty:

really though, i got a giggle out of this. thanks and good job.

oh, i was under the impression this was going to be a series based on your current hardcore adventures. kind of like a short story blog based from an individuals current life happenings.

basing it on past memories works too though.

one time, i was traversing underground and noticed a trap pressure plate. it was linked to a dynamite trap. as i carefully moved closer to disable it, a slime fell from off screen right onto the switch right as i got to it. both the slime and myself were no more. that slime owned me so hard. i was stunned and in disbelief for a moment before i started laughing and couldn't stop for about 20 minutes. XD

oh, i was under the impression this was going to be a series based on your current hardcore adventures. kind of like a short story blog based from an individuals current life happenings.

basing it on past memories works too though.

one time, i was traversing underground and noticed a trap pressure plate. it was linked to a dynamite trap. as i carefully moved closer to disable it, a slime fell from off screen right onto the switch right as i got to it. both the slime and myself were no more. that slime owned me so hard. i was stunned and in disbelief for a moment before i started laughing and couldn't stop for about 20 minutes. XD
Well, I do Hardcore characters an awful lot, so maybe I could make a blog about my Hardcore characters :)

you could just make it into a series of threads or just update a single thread, each time you happen to encounter such a notable moment.

it could be a themed project based on ironic/laughable/*face hoof* deaths in hardcore mode.

it would be a long term project that you only post a new short story when/if such a moment happens. would be a pretty easygoing project that didn't pressure you or cause guilt from slacking on it. seeing as it wouldn't require effort or attention until you happened to have such an experience.

just a thought.

you could just make it into a series of threads or just update a single thread, each time you happen to encounter such a notable moment.

it could be a themed project based on ironic/laughable/*face hoof* deaths in hardcore mode.

it would be a long term project that you only post a new short story when/if such a moment happens. would be a pretty easygoing project that didn't pressure you or cause guilt from slacking on it. seeing as it wouldn't require effort or attention until you happened to have such an experience.

just a thought.
So post the full thing? Or just the laughing/ironic moment?
Thanks for helping btw :)

Back
Top Bottom