Drawings & Paintings Dark Gaia's Dark Arts

Can you draw Doggo please?
38092.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'll allow for digital requests now that I'll be doing them more often. They'll probably take longer, but theylook better and cone in color

My request is thus:

My OC Rastriavis (in digital)
afbc76020d.png

It would be nice if you could make him look a little bit more like a Keidran. (with ear placement and head shape ETC more like this:
Screenshot_58.png
)
Please do have his eyebrows be quite a bit thicker, though. His body shape also should look more like a Keidran. (I.E. like this:
furcolor.png
(Please make his fur several shades darker though), with this hairstyle:
index.php
(his hair is still red though, and could you make it thick and wavy),

And with the same facial expression (his ears are in a neutral position instead of angled down though, and there's a large patch of solid rusty red fur at the tips of either ear), but instead of what he's currently wearing, could you draw him wearing:
A blued-gunmetal-colored (this color, to be exact:
YOBdcPa.png
) rough suede leather trench coat (covering all the way down to his feet), with a loose hood and no fancy collar (not over the head though, hanging idle around the neck), and thumbholes (pulled down over his thumbs of course), and the inner bottom edges of it are buttoned back (so that they fold over in a triangle pattern) to show his feet and the ends of his legs, as well as these pauldrons:
index.php

in the same gunmetal grey color, without the little shield design or the thin strap, attached to either shoulder. They are a few sizes larger though, so that they completely cover the pit of the arm.

Then, could you draw:
Two black sheaths, curved to fit this sword:
88113-56925680102a6df5e3de662183f62f95.jpg
, with two handles like this
index.php
sticking out of the end of either sheath? The ends of the sheaths are capped in grey metal.
And hang either sheath from a separate black leather belt at the waist. (The two belts cross in a horizontally oblong X pattern, and the sheaths hang on either side of his body, at the lowest part of the respective belts)

And then could you have him hold this rifle in his left hand (with the stock the smallest it can go, the rectangles at the end of it are spacers, and omit the sling);
index.php

Please make the barrel an integrated suppressor, and instead of a bipod, could you add a bayonet attached to the underside of the barrel? (still include the scope though) The bayonet looks like this:
index.php

And it sticks out about a foot from the end of the barrel.

The pose he's standing in is this: He's holding the rifle across his chest, holding the pistol grip in his left hand, and supporting the end of the handguard with his right hand (the rifle is pointing to the right), and the end of his tail is on the ground, by his right foot.

Last edited:
My computer was taken, so there was a delay on digital requests. As for traditional requests, I have no excuse sorry I'm working on it. I'll be doing these in no particular order.

BAM
miniek_by_mathewfizz11-d9khdd9.png
This was fun to do
Oh, gosh. Amazing!

You don't know how much I like this. Thanks!

My computer was taken, so there was a delay on digital requests. As for traditional requests, I have no excuse sorry I'm working on it. I'll be doing these in no particular order.

BAM
miniek_by_mathewfizz11-d9khdd9.png
This was fun to do
Did you forget my request or just didn't do it first?

These are pretty good.

May I request one of my current avatar?
2016_01_17_13_15_54_by_mathewfizz11-d9oamf0.png
"E"
Can you draw Doggo please?
doggo_c_by_mathewfizz11-d9oampk.png

I like your style. Could you draw my character, Isonomia? His appearance is thus.

View attachment 86495

I prefer digital, please.
belfieifeif_by_mathewfizz11-d9oamor.png

My request is thus:

My OC Rastriavis (in digital)
afbc76020d.png

It would be nice if you could make him look a little bit more like a Keidran. (with ear placement and head shape ETC more like this: View attachment 89006 )
Please do have his eyebrows be quite a bit thicker, though. His body shape also should look more like a Keidran. (I.E. like this: View attachment 89023
(Please make his fur several shades darker though), with this hairstyle:
index.php
(his hair is still red though, and could you make it thick and wavy),

And with the same facial expression (his ears are in a neutral position instead of angled down though, and there's a large patch of solid rusty red fur at the tips of either ear), but instead of what he's currently wearing, could you draw him wearing:
A blued-gunmetal-colored (this color, to be exact:
YOBdcPa.png
) rough suede leather trench coat (covering all the way down to his feet), with a loose hood and no fancy collar (not over the head though, hanging idle around the neck), and thumbholes (pulled down over his thumbs of course), and the inner bottom edges of it are buttoned back (so that they fold over in a triangle pattern) to show his feet and the ends of his legs, as well as these pauldrons:
index.php

in the same gunmetal grey color, without the little shield design or the thin strap, attached to either shoulder. They are a few sizes larger though, so that they completely cover the pit of the arm.

Then, could you draw:
Two black sheaths, curved to fit this sword:
88113-56925680102a6df5e3de662183f62f95.jpg
, with two handles like this
index.php
sticking out of the end of either sheath? The ends of the sheaths are capped in grey metal.
And hang either sheath from a separate black leather belt at the waist. (The two belts cross in a horizontally oblong X pattern, and the sheaths hang on either side of his body, at the lowest part of the respective belts)

And then could you have him hold this rifle in his left hand (with the stock the smallest it can go, the rectangles at the end of it are spacers, and omit the sling);
index.php

Please make the barrel an integrated suppressor, and instead of a bipod, could you add a bayonet attached to the underside of the barrel? (still include the scope though) The bayonet looks like this:
index.php

And it sticks out about a foot from the end of the barrel.

The pose he's standing in is this: He's holding the rifle across his chest, holding the pistol grip in his left hand, and supporting the end of the handguard with his right hand (the rifle is pointing to the right), and the end of his tail is on the ground, by his right foot.
Quite a few of these images seem broken. :/

Back
Top Bottom