Pixel Art Davidciano's pixelated shenanigans

ClaireValle

Steampunker
Hello and welcome to my little space in the forum!

Here I will post the pixelated thingies I do sometimes when I'm bored. Enjoy!

wlqtCFv.png
Ice Beam:
Basically it's just a Golden Shower except it shoots in a straight line and instead of giving enemies the Ichor debuff it gives them the Chilled debuff. Crafted with materials from the ice biome, an alternative to the Golden Shower

3DPb4ha.png
YsVCJ38.png
Quill and Ink:
Crafting station used to write or modify your own books, which is a thing that I always wanted as having to read through Signs on Adventure maps doesn't actually fit.

UDdTlvZ.png
Written Book:
Who knew that when you wrote in a book it would turn blue? Right click while you have this book selected and you'll read through a story that somebody wrote. Who knows? Maybe that somebody is you. Crafted using the Quill and Ink crafting station.

I will upload all the things I do and update this post every so often. I'm just starting in this Pixel Art thing so expect one or two mistakes in my sprites.

Tell me what you think of them and how to improve. Also you can request things and i might even do them.

They look nice :3
Buuuut I'd love to see more, as these looks more like you've recoloured some already existing sprites. Would love to see some of your original work~
If you're willing to demonstrate how your original pixel-art look like, you could do so by making a little Galganta? owo
Rough Galganta reference sheet.png
If not, that's fine too. I'm not forcing you in any way.
Have fun, and have a nice day~

Back
Top Bottom