Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: I'm technically at least partially responsible for the founding of the I-UPC?! I know I threw a lot of assists in there, but the credit seems a little too generous. In that case, I greatly appreciate this call to fame and the ability to call myself partially responsible for the plague cure!

Alchemiter:

Toxicity Edge && Francium && (The entire Actinide series, &&'d together) && Miniature Green Sun = First Assassin [Level 20 7/11]

Adamantium && Quantum Foam (It's literally everywhere. Just zoom in with the captcharoid using reality bending and boom. Also you really should click the link) = Quantomium [Level 9 3/5]

ICBH && Hardened Earth Essence && Tectonic Entropy Crystal = The Great Shift [Level 23 2/12]

Charges:

12/50 Connection Clarity

6/25 Wot in Carbonation

Assists:
+2 to Cyanogynist

Action:

This is spectacular! I am so proud to see everyone cooperating for a singular and momentous goal. Good job everyone, good job indeed.

Oh, and please, don't worry. There is no need to be so nervous. You have performed above and beyond expectations and developed a cure for one of the most dangerous of... well, curses, and with only half of the resources provided. I see no issue with putting the rest of it to yet another noble goal. I commend you all, and wish you luck.

Then, to myself and only audible to the most perceptive of descendants:

If not for the associated paradoxes, I would take this chance to avoid the dangers that will follow. I am consoled in knowing that there were good intentions and at least a few beneficial accomplishments. I shudder at the consequences of our actions

Forgetting the server defenses, I turn to Sakuya Izayoi. I think it's time to make some friends. As such, I teleport both myself and her into a pocket dimension connected directly to the battlefield. It is spacious, though not quite as large as the entire battlefield.

I immediately begin constructing a mansion to rival the size and hospitality of that of Doc Scratch. Rather than begin with the front room and expanding from there, I build a master bedroom for Izayoi, with an attached kitchen, bathroom, and balcony. I decorate the room with nearly a hundred animal and yokai-inspired plushies, all made from the softest fabrics and filled with the squishiest stuffing, and naturally with the most adorable designs I can imagine. The room is painted with a gradient of a dark blue at the floor that fades into a sky blue as it reaches the ceiling. The molding is cut from polished gold, bordering a floor painted to resemble a night sky in the style of Van Gogh's Starry Night. The ceiling is likewise a painted mural of a partially clouded sky, also emulating Van Gogh's style. The doors fit almost invisibly into the walls, noticeable only because of their bronze knobs designed to reflect the Sun. For a girl accustomed to being a maid in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, occupying the master bedroom must be odd. If she seems worried, I reassure her:

No need to worry. You have been released from the service of your previous masters – and they are fine, no need to worry about them either. I know this may come as a shock, I know, but everything is fine. Think of this as a reward for your long and excellent record at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. However, if you prefer not to retire just yet, feel free to integrate with the servants at this estate. You can find them down the stairs and to your left and right; I imagine they will be pleased to meet you.

I offer a wide smile before continuing the tour.

The bathrooms and kitchen are clean and minimalist, though are more than accommodating. The balcony overlooks a fantastic garden the size of a hamlet, with hedges trimmed into mazes and statues of awe-inspiring and beautiful animals from a variety of universes. Flowers abound, landscaped into several stylistic arrangements radiating out from a central fountain modeled in the shape of a shooting star pointed back into the heavens. There appears to be no way to access the garden from the balcony.

Off to the either side of the balcony, stairs lead back into the ground floor of the mansion, which is mostly an elegant array of intuitively navigable halls. A long hall extends to the left and right of the base of the stairs. Just across from the base of the stairs is a large, ornate pair of double doors leading to banquet hall. To left and right are servants' quarters, kitchens, and storerooms, all high quality, with the quarters being very comfortable.

The doors leading to the banquet hall are made from silver, carved into sequence of detailed shapes to tell an unknown folk story. The doors open outward, revealing a massive room suggesting the dining hall of Hogwarts, but with two more tables and all the walls possessing the same magical illusion of the ceiling. Crystal chandeliers hang from the air creating a breathtaking star-field. On the other side of the banquet hall is another door, identical to the first, leading to an open space connected to two more hallways

These hallways contain the guest quarters, offices, a library, living spaces, baths, and other recreational areas. Unbeknownst to the guests, their spaces are nearly identical to that of the servants, who are very grateful for the generosity. The chamber itself in nearly as tall as the banquet hall and just as fabulous. Murals of comets and meteors falling to earth cover the walls, and an enormous diagram of a foreign solar system takes up the ceiling. Across from the banquet hall doors is an even larger and more grand set of doors leading to the outside, which is another garden and the portal back to the battlefield. These doors are far more complex than the other two pairs, and are made from an unknown but lustrous alloy. The story told by the carvings on these doors is too complex and long to fully read, and in fact appears to be infinitely complex to the point of telling every story that has ever been, or ever will be, told simultaneously. Encompassing all of these stories appears to be an overarching story of all of existence, its grandeur so great and intricate that its details cannot be fully gleamed from analysis of the door.

I have populated the mansion with enough people to fill three out of seven banquet tables and distribute them about the rooms and gardens, as well as a servant staff of nearly one hundred. All of them have distinct personalities and even entire lives, but all are friendly. I give Izayoi a tour of the mansion, introducing her to all of the people she can bear to meet and showing her every beautiful detail of the mansion. I give her a cursory overview of the servants’ quarters, and she is surprised by the quality of the accommodations. I confirm that these are not the guest rooms, and to prove it, show her the real guest rooms. She is even more surprised to see that the only real difference is the amount of detail that goes into the wall murals and other decorations over the servants’ quarters, while the bed and bath accommodations are nearly equal.

I follow up with the recreational rooms, of which there is an extensive variety. First up is a pair of movie viewing rooms, currently playing Kimi no Na wa (Your name). One plays the Japanese dub, and the other plays whatever localized dub the viewers request. Down the hall is an indoor gymnasium, so large as to contain a separate football (American) field, football field (normal), basketball court, baseball field, track and field ring, sparring area, and a variety of other arenas for various Olympic and alien sports. All but the baseball field and sparring arena are currently occupied, and I invite Izayoi to a duel – after we finish the tour, of course. Next is the library, which appears to be a layered dimensional space containing infinite space for every book publicly published in all the multiverse. It extends so far into the distance that the shelves converge into darkness. I offer to let Izayoi checkout a book any time she likes, and she can always leave with those books if she wants.

Having reached the end of one hallway, I lead her to the rooms on the other side. First is a snack room designed like a retro, space-themed ice cream parlor, but with infinitely many more options to choose from. Appending the parlor is an extensive arcade, containing every arcade cabinet game ever produced, even Polybius as well as consoles and virtual/augmented reality gaming rooms. Past these are rooms for all manners of hobbies, from carpentry and metal working to genetic engineering and potion alchemy. Next door is a training room fitted for any number of battles. Off to the side is an array of texts of war strategy, war tables, maps, and strategy focused games. The walls are reinforced with another strange metal that seems to shiver and vibrate in the corner of the viewer’s eyes. There are no marks anywhere, as if the room is unused. However, two armored figures appear to currently fighting to the death at the center of the room, each carrying energy weapons and hurling bolts capable of severing atoms on impact. The metal is unaffected by this.

Oh dear. I told them not to duel in here… You see, this metal is completely impervious to all attack, but can only exist in this space and never be moved. In fact, it is not truly a metal, but reality itself compressed to the point of becoming a barrier. It has a curious maddening effect upon anyone occupying its bounds. These poor fuels will be unstoppable until one or the other is dead, and the victory, upon realizing her actions, will likely take her own life. I only allow people to duel if I am present to suppress the effect, but I myself must not engage in any battle to maintain the suppression… Let us leave them. There is nothing that can be done.

I close and seal the door, a tear escaping my eye before I turn away. Izayoi notices, but decides not to mention it.

The tour of the inside of the mansion completed, I lead Izayoi outside to explore the gardens. They are just as extravagant up close as they are from the balcony, and we spend hours (from our perspective, time flows differently here relative to the battlefield) wandering the expanse of finely curated vegetation.

We pass by meadows of unordered flowers and expansive plots of carefully selected flowers. The latter, when viewed from raised platforms, become beautiful paintings made from the colors of the flowers. Some of these paintings also imitate Van Gogh’s style – often by necessity, as the resolution is so low that the flowers become like blotches of paint – while others are gargantuan representations of unusually beautiful galaxies, star systems, and nebulae. The largest of the botanist’s masterpieces has a greater area than eight city blocks and is entirely grown from magical flowers that shimmer and shift between different colors. Together, this creates an image of an accretion disk rotating around a black hole while massive blue stars drift closer from the sides. As Izayoi watches, a solar flare rises from one of the approaching giants, then distorts and falls into the black hole. I smile as her jaw drops, then I lead her away.

We wander through at least a mile of hedge mazes, seeing more flower plots and trimmed hedge statues along the way back to the mansion looming in the distance. We surely did not see all of the gardens, but I will leave that for her to explore once she has recovered. It is by now time for dinner in the mansion, and the master of the house cannot be late. Izayoi would have no problem getting there on time through the use of her time manipulation, but I take care of it with my own manipulation and flash stepping. Ten minutes before the dinner is to start, I throw open the doors as dramatically as possible and make an announcement:

The master… HAS ARRIVED!

The hall, previously filled with chatter, quiets down. Izayoi shows embarrassment for a moment, and then resounding applause and a great whooping comes from the guests and staff alike. She blushes and bows with a jerk, then stiffly follows me to the main table. She gets the head seat, while I take the one to her left, smiling all the way.

Don’t be tense. Just enjoy the dinner. You have as much time as you like.

I snap my fingers, and the wait staff throw food through the air. Every serving falls perfectly onto platinum platters, without so much as a crumb out of place. The crowd quiets again as Izayoi takes the first bite. And with the following smile, cheer again as the meal officially begins. The feast lasts three hours, and boasts foods from all human and alien cultures, available on request. Guests tell spellbinding tales of adventure and exploration, ranging from the creation of new species to the discovery of preexisting ones, from the discovery of lost treasure to new contact with previously undiscovered species, and from glorious battles of space armadas to harrowing diplomatic negotiations. Eventually, everyone is either stuffed, drunk, exhausted, or some combination of the three and so find their way back to their rooms. I take Izayoi back to the master bedroom and have a servant watch over her in case she needs anything. Then, I take my leave, heading back out to the battlefield. Thankfully, there is still time to save one more friend.

Technically, Sakuya was formerly Redstone's armor mech, though make no mistake, she is flattered. If so dizzy that she's holding her head throughout half of this. You restore 14% Sanity to Sakuya!

Halberd && Axe of Zillykuz && Grimdarker = Spax of Split Personality 4/10

Supports
+2 Jon

(Tell me on discord if you +1 or +2'd me, I'm too lazy to read the posts.)

Charges
Winchester Rotomo 27/50
Reckless Timetinkerer 7/50

SparkedTheorem flamethrowificates a Black Xylobone.

Redstone then slices and dices Marumoko Mu.

10,000 damage to Murakumo Mu! SparkedTheorem will do as you say.

/r/jesuschristreddit
Today, on Destroy the Godmodder 0: Time Spaghetti Supreme: Local man with Daring 16 helps unleash Pandora's Feels upon the multiverse.
1/2
>Sukard: Revive!
You return, with the Blade of the Bass Knight in hand, and HOLY gorilla!
>Action?
Sukard's left eye turns red, with the Time symbol on it. He focuses, magics up a pair of headphones with a large aura of healing, and places them near Roxxanne. The only thing that will play in them for now is Darkside and Auth's speeches, so she'll have a chance to listen.

His left eye refocuses into the memory, and he freezes up from despair, until the memory gets deleted by his internal anti-virus. There is some news man was simply not meant to get right into.

He throws the blade into the sky, pours all-purpose cleaner then soft green echo eyedrop antidote on the memory orbs, and sits down.
"It's okay, it's okay. You're not the Black anymore. You wouldn't do that. Not to us. Not to anyone. Gail's still alive. Operative's still alive. Chlorin's still alive. Writerdude's still alive. I believe Dimitri from my old squad went into that scrub Chaos' mindscape when you were there, and he's still alive!

The awesome thing about ambiguous sentences is that you can twist them to your use. Maybe you weren't the Black at all!

...I have noooo idea who the Black is. Sounds like a real bad guy. Who you are not."

Sukard removes his scarf, and looks at it while talking.

"Don't worry. We're all as gorillaed up as you are. I went through loads of ridiculous gorilla, and look at me. I got better. We all got better. The past is dead. The future has not arrived yet. What matters is what you do in the present.

It's a gift. /\ gift of many roads. Some that may lead to nowhere, but many more that lead to awesome. Trust me. It'll all be alright.

You must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer, it is the little thing that leads to great oblivion. The Black, and all that gorilla, will be no more. I think.

/\lmost nothing from that timeline can touch us. /\nd if something does, we hit it in the face with a chair!"

"/\nyway, here's the eternal writerdude, because he can clearly do this inspiration stuff better than I can."

Sukard steps back into the Indigo Portal, and into the Time-Twitching Tower to get some video games.

After Auth comforts Roxxanne, Sukard goes back into the Roxxyscape, with a Wii U, a copy of Sm4sh, around 8 controllers, and an interdimensional power source.

"/\lright, here comes the emotional ambulance! WII U WII U WII U WI-"

He notices Auth hugging Roxxane.

"/\ww, how sweet of you, writerdude!"

The crew then settles the bad vibes in Smash.
----
In the middle of the first ever Roxxyscape Game Night, Sukard pulls out a Golden Mr. Accessory, and bestows the Smile of Mr. A upon literally everyone he knows. Even Shadow Roxxanne. Everyone feels a wave of happiness come over them and try to obliterate the despair in the air.

"You got yourself a deal, peace guys. I'm all for making the metaverse less of a gorillahole.

For a name, I think I have an idea. Warehouse 909. It's named after one of the well-known clans in the Kingdom of Loathing. But still, Inter-Universal Peace Corps is a pretty good name too. I'm leaning towards the latter for now."

He tries to make an Elgrivine hand to shake the Runemaster's hand, but he doesn't have enough practice. So he goes out of the Roxxyscape, shakes the Runemaster's hand, goes back there, and fires off 0_TAZZ Recovery, firing another shockwave of hope around the mindscape.
----
Meanwhile, at the chopper, Xtrullor's still proccessing the fact that Hitomi and Nekochromia are married.
----
Meanwhile, at the Musical Defense Squadron, Razihel is practicing in the war scenario room, when he gets interrupted by a messenger.

"We've got a large-scale Witch attack, sir. It started around the same time that the TVs were hacked."

"Let me guess. Black memory orb. Basically a wave of despair."

"How'd you know, sir?"

"I've been keeping track of this war for a long time, kid. We'll get right into it."

"Alright, sir."

The messenger walks away, and the scenario room is once again empty.
----
Nothing prepared for now.
--Leveling Systems--
(Mercenary) Abilities copied: None. (0/3)
(Mercenary) Faction Coins: 0 AZ, 0 PZ, 0 N, 0 H
(Soulmark) Abolitia: 0 kills. Elgrivine: 0 kills.
--Boosts--
+1 Mythic/Nemean Lion
+1 Talist
--Charges--
Mess With The Best: 1/50
Die Like The Rest: 18/50 (+2 Mythic)
--Alchemies--
All of MS Paint Adventures on a flashdrive && All of MS Paint Fan Adventures on a flashdrive && All of Pesterchum's Emotes on a flashdrive && Backdoor Code || Meme-Infused Flashdrive = MSPal: Hacker Edition (Level 16) (7/9)
Exactly what it says on the tin.
(Caledfwlch && (Turntables && Time Magic = Timetables) = Caledscratch) && (Dubstep Cannon && EAS Tones In A Jar && Greatsword Hilt) && (Blast Shard && Smoke Magic && Neon Magic && Video Magic && Concrete Magic || Greatsword Blade) = Blade of the Bass Knight (Level 11) (7/7) (Done!)
A sword, designed with a speaker and a turntable on its square pommel, attuned to the elements of time, sound, smoke, neon, video, and concrete. Its time magic is of minor potency, only allowing short trips to distant ages and repair of the blade. Its great power over sound lets it send shockwaves into enemies, play annoying music to distract crowds, and simply mess with people. The rest of the powers are a little bit different. At most one of them can be active at a time, and you choose by replacing the disc with one of four elemental discs, hammerspaced within a portal behind the disc slot. When using these discs, you can manipulate the chosen element much like a secondary Conduit can, but the sound magic is dampened slightly.
Truthsayer (KoL) && Byte (KoL) && Sword of Procedural Generation (KoL) && Meatcleaver (KoL) && Bloodbath (KoL) && Ginsu™ (KoL) && White Dragon Fang (KoL) && Spirit Weapon Tome && Almost Completely Depowered Bliss Copy && Partially Depowered Oblivion’s Guardian Copy && Blade of the Bass Knight = Blade of the Ridiculous Mindscaper (Level ?) (1/?)
A truly ridiculous sword, for a truly ridiculous swordsman. Tazz pls explain further. (Just to make it easier, KoL means Kingdom of Loathing.)
(Amethyst Flame && Jar of Cosmogone Ink && Small Embedded Computer && Mr. Negi Generation 3000’s Glove (Filthy Frank)) && 17-ball (KoL) || Pair of Time Shades = Computerized Cosmogone Shades (Level 15) (3/8)
Computerized Cosmogone Shades: Much can be said of the color of suns remembered and fungal growth, the color of the dream-world of Parabola. There could be a lot of clever words to describe it. I'll use this: Time is like a wheel, most fiery at the edges. The wielder of this can travel through dream and reality, mind and matter, and see all there is to see with clarity beyond clarity-however harsh. Particularly good at seeing through fogs of all sorts.

Truthsayer (KoL) && Byte (KoL) && Sword of Procedural Generation (KoL) && Meatcleaver (KoL) && Bloodbath (KoL) && Ginsu™ (KoL) && White Dragon Fang (KoL) && Spirit Weapon Tome && Almost Completely Depowered Bliss Copy && Partially Depowered Oblivion’s Guardian Copy && Blade of the Bass Knight = Blade of the Ridiculous Mindscaper (Level 50)

A reminder that some people don't want their actual weapons copied without their permission!

Roxxanne ignores the headphones, immediately anyways. It appears she's just not ready. She doesn't seem too receptive of what you say.

I disapprove of all the back-and-forth temporally in relation to other posts. That annoys me, and I don't want to have to come back to this post as I edit further down the update. Just letting you know. This makes the offer for Smash bros ineffective. Roxxanne is still in the fetal position.

"Can't fix it, can't fix it, can't fix it..."

Auth cools off after everything unravels. He sees the green corpses, examining them for the little time he has, does one of them look familiar? He's not too sure, so he turns around and is smacked in the face with a Black Orb.

He collapses. Immediately. Right onto the ground. The memories flow almost immediately, allowing him enough time to see Shadow Roxxanne shaking him, to try and stop him seeing what he's about to see.

uA: I'm... sorry...

He can't stop it. And he's set into the vision.

He sees the memory, from the point of view of the maker. Immediately, Auth sees his own corpse, blood red skin, stark white hair, great black and gold wings. Searing red trident through his chest, corpses around his body. Many corpses of demons he summoned. He has that sharp-toothed smirk. It looks like he tried to kill... me?

In the mindscape, Auth curls into a ball. He says nothing, but it seems like something he's seeing is extremely traumatic, petrifying for him. Is it his corpse? Is it his specific state? There are other questions. Why is he dead, what happened to Genoa, why hasn't Hesperidean Cider kicked in, bringing him back to life?

Auth watches as the corpse of Gail is thrown away, leaving Talist wracked with grief. In the Mindscape, Auth bursts into tears, able to empathize with the grieving Talist, even though he knows neither of them. Auth listens, shocked, as... he isn't sure who it is, but it sure as hell doesn't feel like Roxxanne, but he isn't sure who it is. He listens to this person say about how Wrathful, how Angry, how he had sworn to kill them.

uA: W-what... that doesn't... that isn't... THAT'S NOT ME!

Listening quietly, he hears the memory saying that it's their job to destroy. Destroy everything. "The Narrative" and "The Conflict" (uA: Who?) being corrupt. Auth doesn't understand who they are, or the scale of their conflict.

Auth fades out of even this. He barely listens to what's going on anymore. It's... a bit much for him. It's too much of a shock of what's going on. Auth, vengeance, anger, wrath? That doesn't sound right. That doesn't sound like him at all! His Demon, maybe, but Auth could never do something like that!

Auth gradually fades out as whoever this being is, (there's no way it's Roxxanne. No way. It's nothing like her!) returning to his senses, blinking the tears out of his eyes. How there is anything left in his tear ducts is a mystery. He looks around, having stopped being shaken by Shadow Roxxanne. He remains on the ground for about ten minutes. He remains curled up, breathing shallowly. His coat is stained with his tears. He's so lost, so confused.

Time passes, Auth slowly stands up. The Universal Essence, drawn from Roxxanne, is left at his feet. Auth picks it up, and looks into it. Then, he encases it in a black cube of ink, frozen to the point of being unbreakable.

uA: I'll... make sure this is kept safe.

Auth pockets the cube. Then, he looks for Roxxanne, who's crying in the middle of everything. He walks over to her.

uA: Hey, hey, Roxxanne...

He puts his hands on her shoulders, to let her know he's there.

uA: It's... it's okay. It's all gonna be okay, Roxxanne, I'm okay, you're okay, everyone here is okay. Let it out, Roxxanne. You'll feel better. Roxxanne, I'm right here and I'm happy to listen to your woes, just let everything out, I'm right here.

Auth sits down with her. He wraps his arms around her, in a tight hug. He's still crying. They're sitting there together crying. Auth's warm. He's doing his best to make Roxxanne feel better in herself.

Auth goes to say something, taking a breath. But then he decides against it, just continuing to hug her.

Assuming Roxxanne doesn't break the silence, Auth eventually does speak.

uA: Hey, Roxxanne... that memory... I... felt, I saw... I don't think that was you. That didn't seem like you. No way. Perhaps an ancestor, in another time, another place, but I don't think that was you.

Auth is trying to calm her. He doesn't see that thing he saw as Roxxanne. It didn't seem like what Auth knows as her.

uA: I still hold you in great esteem, Roxxanne. I still like you, that memory hasn't tainted my view, especially as it didn't feel like it was you.

Auth still likes Roxxanne. She should be relieved that she's still got a friend, still got a defender. Auth just continues to cuddle Roxxanne warmly. He'll stop anyone who tries to commit violence against Roxxanne.

tricksterAlicia: Look at the two of them. Auth is comforting his best friend~ How romantic~-

Alicia, get out of my posting doohicker.

Auth just closes his eyes.

uA: All of us have our demons, Roxxanne. They may not be as literal as yours or mine, but they exist. And Roxxanne, I am firmly of the belief that you can overcome whatever lies ahead of you. Whatever you have faced in the past can't stand up to what I'm sure you are going through now. So don't worry. This is the lowest point, it's only up from here. Everything will be okay.

Auth is a little bit sheltered, but his voice shows clearly a genuine attempt to help. To be... a good friend, someone that Roxxanne feels she can depend on. Auth hugs his best friend a little bit tighter. It's almost like having Roxxanne that close comforts him too.

uA: I'm still your friend. You believe that, right? I'm still here, and I still think you're my friend. I...

Auth was going to say something there, but he realizes quickly that he forgot what it was. He finishes this by turning to look Roxxanne in the eyes.

uA: If anything, I want to say we're closer now. It's okay now, Roxxanne. You're still awesome. Incredible, in fact. There's no need to cry, everything's gonna be alright.

Auth picks up the headphones made by Sukard, and he hands them to Roxxanne.

uA: Roxxanne, I think the speeches the person who looks like Darkside and I made are sorted to play on these headphones. If you wanted to listen to them, now that we don't have to deal with you being in pain and suffering, you can now.

(Or, me saying, please respond to our speeches now Tazz :( )
ACTION SUMMARY:

Auth says some loving, kind, and generally nice things to Roxxanne to make her feel better!

SPECIAL ATTACKS:

[NEW] Bestiarum Vocabulum 7/50 (+2 from Richard, +2 Emerald, +2 Hezetor)

[NEW] Ascension of Man 6/50 (+2 Hezetor, Ninja, +1 EXOS)

ALCHEMIES:

Excalibur && The Embodiment of the Neathbow && Cursed Ink of the Ancient = Inkscalibur (1/??)

Hallowed Bars && Ruby && Magnificent Diamond = Excalibur && ((Blood && (Chitin && Iron Spires) && Ink = Pot of Violant Ink) && (Memory of Light && Shard of Ember = Ray-Drenched Sherd) && ((Blood of Ancients && Onyx Chess Piece= Crimson Knight) && Memory of Distant Shores && Coral Shard = Apocyan Chess Piece) && (Ravenglass Knife && The Skin of Man = Weeping Scar) && (Mirror-Charm && Tale of Terror && Nightmare's Remnant = Cursed Mirror-Charm) && (Bone of the Sunless Sea && Hunter's Eye && Carnelian Sapphire = Paradoxical Self-Tracking Spear) && ((Skull && Runic Pen = Marked Skull)&& Stolen Memory = Eyeless Skull) = The Embodiment of the Neathbow) && (Curse of the Kraken && (Poison && Vial of Ink = Vial of Noxious Ink) Cursed Ink of the Ancient) = Inkscalibur

+2 to @Hezetor

Excalibur && The Embodiment of the Neathbow && Cursed Ink of the Ancient = Inkscalibur (Level 25: 1/13)

Funnily enough, you didn't actually see his trident at all. In fact, you only saw a pot of perfectly regular ink, faintly glimpsed at the edge of the being's vision. He is not smirking either-this fact you just suddenly know, forced in, as if the memory would not allow you to have any glimpse of error, even in relationship to others. Oh, yes, you suddenly realize. That's definitely you, Auth. A glimpse backwards-a lance of ink to pierce the heart, reversed, and then a soul rent like tissue as green light follows suit, the last expression of the devilish Auth nothing short of misery at the sudden realization of failure. A broken promise.

Perhaps you know less about yourself than you realize.

You comfort Roxxanne. You hold her. You tell her it will be OK, repetetively, trying to repair the wounds. Roxxanne is still not touching the headphones, but she is reacting-reacting to you. Mostly by crying harder.

For whatever reason, you get the sensation that this is actually working. She's sobbing into your arms, clutching them, acknowledging your existence, seeking help. It must be a good sign, however bleak she is right now. "So sorry, so sorry, so sorry... So, so, so, so sorry..."

7/25 sunlight +4 user0 +1 from overlordof
4/50 the first ally
Ouroboros Knife /\/ = Okami (Level 20: 8/11)
Ouroboros Knife && Bow = Serpent Eating the Clouds (Level 20: 7/11)
+1 overlordof +1 walker
placeholder
I give consumer an ouroboros knife duplicate.
"You do not summon yourself to the field because that's a lot of changes. As a result, you expend neither charge."
why does/did expending a lot of charge = no charge being expended?
sorry about not mentioning the xp tresholds, i was going to edit in approximate values there, but I forgot. ooops...
EDIT: wait, i misread changes as charges. sorry.
[tries to expend charges again]
ok, so the changes that aren't exactly what you said by the letter:
so, levels. suppose level 1 is 10 xp, 2 is 12 more, 3 is 14 more, 4 is 16 more, etc.
lucid dreams give like 3ish xp, killing an enemy elite gives, say, 2, enemy bosses are 5-7, achievments:
beginners luck- get a dream. 2 Dream tokens, 1 xp
awareness is strength- get your first lucid dream. since lucid dreams already give xp& tokens, only 2 xp and 1 token more then otherwise.
strange mind- get a wide variety of dreams( judged by GM). 3xp, 2 tokens.
moving up in your head- have 4 full dream slots, then get another dream that is an improvement. 5 xp 3 Dream tokens
forgeton- have a dream fade. 2 xp 1 token.
dream tokens:
use on dreams with that requirement. lucid dreams give 3 tokens, as a rule tokens are usually ~1/2 of XP gain

Also, the lucid dream chance still happens when I use a dream, as opposed to first unlocking it, right?
I also prefer the dream representing the entity, for a few reasons, but i guess its ok if its counterstrategy?
(((among the reasons are counter-strategys seem a lot more debatable and hard to agree on- for most entitys, the best counter-strategy is 'deal a lot of damage fast')))

ACTION (not focused):
I decide to try to sane buddy armstrong because I remember uzi was saning him at some point I think, which means its probably a good iDa(I- Dee- A, get it) right.
right?
anyway, I walk up to him and tell him that she has abandoned her brother, stretch armstrong doll! she instantly realises that that is stupid, and none of his cousins could possibly be dolls. her now-increased practice at identifying ridiculous things will soon come in handy, as I start prattling on about how the doll was used to tie up an extremely slow green guy in another world so he wouldn't escape. buddy armstrong sighs and explains, piece by piece, why this is ridiculous.
I tell her fine, but what about his fourth cousin, 8 times removeds niece?
she says what.
I explain that neil armstrong is her fourth cousin 8 times removed's niece.
she questions this on the basis that neil armstrong is male.
I reply by telling he(r) that neil armstrong was afflicted by the anime girl plague, and that they will soon be able to reunite with one another, and it'll be wonderful and stuff.
(s)he complains that last time I claimed something like that, it was wrong. I tell he(r) thats not proof enough.
(s)he(buddy armstrong) then replys that (s)he has no cousins, and they are an only child, and their parents are only children, and so on at least 5 generations.
I reply that one of them cheated on the other at some point, so she does have a cousin.
she replys "No.
Just no."
I say fine, I lied.
they reply "good, because I'm not an only child."
I say wut.
anyway, their increased ability to detect ridiculousness makes them incredibly skilled at noticing the ridiculousness of everyone being in a high school, as well as various other things. like my face.
EDIT: so buddy armstrong is already sane and I don't know what team any other anime girls are going to with any degree of accuracy, so have my action go towards making my next one stronger or giving it armor pierce or something. alternatively, heal the beyond.

Further edits regarding your leveling system ahoy:

I vehemently refuse to accept the idea that you can just sit back and summon entities to gain EXP and treasures from their deaths. One is dancing the line but two is too much. That's a very passive style of play. I'm going to negate any EXP gain related to getting dreams, lucid or otherwise, except for the Achievements, because I do not want to have players just do nothing. (Ergo getting a Lucid Dream now grants +5 EXP for the first time instead). You cannot imagine how infuriating that is for me, and I don't want it encouraged. So, you only get EXP from Elite/Boss kills and Achievements.

The thresholds sit fair with me. Strange Mind will be counted as 1 stat-boosting dream, 1 passive granting dream, and 1 active-granting dream, all at once. Moving On Up In Your Mind, finally, simply activates when you have full dream slots and then gain a fifth-you do not have to discard a preexisting slot. Oh, and your level caps at 10, with only 1 Dream Token per level.

With all the changes accepted and such, you NOW summon yourself to the field, with a bonus +2 HP regen from your other charge. You proceed to, of the options presented, grant 10% Sanity to Lucy.

Uranium AND Tungesten Carbide = Radioactive Tungsten Carbide 3/3
Slade (Dwarf Fortress) AND Bedrock (Minecraft) = Pith 3/5
Vibranium AND Nth Metal AND Daedric Steel = Nthranium 2/5

Ohptkin examines Matrinymic and Sakuya, and contemplates for a few seconds.
What the heck.
She snaps her fingers and a massive tub of sanity salve appears over their heads, and douses them completely in nice, soothing, sanity restorative cream.

If either of those two are saned all the way, the secondary (or primary target if both have been saned) will be Nico Robin prime, and then Lillie, followed by Lucy.

8/50 for my artificial companion of choice
33/50 for Helping Out a Friend
+1 to yveltal gaming and redstone

+4% Sanity to Matronymic and Sakuya!

I grab a comically oversized syringe of the pure medical sanity stuff the AGP cure fellows have before performing the "get to the point" execution on the Nico robin with the most health. (for those who don't know what the get to the point execution is, it that I hop onto the shoulders of whoever I'm executing, before jamming a knife in their face. only this will sane the nico robin. I hope)

Charges
F.O.B.=22/50
Titan pilot=22/50

R&D
Lord Kitchener the AI=11/11 DONE (finally)
Satellite Blueprint && Vehicle Fabricator = Satellite Alchemiser = 2/6

eDen spark (Infantry compatible, level 3)
No mans sky (wingsuit, infantry compatible, level 3)
Gen. Patton the AI (level 3)
Hacking tool (level 3)
Youse-A shotgun
Box of desires
Void hovercycle (level 10)
anti-titan grappling hook (level 5)
near-flawless cloaking unit (level 5)
Lord kitchener the AI (level 20, I think)

8% Sanity to Nico Robin 3! (They're all tied for sanity, see.)

OC:
hrh

===Alchemy===
(Transcendence ((BOI)) && Void) || Wire Coat Hanger = Death of Air (Level 10: 2/6)
Plot Armor || Caledfwlch = Cueball Armor (Level 10: 2/6)

I preview Cueball Armor and Death of Air.
CHARGES EXPENDED:

I use the Cutlery of the Cooking Gods on Throne 2 and the High Dragun.
====

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/WnYv5NKH

Throne 2: Second post.

Respect 50/50 Tick tock.

Do you recall how we came to this place? How the metal orbs opened up and revealed machines of destruction? How a single death ended it all and shattered the veil? Do you recall...

Cueball Armor: A chestpiece made entirely of a pearly white substance, recognizeable as the resplendent gleam of a cueball's material. It's about as effective as a chestplate made of diamond for protection, but there seems to be an additional function; A-la SUPERHOT, while wearing this, Time is radically slowed while you stand still. Not totally frozen, though-but enough that you can plan out avoiding certain death with the right step.

Death of Air: A wire coat hanger, black as the void. Its metal is always cold to the touch. Morbid as the idea is, wrapping this coat hanger around your neck will grant you flight, some control over voidic powers, and an immunity to strangulation/choking as long as you have it. Interestingly, it also has the power to morph into the infinitely less morbid form of a plain black tie.

It was probably because Nyatherloep harmed UserZero at perhaps the worst possible moment to harm a godmodder ever conceived, followed by poorly-executed design combined with a very good idea. That's probably how we came to that place.

And In That Moment. 35/35
Daytime Television. 8/25.

+1 to Ire and Talist.

I... I don't know what to say.

Eris kind of stands there, awkwardly.

And In That Moment expended.
35 points of charge are tossed directly at Battlefury. If they see this, and choose to use the charge for their omnidestructive purposes, then they may- provided they do so before doptime. However, if they do not, it bounces off them and flies over to Lucian, applying Tempered Fate (a buff of some description) to him until the end of turn. This will effectively remove him from the battlefield for the duration, meaning his current state will not be alterable. Afterwards, he will return, Relentless Pursuit will become a free action and his peculiar range rules will ignore players.

Don't his peculiar range rules already ignore players? I hadn't forgotten. In any case, Lucian's non-allied targets within range 5 are, in order; the last room of Mikoto's mind dungeon, and Gail, neither of which seem like good targets on their own. And Lucian thinks Gail is a cinnamon roll.

Err, in any case, I again hate having to come back to places, so I'll just apply that to him now. From what i can gather of Battlefury later on, he definitely doesn't need this.

This post used to contain the Truffle Shuffle, if you're wondering why it has so many likes, but I had to move it to next turn for... reasons.

/null

RIP This turn's Truffle Shuffle. May your descendant, Next turn's Truffle Shuffle, live a long, healthy and prosperous life.

[AZ]

NOPE

-ALCHEMIES-

-Stygian Scythe && Midnight Essence = Duskbringer (Level 8: 5/5 COMPLETED)

Description: A bringer of despair, Duskbringer is an otherworldly scythe that radiates gloom and darkness.

-Duskbringer && Flaming Scimitars = Shadowflame Scythe (Level ?: ?/?)

Description: It's a scythe that blazes with Shadowflame, its purple flames somehow making the environment go cold. It is very sharp, and the flames are also dangerous, though they drain lifeforce instead of setting people on fire.

-CHARGES-

-Death Drake (9/9 COMPLETED, from +1 from pionoplayer)

-Joining the Vulnerability Wagon: 2/6 (other +1 from pionoplayer)

The Death Drake is summoned. Wait a second. Do I need to give it stats?

If so, here:
[AZ] Death Drake, Ebony: 9000/9000 HP. Shadow Resistance (Can take half damage on one attack, cooldown two turns): ||

Ok, I probably completely did it wrong. Ignore it if I did it wrong.

Death Drake Ebony lands on the Beyond and claws at it.

Death Drake, Ebony, summoned with considerably better HP.

Duskbringer && Flaming Scimitars = Shadowflame Scythe (Level Level 10: 1/6)

[ALCHIMIES] [PZ]
[Grail of Power && Luck of the Irish && Water Blessed by RNGesus && A Blank Card Blessed by Fate=Fate-Twister(Level 17)3/9]
[A Study on Nihilism && Omega Symbol && Collection of Endings && Recordings of Deaths && An Old Torn Book=What Must Come(Level 20)3/11]
[Red Sun Energy&& Hollow Magic Cue Ball && Fake Deudly Magnum && Green Sun Energy=Spiral Cannon(Level 25) 3/13]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES]
[The Rise 40/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Fall 40/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies] [are debuffed.]
[Each has a 5 turn charge.]

[I take Gravebringer, Theater Teacher and The Death Sentence, and boost them with Luck of the Irish and the Grail of Power, and proceed to attack Yuuki-chan's Shields, I use the Theater Teacher to cause the metal shields to rapidly rust and corrode, I use the Gravebringer and The Death Sentence to attack the Patrons, and use the Blessing of Control I gave to her some turns ago to cause her extreme mental stress, prolonging her inability to act.]

Future Charge 1:[The Madness 0/50 Buffs 3 entities in same team. Gives buffed entities change to hit different entity to one selected that turn. Can't charge when entities are buffed.]
Future Charge 2:The Story of All Civilizations 0/
300-Wouldn't you like to know? Also, Mr. Golden, I would like to speak to you about my charge, and what I plan to do with it. I will let you be the one to contact me, as if you are the one, then it means you have some free time and are not burdened by work.

[Complete]
[Tarot Deck ~~~~ Loom =Scarf of Cards (Destroyed)]
[Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword = Slashademia (Level 7: 4/4 )]
[Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver = The Marks-Man (Level 7: 4/4)]
[Projector && Movie Real && 3D Glasses && Audio System=The Big Screen (Level 5)3/3 Complete]
[Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=The Death Sentence(Level 13)7/7 +Complete+]
[Scythe && Occam's Razor && Schrodinger's Cat(Paper Copy) && Murphy's Law = What Will Go Wrong (Level 8, 5/5 +Complete+)]
[Wine && Purified Water && Potion of Strength && Goblet = Grail of Power (Level 7, 4/4)+Complete+]
[The Death Sentence && Poisoned Dagger && Revlover && Coffin = Gravebringer(Level 20)11/11 +Complete+]
[Gambler's Die && Mirror & Tarot Deck && Deck of Cards && Four-Leaf Clover= Luck of the Irish(Level 10) 6/6 +Complete+]
[The Marks-Man && Slashademia && The Big Screen && 4D Glasses= Theater Teacher(Level 13)7/7+Complete+]

The charge cap is 50! This isn't Terraria.

You are cut off from your Blessing of Control via the shields! You only manage to destroy one shield, which the Grim Patrons are behind.

I internally celebrate at myself succeeding to become anime, then reverting back to my normal self, and wonder if that actually did anything other than make me put 18 charges into the Cure, then charge some whole new stuffs
Chekhov's Gun: 1/50

I go mining, because why not.

TriBlade||(Mythril&&Adamantium&&Tobelstein)=??? 1/??
TriLaser||Lava Lamp=??? 2/?? (+1 from EXOS)

TriBlade || (Mythril&&Adamantium&&Tobelstein) = Heroic MemeBlade (Level 14: 1/8)
TriLaser || Lava Lamp = TriLava (Level 5: 1/3)

Alchemies cannot be assisted in 0!

Let's start from something simple, right now Hezetor is body-guarding Yuuki-chan, both of them are protected by a few barriers, from his throne he looks at her, sleeping, he could do anything horrible to her right now.
He puts some medical gloves one his hand, gets close to her, well closer of how he already was, a syringe appears in his hands, he takes the right arm of Yuuki-chan via telekinesis and extracts a vial of blood from her, nothing exceptional, really.
Now that the Plague has been cured, this should not be so incredibly dangerous to do, the syringe immediately disappears with the blood of the anime girl as soon as the operation has finished.
Hezetor flies a bit farther away from her, still body-guarding that abomination.

I scan Murakumo Mu, in particular I'm looking at her "War" charge effect, not only I would like to know what it does, I'm interested in knowing if she wields the sword with the same name.

Now, as scanning and talking are free actions, I take the liberty to try to sane Matronymic.

An avatar flashsteps at random intervals around the anime girl, for a moment he moves his hand in a cutting motion and seemingly without any spell being casted a series of pure blue lightning strikes of sanity energy come out of the air next toto the avatar slashing trough her.

After that the avatar manipulates sanity energies into a more solid shape, the shape of a wand in his hands. The bright energies of sanity races down to the wand, exuding vaporous sanitizer fuels from the tips. Stains of light become rather evident on the ground as this radiant power aids reality in its effort of sanitizing the anime girl. After that the avatar focuses his efforts into manipulating the background sanitizing energies released by the recently released cure, he moves his hands in a plain way, the sky is enlighten, even if only for a brief moment, of a wonderful orange once again as the sanity energies are collected from the environment, as this energy brights in the sky the avatar chants a few words and with a solemn gesture of his hand focuses the energy, the dim light that was seen in the sky fades away as an half liquid sphere of orange sanity power is carved out of the sky.

The avatar takes his new wand in his hands once again and guides the orange sphere, he reshapes it, remolds it, in his hands the sphere morphs as a fluid it expands and twists in the air as it descends, at the same time certain parts of it evaporate in the air creating an almost visible haze around the sphere. The avatar closes his eyes, focusing even more on the complex movements he is doing to redirect the globe of sanity, now he twists it, tearing it apart in many smaller spheres, then, with a movement of hand, the globular energies dance in the sky for the eyes of Matronymic as a single wave they they form unsorted compositions, moving in a random fashion within the borders of the wave, while at the same time, they remain stable in the various ramification of the wave that they are forming, thanks to the careful guidance of the avatar; they take various shapes, first moving in strange linear patterns in the sky creating a beautiful yet uncontrolled shape in the sky, then the avatar moves his newly created wand as an orchestra director and commands the orbs to take new shapes, first they mimic the form of the sea, representing waves of water in a fluid motion, then, the orbs almost dissipate into a liquid form and change into a bird with open wings flying in the sky, then liquid form returns to a more semi-solid form returning into many little orbs, after moving in the sky taking other forms, are moved into a wave that turns around the anime girl, they pass a few centimeters from here a few times, but never approach her, then they move away and start to circle around her in a spiraling motion until they finally reach her, investing her with their full sanitizing powers.

The Order Elemental that she herself summoned will try to heal Hezalyna, or to attack the Newborn Enderdragon, if that is not possible.
Hezalyna will use Manipulate to attack Eyesaur.
Hezalyna passively spawns another entity, consider that are 2 turns since she didn't spawn anything.

Hezetor heals 1 HP thanks to his regeneration, 17 is considered an unlucky number, how much it is since I have that number as HP? This can't be good for my luck at all.

Module || Miniature Spiral Sun = Module of the Spiral Sun (Level 15: 8/8) Done!

Miniature Factory || Module && "Assembly Line expert guide to an efficient factory" && Factory && Alchemiter && ISO's newest release = The Supreme Miniature Factory (Level 15: 4/8)

Miniature Spiral Sun || ( (Quantum Computer && Miniature Solar Core) || (Matrice Limitativa && Orb of Pure Energy && Stasis Field) ) = Stabilized Miniature Spiral Sun (Level 25: 2/13)

New: Gem || ( Divine-Concentrated Energy Essence && Ancient Fires of Creation && Looping Mechanism && Ultimate Harnessing Device && Infinite Empowering Construct) = Power Gem (Level 25: 1/13)

This Gem allows the user access to every power that exists and that ever was or will be on universal (multiversal?) level, with the capability of nulling every force in existence and to empower the user with immense physical abilities. (The level was already stated before we could craft level 25 items)

32/50 +2 from Speedon, +2 from Trickle, +1 from EXOS

22/50

I assist @Sp33d0n 2 times.

Charge bank: +7 (tazz) +8 (Toast, Talist, Pricey), 2 (RRevenant)

Gem || ( Divine-Concentrated Energy Essence && Ancient Fires of Creation && Looping Mechanism && Ultimate Harnessing Device && Infinite Empowering Construct) = Power Gem (Level 25: 1/13)

Yuuki-chan does not appear to have blood. Your syringe attracts nothing but a fluid the same color as Yuuki's skin. Now that you're this close, you also realize that Yuuki-chan's unrealistically huge chest has in fact been an illusion-most of the supposed cleverage is actually coconuts. The end result rests squarely in the higher cup ranges, but is at least a normal cup size.

War? What War? ...Oh. Well, that was edited out because that was just stupid. You scan the other charge.

Murakumo Mu: The Big Freeze. Upon activation, deal 100,000 damage to all non-PZ units and change the terrain to Icefield for 3 turns. In the Icefield, non-PZ entities will have a 1.25 multiplier on all attacks incoming due to having to withstand the cold. It cannot be removed easily, bar by time. In addition, select 3 entities of the survivors-they are frozen for 3 turns, or until they are attacked. Damage is set in value and cannot be increased.

10% Sanity to Matronymic!

I throw a bottle labelled "Sanity in a Bottle" at a random anime girl.

INFINITY: 41/50 (+2 from Redstone)

gungeon entering simulator: 35/50

35% Sanity to the Chibi Girl!

I respawn again! That's 4/9 respawns done!

I also turn around to meet the tap on my shoulder. Hey, I can't be killed in Limbo, right? Whatever it is can't hurt me!

You turn around and find nothing.

Stupid spooky ghost dimension plane afterlife. Of course, Limbo is vast and in front of you. Might as well get something done.

Alchemiter:

Toxicity Edge && Francium && (The entire Actinide series, &&'d together) && Miniature Green Sun = First Assassin [Level 20 8/11]

Adamantium && Quantum Foam (It's literally everywhere. Just zoom in with the captcharoid using reality bending and boom. Also you really should click the link) = Quantomium [Level 9 4/5]

ICBH && Hardened Earth Essence && Tectonic Entropy Crystal = The Great Shift [Level 23 3/12]

Charges:

13/50 Connection Clarity

7/25 Wot in Carbonation

Assists:
+1 to Consumer, +1 to Cyanogynist

Action:

To the battlefield, I appear out of nothing, much like my first arrival. To me, I have just exited a portal to a mindscape of my own design – a mindscape recently added to Sakuya Izayoi’s own and in which the core of her mental function now resides. She is getting some rest, but others saning actions can still affect her, unless of course my previous action was enough to completely restore her sanity.

Now, I must turn to another being in need. I rotate to face Matronymic (or the closest animu to sane, if Matronymic is already completely sane). Then, I momentarily retreat into my own mind. And I do mean “momentarily;” the following takes less than the duration of 10^-48 seconds.

I concentrate with the full force of my being, pouring forth a flood of intelligence and sparing not a drop. All the emotions that can be experienced swirl together in a whirlpool of the mind, and from the mixture springs forth a single lotus. This lotus is both translucent and opaque; simultaneously white, black, and all possible colors; it is the essence of void, yet is all of creation; its petals represent life and wilt at the tips as death; it undulates perpetually yet is eternally still; it encompasses all, but is too small to perceive; it sees nothing and knows all; it is importantly meaningless; it is unbreakable, though more fragile than silence; and even with its endless capacity for wrath, it loves all things. The petals of this lotus are every universe that can ever exist, and the lines on each petal are every possible timeline. It is torn in places, run ragged by this war, but it refuses to die. My mind is, for a moment, entirely transformed into the flower that is the multiverse.

Then I release my concentration, and time resumes.

I calmly walk to Matronymic (see above if saned), all expression vacant from my face. Time seems to slow with every step, and space falls away around us. In an endless void, I face Matronymic, and we are alone. I stop, and stand still. Then, my posture becomes fluid as I twist slowly. My arms and legs leave after-images as I flow through different movements and begin a dance.

I bring my arms up from my sides, the fold them together into a prayer position. At the same time, my legs spread to the side, lowering me into a balanced stance. I separate my hands and move them apart, the right hand moving to my right and up, the left to the left and down. I jump and twist in the air so that my arms spin outward, then twist again to land on one knee. Next, I flow into reaching skyward at my full height, then bring my hands back down onto the ground. I spin again, this time doing a series of three front flips, each ending with a single-handed handstand. I launch myself up with one hand and flip back to my feet. I end with an elegant bow, and motion to draw something from an unseen pocket.

Matronymic watches as I pull out a flower. The flower is strange. It just does not make sense, like a paradox or a spatial impossibility. She knows that it is a flower, and that it means something, but she cannot perceive what. It is beyond her capability to be perceive, and if she was not stunned, she is sure she would run.

I complete my approach, bring the lotus closer and closer. Matronymic’s eyes go wide with fear, but I do not hesitate. I reach out with the lotus, and push it to her forehead. It seems to phase through her skull and straight into her brain, and Matronymic can do nothing about it. She shudders slightly, then goes still as the lotus begins to merge with her brain.

To Matronymic, I now fade from view as well. Relative to the rest of the battlefield, she is processing so fast that everything has faded into background noise. Even her perception of herself fades away until her mind is totally focused. Then, from the void, comes the flower. The lotus grows slowly, rising from the void like a normal lotus rises from the water. It unfolds, twisting into its perfect lotus shape. Her mind cannot render it in the full detail that my mind can, but it is more than enough for her to understand. Before her is a perfect representation of all the multiverse. All its beauty and ruin, made manifest. This is closer than the most serene of Buddhist monks ever come to nirvana, to absolute oneness with everything.

Many would consider such a vision the height of insanity, but in fact, very few beings have ever had this much perspective in life. Truly, Matronymic has experienced the height of sanity. Total understanding – or as close as you can come with this level of resolution of the lotus – has been bestowed to her.

Time returns to its natural flow, and the battlefield comes back into focus. The lotus implanted in her brain integrates permanently into her nervous system, giving her a constant state of zen (no, this is not intended to be a passive – I would have charged for that). As everything comes back into focus – more clearly in focus than before, actually – she can feel her mind working faster, clearer, and more focused than before. The strands of “plague goop” that clogged her nerves should be wiped away by the torrent of activity just experienced.

I nod to Matronymic, the most I can spare for her at the moment. Now, I turn to face both Yuuki and Mu, the two taking up opposite corners of my vision, presenting a choice.

10% Sanity to Matronymic!

Alchemies
(Fluoroantimonic Acid && Polonium-210 && Chlorine Trifluoride && Batrachotoxin && Tetanospasmin) && Lazurite-Steel Dust = Cobaltic Toxic Dust (Level 10, 4/6)
Crafting ingredient. When dispersed and activated, it dissolves, poisons, burns and kills everything it touches.

Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core && 2x Orichalcum Wand Cap = Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand (Level 20, 6/11)

Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand: A neon blue-capped rod of the dullest gray, inscribed with various runes of the occult in liquid ichor, blood of the gods. The orichalcum-studded cosmic neutronium wand is the finest and purest arcane implement one can ever hope to recover or design. Its supply of vis is endless, its regeneration incalculable. Nihil Parva shall bow to the wielder of this weapon. Of course, the pure focus on storage has downsides, primarily in that it is restricted only to the use of foci, and not taken to the diversity of the famed Hazel Wand.

(Sano Essentia Singularity && Cognitio Essentia Singularity) && Psimetal Casting Assistant Device: Infusion && Infusion Altar Blueprint && Psi Energy Canister = Sanity Infusion Device (Level 7, 4/4)
A Casting Assistant Device made of the finest psimetal. It only has one spell, which is hard-coded into it: Sanity Infusion. Upon using this on anything, whatever is targeted will become immediately saner.

(Arcticbomb USB && CryptoLocker USB && CIH USB && Maldal USB && Marburg USB) && Violet-Steel Dust = Cobaltic Malware Dust (Level 10, 3/6)
Crafting ingredient. When dispersed and activated, all computers even remotely near a grain of this dust will immediately be assaulted by a wave of viruses.

Charges
Project M22-Restatistify (2/50)
Project M21-Weeaboo Trash (13/50)
+2 to ConsumerOfAll.

Elements
9x C, 4x O, 1x Si, 8x S, 1x Ca

Sanity Nuke in Progress (Gallium, Ga, 31)

I think it's time to bring Sakuya back to reality. Taking her by the now-safe-ish hand, I bring her to a small cafe in the tetra-reality area.

"I'll get something for us. What do you want anyway?"

She speaks some half-awake gibberish, clearly not in a state that would lend to having a decent conversation.

"Alright, then." Sakuya motions for me to wait.

"Hmm?"

Managing to pull herself out of her stupor temporarily, she requests a sandwich. Any sandwich, she says, as long as it's not too large.

"Oh. Okay then."

I step over to the counter and order our food. I get some coffee and two sandwiches, one for each of us. The guy at the counter isn't actually human, but a hivemind of nanobots. He blinks, and his eyes turn green.

"Here you go."

Sakuya reaches for the steak and vegetable sandwich, but hesitates. "Go ahead," I say. They wouldn't put Green de la Bean in the sandwich, so I presume it is safe.

It seems she's figured out that she can only be understood when her vision is relatively clear of weeaboo trash, and right now she can't tell between reality and illusion.

"I taste a vegetal," she says, slurring her words and trying to hold back a laugh.

"I didn't know you knew that meme," I reply.

"Well, I'm not angery, so it's fine," she says before laughing loudly. At least there's nobody else in the cafe - it is three in the morning, after all. We continue eating, having casual banter when she's okay and staying silent when she feels the anime coming back.

When we're done, we pick up and leave. As soon as we're out the door, she grabs my hand and pulls me to an internet cafe.

"Want to play some TF2?"

"Sure, why not?"

We go in and register with the crew. Here, every transaction is done in cryptocurrency. I happen to have significant amounts of lolcowCoin, so I get us both a 3-hour pass.

She sits down at one of the computers and I take a seat next to her. We log in to our preferred platform. Sakuya seems to have already gotten an account - I bet her temporal magic enabled her to make one that quickly - and soon boots up TF2. We quickly get ourselves into a community server. Though the anime soon comes back, the screen is unaffected and she keeps playing, concentrating to keep the kawaii desu weeaboo trash out of her brain.

I soon find out she's actually really good at the game, though I think she's just pausing time for herself so she can think faster relative to the others. She mains Spy (probably the thing with the knives), while I switch around all the classes at almost random, trying to get into the mood for the game.

Soon enough, our time is up, and we make sure to log out before leaving the establishment.

"You know, I do have a couple of Spy weapons."

"Hmm?" Sakuya looks at me.

"Here." I manifest the Quartz Rose in my hand. "Don't touch."

She grabs me by the hand as soon as I demanifest the knife, pulling me to her next destination. She begins to giggle as she points to the sign on the front of the shop, reading "TIMEKEEPERS".

"No. You're not gonna do it, are you?"

"Yes I am."

Sakuya concentrates and desynchronizes the clocks in the store. Soon enough, all the clocks are running at different speeds and reading different times.

She grabs my hand and drags me away.

Soon enough, we reach a time portal and return back to the battlefield.

Sakuya's sanity restored in full! She wavers on you for a decent while before throwing her lot in with the Anti-Zeroes and @Abeneautmal .

Charges:
================================================== 50/50 (Activating)

========== 4/10

I now attempt to summon an entity. One whose powers cannot be matched by any being, divine or not. Its powers exceed even that of a godmodder. Truly an unstoppable creature indeed. As it steps into this world, I get around to thinking up a name for it.

... before I even get to find a name for it however, the OP Scale's effect has already taken in place. Deemed too powerful by the Scale, it now gives my creation its fate: to blow up in a few se-

*BOOOOOM*

Caught in the explosion, I end up flying for what seemed like miles before landing into a pile of mud. As I try to get back up, I look at a strange device attached to my wrist.

[|.................................................] 1/50

Krill13: Perfect

I push myself up from the ground and continue onwards into the rest of this turn.

+1 to Moniker
+1 to Talist

Krill13: And now I bring to all of you(who even bothers listening to me) yet another machine to put into the field!

As soon as I said those words, a humongous section of land measurable in miles opens up as if it was a silo opening up. Coming up from the hole is a humongous mech.

Krill13: Here it is! I present to you...

The Unitasker
Description: An unbelievably large mech outfitted with an immeasurable amount of tools, weapons, and all sorts of stuff to make it so that it can do just about any task available. Normally, having that amount of object equipped into a mech may make it look like a mechanical abomination. In the Unitasker's case however, it seems to be able to hold all those objects and still look neat at the same time, and with stability in that too. From the looks of it, the Unitasker seems to be deactivated right now.

Strengths:
  • Higher than average stats

Weaknesses:
  • In order to get the Unitasker to start doing some action, I must first use 5 focused turns; 1 turn to activate it, 2 turns to give it a target, and finally, two turns to give it an action.
  • If I'm to make it change target or actions, I would have to first use 1 focused turn to stop it, following with 2 turns to give it its new target, and two turns to give it its action.

Stats: [AZ] Unitasker: HP not given yet. Status: Set-up. Target: None. Action: None

[AZ] Sanitizer: 35,000/60,000 HP. Applies 5% sanity per turn to a viable entity!
[AZ] Unitasker: HP not given yet

Arm Gravitizer
Level 6
Basically a gravity gun made to be attached to an arm. It works like how a Gravity Gun(or for this matter, a supercharged one) would work, except with some added functions.

Noctem Dreadmill
Level 19
Two dangerously sharp Katanas held together by a grip that generates the power of Darkness on the blade. Not for amateurs.

New Alchemy:
Several paperworks about morality || Regenerating Missile Backpack = Moral Missile Massacre ??/??

Moral Missile Massacre: As you can see, the name is a play on the trope Macross Missile Massacre. It's a backpack that holds, you guessed it, a pack of regenerating missile, meaning it never runs out of missiles. When activated, the backpack shoots a salvo of its missiles into a designated target. Instead of doing normal explosions however, whatever the missiles hit will go into an immediate moral dilemma, hurting themselves in the process.

(Focused)

I give the Sanitizer a praise for curing Melona into our side. Gotta get into its good side in case it suddenly earns a sentience of its own.

I spend this turn activating the Unitasker.

[AZ]

Unitasker summoned, with an intimidating 450K HP!

FOCUSED POST

(Take down Yuuki first. Then... I don't know. Let's just destroy Yuuki.)

Current Status
I am Pro-Zero. In other words, PZ.

~Action~
The figure turns towards the sleeping form of Yuuki. Channeling dark power, the figure spoke its first words.

"mAeB yTiNaSnI - ReWoP kRaD!"

The incantation merely focuses the dark power - it twists and turns, altering itself until it becomes raw mental energy. The figure forms this into a ball shape covering its right hand. It draws its hand back, then thrusts it forth, manipulating the mental energy into a beam and sending a spiralling lance of insanity towards the downed Anime Girl. It connects, sending unstable dark energy across the battlefield - and towards the AZ side.

Inventory
None.

Charges
Summoning 10/14 (+1 from JOEbob, 4 from UserZero)
Calling for Aid 4/50

Alchemies
(Giant Mechanical Sword || Monado III) && M6 Spartan Laser = Three Hundred (Level 13) 3/7
Description: A sword with ether-based powers. It has a Spartan Laser strapped onto it, for some reason. What other powers could it have?

Infinite Ammo Upgrade && Grenade Launcher && (Smoke Grenade || Essence of Abrus precatorius) = Toxic Grenade Launcher (Level ?) 2/4
Description: Abrin is 31.4 times more potent than ricin. What do you think will happen when something breathes it in? Causes Badly Poisoned to the target(s).

Status Effects
Bleeding (-2 HP per turn for players and Elites and goes through AC, -5% HP per turn for entities and most Bosses. Does not affect Gatekeepers. Lasts 2 turns).
Badly Poisoned (-2 HP per turn for players and Elites and does not go through AC, -10% HP per turn for entities, -3% HP per turn for Bosses. Lasts 3 turns)

+1 to JOEbob, +1 to MrMirrorMan.

(Well, my 'roleplay' text is now green. Pesterchum is going to make an appearance soon.)

A barrier stops you!

[AZ?] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 4: XP 66,500/300,000

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ X ]

This action is Focused.

Before Action: I have temporary control the Elf for now.

I have decide to go to the
[AZ] ranks again but for real this time, I was gonna think about something to destroy UserZero for all.

I go to the Anti Zeroes to help Richard destroy UserZero once for all.

"I decide to move to Richard's side because I am so sick of Uzi's actions that done to us..."

I move to Lillie so that she needs some saning job to do then I take out my magical gloves which I had them last time then I clap my hands together then the pink gas which contains the power of sanity falls on her then I give her an sanity sandwich then she eats it.

I also conjure the ball of sanity power then I toss it to Lillie that might restore some sanity but it's not enough yet...

I also telepathically talk about pokemon also I send the book to her which it restores her sanity a teeny bit then I generate some wings of sanity and I flapped at her, which restores her sanity a bit more and I finally put a few presents to Lillie as well.

My cure has been used so, Something... 1/50

Planet Hackers [HACK THE PLANET! Project] This has been delayed and changed into Something else... 40/50

Alchemy Creation:

Blood Diamond Armour && Wings && Durasteel (That if I am not doing Saurite alchemies right now.) && Aura of Healing = Guardian Angel 10/10 (Power Rank XVIII) Examining this also it upgrades my Blood Diamond Armour as well

Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Slasher && Saurite = Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Dunwich (Is my version of the Dunwich but is also Power Rank XXV)

Let's try again...
Super Microchip && Steel essence && Binary in a chip && Essence of the Hackbot707 = ??? 1/??

Joke Alchemy: None
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet.
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet.

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

The Elf defends Yuuki.

+1 to Abe and Hezetor

Charge Bank: +11 from Talist +5 from Toast and Hezetor = 21 Charge Points in total

Inventory has been moved to the Forge II because I don't have the Word Doc and it saves character space for Tazz.

+10% Sanity to Lillie!

Editing is ongoing...

==> Strife!

Mythic drops a pile of sand blocks on the Black Xylobones, followed by an anvil.

[Alchemy]
[NEW!] Heavy Class Commandment [Level 9] && Heavy Monster Edict [Level 9] = Heavy Mythic Writ (Level 14: 3/8)
Feels like this might be the bet sword I get around here.
[NEW!] Basic Claw-extensions || DTG2 Timeglass [Level 5] = The Scratcher (Level 6: 3/4)
That name... where have I heard something similar before?
[NEW!] Psionic Hyena Skull Pin (Prototype) [Level 7] || Cracked Sburb Disk = Neuronic Hyena Skull Pin (Level 14: 3/8)
Hopefully, this will be a good kind of regret...

[THE Refunded Charge]
[50 point charge token] (A secret weapon)

[Currently Equipped]
Armor: Nemean Jacket [Level 10]
Weapon: Seeker's Bestiary [Level 10]
Accessory: Psionic Hyena Skull Pin (Prototype) [Level 7]

Inventory:
Nemean Jacket [Level 10] [Equipped]
Seeker's Bestiary [Level 10][Equipped]
Heavy Class Commandment [Level 9]
Heavy Monster Edict [Level 9]
Psionic Hyena Skull Pin (Prototype) [Level 7] [Equipped]
Coffemancy for dummies [Level 5]
Grimoire for the Summoning of Fantastic Beasts [Level 3]
Flying Dragon Hunter Cosplay [Level 3]
Winged Hunter Cosplay [Level 1]
Dragon Hunter Cosplay [Level 1]

Single Use Items: (Used items saved as alchemy codes)
DTG2 Timeglass [Level 5]
Explosive Gryphon Plush [Level 1] <USED>
Plush Phoenix Healing Grenade [Level 4]
Phoenix Extract [Level 4]
Dragon Coffee [Level 2]

Charges:
Can You Spare... A Heart? [21/50]
Useful Entity [1/10]

Boosts:
+2 to Cyanogynist

(Still editing)

The accursed 'caught needing to edit the post when the update is in full swing' thing that people do! Alright, that's it. I'm editing the rules: No more placeholders or you'll get saddled with a post less (and no focusing) the next turn.

Slade (Dwarf Fortress) AND Bedrock (Minecraft) = Pith 4/5
Vibranium AND Nth Metal AND Daedric Steel = Nthranium 3/5
Brownstone Dust AND Adamanthrillium 1/?

9/50 for my artificial companion of choice
34/50 for Helping Out a Friend
+2 to Speedon

Ohptkin is about to continue pouring more sanity salve all over the anime girls in the name of FREE SUMMONS, but they feel a tiny :red: and begin freaking out, trying to figure out just what that twinge they felt was, searching through a number of folds in reality, one item, another plan here. Somebody has taken something from them, finally, they procure a tiny glass jar, the Waluigi Thyme. Some of it is missing. Somebody has just stolen from a Terminae. Ohptkin seethes, when she finds out who did this she will flay them down to their basic particles.

Meanwhile...

A spoon, procured. Take some of the deadly spice from the jar, and take a third of a serving. Stir lightly. Procure a feast for the spice. Such a fine ingredient is destined only for the finest: Nothing less will do. From the depths of the deepest zee, pull a Peligin beast. Drain the color from it, and cook the meat well. From the greenest lands of the greenest earth, slay the richest, reddest cow. Drain the blood from it, and take the finest of meat for the steaks from its carcass. From the farthest of reaches, pluck the finest spices from plants and trees. From the brightest bluest sea, procure a flock of the finest fish.

Carefully spice and cook each and every component of the feast, searing it red and black. Tint it with cosmogone and drape the room in mirrors, so that the true flavors and colors of the meal may be revealed and brought out. Drench it in the blood of the cow and the Peligin liquids from the deepest sea, as to enrich the feast. Cook it all, zee-beast, fish, and spices into a steak. Soak it with Finally, take the spoon of the third of the serving, and empty it’s contents unto the steak, so that the spices true flavor and power may be brought out by colors, steaks, and mirrors. Finally, cook it in a Irradiator until irradiated, and feed it to Throne 2. Enjoy resulting field wipe in two turns.

Temporary dose of Waluigi Thyme used on Throne 2 at the request of one Battlefury. YAY CHAOS!

Brownstone Dust AND Adamanthrillium = Bronzethrillium (Level 8: 1/5)

You feed Throne II a pinch of Waluigi Thyme! Throne II goes crazy from the forbidden flavors-it appears that you have yet been insufficient. Not like it will matter, really-the result of your action instantly fills Throne II's charge, and then supercharges it! It'll most likely affect the whole field now! It also shunts it to behind UserZero in turn order, as a mercy. Woe be to, uh, everyone, really.

There was going to be a JOE buffing attempt here, but really, after talking this over with my friends and with urging from my moral compass, it's safe to say...

...No, then? No.

9/25 sunlight +1 consumer
5/50 the first ally
Ouroboros Knife /\/ = Okami (Level 20: 9/11)
Ouroboros Knife && Bow = Serpent Eating the Clouds (Level 20: 8/11)
+1 overlordof +1 walker

grins

so consumer changed their mind, which means my actions below have no relevance.
as such, please redirect them into saning any entitys that where initially PZ.
ANYONE countering me, please change your posts and don't counter my action, as I have no reason to do it, due to consumers lost interest.

oh, before I forget:
I'm only doing this because I get paid.
heh heh heh.
JOE receives a transmission from... someone. the one who consumes, the one who dared, the one who claims the death of the witch.
they give him an offer. his help, for a handsome reward. his help in an action that, strategically, seems to have no major downsides to him.
his help, to kill a witch, as they would probably say.
he checks his assets.
a decent post of his own, redirected as a selfbuff.
the help of the consumer, focused and charged.
his own, normal strength.
the ouroboros knife, weapon of mind.
oh, and lets not forget:
Time, time to animate and time to write.
He accepts and another self drops from the sky
"hello other me!"
"Hello"
"come to do my dirty work for little reason?"
"of coral, for sharks, dolphinatly."

"right..."
Other JOE looks around and notices a glowing indigo wisp, and recalls a paper airplane. its by no means a guarantee, but its worth a shot at least. JOE walks towards the wisp, unsheathes the knife, and attempts to enter the wisp, pushing just his hand through first.

if this succeeds, he looks over his shoulder and sees a slightly warped version of annis, beckoning them over to join him, and leaps through. if it fails, he still sees them, but asks their help tearing open a path, then trys to enter. If still this fails, he hands them a duplicate of the knife and they both leap through or past the barriers protecting yukki-chan before both stabbing their knives into yukki's chests, entering the mindscape.
this time, there is no army of dolls, as shadow roxxane has been defeated. however, just in case, JOE enters inside the middle section where everyone is, as opposed to the edges, and casts an "anti army of dolls" spell.
have I mentioned that he HATES tickles in all variety?
no?
well, he does, and that will certainly make him go above and beyond in this battle.
the initiation.
ezgif.com-resize.gif

if the animation did not properly display, go to this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7csvb2uha4yyoa/ezgif.com-resize.gif?dl=0
details of note:
the pink& green are the bodys that were mentioned in the storypost.
the blue thing uses the color paint refers to as indigo, and represents the wisp.
roxxan is crying.
the guy on the left is Tazz.
the warped annis clone rips his mind-legs off with an ouroboros knife because their insane. more then usual, that is.
roxxanes red orb thing is blocked by a large bone.
the gold energy from annisclone is supposed to be godmodding. it is used to prevent Tazz from using thyme majyks and trap him.
the thing on top that goes across is like, one of those things where theres a closeup of a character before they do a special move.
except it gets used to crush annisclone and obscure the possibility of tazz's survival.
Also, this isis not done Will never be complete properly.
as I understand it, the action that I was hired to preform is 'stab roxxane & tazz with the ouroboros knife, focus more on roxxane'. since I don't have much to do in most other games, I have decided to focus on this for a while.
I believe the purpose was they wish to kill or otherwise impede roxxane and tazz specifically, as opposed to damage yukki-chan.
Real world JOE discovers that someone is, apparently, using a 50 charge to stop him.
as such, he decides also to not spend several more hours animating.
However, he does hand trickle a copy of the ouroboros knife.
And then the above happens and I redirect the post entirely
there is a decent chance that I will change what it is redirected to a second time before dop.

You do not state who you redirect this to, so I'll tactfully ignore the flavor text to just have the attack stab Yuuki again, which destroys every barrier remaining except the Patrons! OK, you did, got me there. You restore 25% Sanity to the Prohpet.

[ALCHIMIES] [PZ]
[Grail of Power && Luck of the Irish && Water Blessed by RNGesus && A Blank Card Blessed by Fate=Fate-Twister(Level 17)4/9]
[A Study on Nihilism && Omega Symbol && Collection of Endings && Recordings of Deaths && An Old Torn Book=What Must Come(Level 20)4/11]
[Red Sun Energy&& Hollow Magic Cue Ball && Fake Deudly Magnum && Green Sun Energy=Spiral Cannon(Level 25) 4/13]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES]
[The Rise 41/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Fall 41/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies] [are debuffed.]

[I use this turn to heal all ally entities, with Luck of the Irish and the Grail of Power. I also offer
U0 a drink from the Grail of Power, as to help wash down all the entities she is eating.]

Future Charge 1:[The Madness 0/50 Buffs 3 entities in same team. Gives buffed entities change to hit different entity to one selected that turn. Can't charge when entities are buffed.]
300-Wouldn't you like to know?

[Complete]
[Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword = Slashademia (Level 7: 4/4 )]
[Projector && Movie Real && 3D Glasses && Audio System=The Big Screen (Level 5)3/3 Complete]
[Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=The Death Sentence(Level 13)7/7 +Complete+]
[Scythe && Occam's Razor && Schrodinger's Cat(Paper Copy) && Murphy's Law = What Will Go Wrong (Level 8, 5/5 +Complete+)]
[Wine && Purified Water && Potion of Strength && Goblet = Grail of Power (Level 7, 4/4)+Complete+]
[The Death Sentence && Poisoned Dagger && Revlover && Coffin = Gravebringer(Level 20)11/11 +Complete+]
[Gambler's Die && Mirror & Tarot Deck && Deck of Cards && Four-Leaf Clover= Luck of the Irish(Level 10) 6/6 +Complete+]
[The Marks-Man && Slashademia && The Big Screen && 4D Glasses= Theater Teacher(Level 13)7/7+Complete+]

You restore 5,000 HP to all Pro-Zero entities! UserZero happily gulps down the entities with the grail of power.

Warehouse 909 game night part 2.
2/2
>Sukard: Scry randomly.
You see six more views for a bit. One in a theorist's base, one in a helicopter, one in a nice house, one in a studio, one deep in the snow, and one that's obfuscated.

Okay, that's weird. You stop.
----
While stuck in Roxxyscape Game Night, he takes a bit of a look at Tumblr, and the first thing he sees is lots of shipping stuff, the DTG equivalent of sadstuck, and loads of memes. Once he dies in Smash, he throws his controller into the exit, expecting it to hit somebody.

*But nobody came.
----
A strange recording plays on a terminal in a base in the middle of nowhere.
"This is the worst job on the planet. What that fish guy didn't destroy, that demon definitely did."

Some guy with a controller that looks like it's for a toy helicopter rides his office chair over to the terminal.
"Hey, Creo, calm down, you didn't pick this job. You were drunk, and somehow entered that hellhole."
----
The view is shifted to a shoddily-built tower, glowing purple. On top of it is an arcade machine, and on the floors below it look like places from various time periods, stacked on top of each other. There's even a convention. Like the Seven Fallen Cities, but upways.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Time-Twitching Tower, of Kingdom of Loathing fame.
----
Nothing prepared for now.
--Leveling Systems--
--Boosts--
+1 Mythic/Nemean Lion
+1 Piono
--Charges--
Mess With The Best: 2/50
Die Like The Rest: 22/50 (+3 bunch of guys)
--Alchemies--
All of MS Paint Adventures on a flashdrive && All of MS Paint Fan Adventures on a flashdrive && All of Pesterchum's Emotes on a flashdrive && Backdoor Code || Meme-Infused Flashdrive = MSPal: Hacker Edition (Level 16) (8/9)
Truthsayer (KoL) && Byte (KoL) && Sword of Procedural Generation (KoL) && Meatcleaver (KoL) && Bloodbath (KoL) && Ginsu™ (KoL) && White Dragon Fang (KoL) && Spirit Weapon Tome && Almost Completely Depowered Bliss Copy && Partially Depowered Oblivion’s Guardian Copy && Blade of the Bass Knight = Blade of the Ridiculous Mindscaper (Level ?) (2/?)
A truly ridiculous sword, for a truly ridiculous swordsman. Tazz pls explain further. (Just to make it easier, KoL means Kingdom of Loathing.)
(Amethyst Flame && Jar of Cosmogone Ink && Small Embedded Computer && Mr. Negi Generation 3000’s Glove (Filthy Frank)) && 17-ball (KoL) || Pair of Time Shades = Computerized Cosmogone Shades (Level 15) (4/8)
Computerized Cosmogone Shades: Much can be said of the color of suns remembered and fungal growth, the color of the dream-world of Parabola. There could be a lot of clever words to describe it. I'll use this: Time is like a wheel, most fiery at the edges. The wielder of this can travel through dream and reality, mind and matter, and see all there is to see with clarity beyond clarity-however harsh. Particuarily good at seeing through fogs of all sorts.

Uh, this occurs.

Probably something else: 50/50 (+3 from UserZero) (Using this now.)
Life Insurance: 17/30 (+1 from UserZero)
+2 to Mirrorman

Walker is very interested in two things. One of them, rather obviously, is Murakumo Mu's re-elevated levels of power. The other thing he's interested in is the twist of fate. More specifically, the Discovering The Secrets Of Descendancy. He frowns, briefly pulling out a journal of sorts and scribbling some words down in it, then turning and walking over to UserZero. He briefly seems a bit repulsed by the fact that she's apparently still chewing entities that have already been chewed on for too much time, but ignores that. That's not why he walked over, after all. He wants to do something, and he somewhat needs to know if she'll let him do that something. So, he asks.

"UH, HEY. MISS USERZERO. I KIND OF GOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO A THING. SINCE YOU'RE A GODMODDER, I FEEL LIKE YOU CAN JUST DO SOME WEIRD BULL AND THEN KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M REFERRING TO BECAUSE REASONS, SO I'LL SKIP THE EXPLANATION. MORE TO THE POINT. ARE YOU OKAY WITH ME DOING THAT THING I'M REFERRING TO?"

He waits for an answer, rocking back and forth on his feet slightly during the wait. At the same time, he sends a message off to... somebody else, requesting they help by doing something...

Blue flames appear on the battlefield. Some people might've already seen those flames before, back when the recording of this war was taking place on the MCF, and not the TCF. Truly, quite a long way back. One might even remember precisely who this person is if they focus really hard on the memory. Once the flames disperse, the man himself is standing there. Blue hoodie, black hair, white skin, green eyes, yellow... erm... battery-like object... Remember? No? Oh well. You'll see who it is soon. He glances around the battlefield for a moment, then he vanishes in a puff of flame, reappearing over by Yuuki-Chan.

"Hmm. Might as well."

He proceeds to explode into blue flames again, which rapidly cover Yuuki-Chan's body... then vanish without doing any apparent harm to the body. How weird. It doesn't seem like he's gone anywhere else, though, as there's a lack of blue flames elsewhere on the battlefield. So what could he be up to? What's he playing at?

Suddenly, in the middle of Yuuki-Chan's mindscape, a burst of blue flames appears. So does the dark-haired man. He seems to be calmly taking a look at the situation at first, as if trying to identify what exactly is going on in there. A moment passes in silence. He smiles faintly and nods when he sees Roxxanne and Auth, and he also seems to POSSIBLY recognize Darkside...? Those who have met a certain cyborg in a different timeline might note that the man has far more than just a passing resemblance to a certain Operative. Then, he begins speaking, and aside from a slight difference in general tone, he still sounds at least a little similar.

"So, hello there. I thought I might drop by and see what's going on in here. Some of you look a little familiar... I've never been great with words. And, I'll admit, it gets a thousandfold times worse when I have to use words in a conversation to someone I knew. If you are who I think you are, do you even recognize me? I still look roughly the same in terms of body as I did back then, in a different mindscape... but it's been so long on my end. And on top of that, I don't know where I've ended up on the timeline. For all I know, we might not have even met before."

There's a long pause. He takes a look around the mindscape again for a moment longer, then he gestures, causing a pulse of some form of energy to push out and around the nearby area. A moment passes in silence.

"There. Now I feel comfortable with being in here. That'll delay the awakening of the main body for a while longer. Trust me, this is far more preferable than risking the alternative - namely, this body's mind instantly trying to eject me by force upon becoming conscious if it considers me to be a harmful intruder. It never ends well when that happens. And, besides, I believe it might be more beneficial to all involved if a little more time is invested in making sure everyone has settled."

Slowly, his focus turns to Roxxanne. Well, mostly to her. He's still very wary of his surroundings, a few blue flames trickling up and down his body in case he might need to guard himself against attack.

"Now, onto business. Two main points I should address... Firstly, are you feeling alright over there? Secondly, do you have any questions you might want me to answer? After all, my appearance here was not likely one that was expected, let alone anticipated by any means."

You stun Yuuki-Chan. She'll not be able to act when she wakes up.

Roxxanne doesn't speak to you at all. She is too busy crying into Auth's arms.

UserZero is more receptive.

*UserZero: ugh... dealing with pane is a nightmare. he's the guy you want to ask but good luck getting anything out of him. he really wants that information to himself.

Chekhov's Gun: 7/50

I remember I can have 3 Alchemies, and make a third one, throwing a bunch of swords into the Alchemiter... huh. Every one of those swords I threw in was legendary. Who woulda thunk it
I plus 3 Ninja in return for him plus threeing me

TriBlade||(Mythril&&Adamantium&&Tobelstein)=??? 2/??
TriLaser||Lava Lamp=??? 2/?? (Can't use assists to up Alchemies, redirecting assist)

Callandor (Wheel of Time) && Lightsaber (Star Wars) && Excalibur (Soul Eater) && Sword of Truth (series of the same name) && Terra Blade (Terraria) && Falchion (Fire Emblem) && Magical Sword (Legend of Zelda) && Buster Blade (Final Fantasy 7) && Ultima (Final Fantasy) && Ragnell (Fire Emblem) && Heavens Gate (Epic Battle Fantasy) = Blade of Legends 1/?? (+3 from Ninjatwist)

Callandor (Wheel of Time) && Lightsaber (Star Wars) && Excalibur (Soul Eater) && Sword of Truth (series of the same name) && Terra Blade (Terraria) && Falchion (Fire Emblem) && Magical Sword (Legend of Zelda) && Buster Blade (Final Fantasy 7) && Ultima (Final Fantasy) && Ragnell (Fire Emblem) && Heavens Gate (Epic Battle Fantasy) = Blade of Legends (Level 20: 1/11)

I will opt to consider Excalibur as nonbiological in this instance, if only because I can't even tell what it is at all.

First of all Hezetor answers to Hezalyna.

Hezetor: Glory has nothing to do with this, I have no idea how you could think about that, at the moment I'm concerned about your life rather than your glory.

Then he stops, listening to the next sentences, he slowly processes the idea of him bending to her, after a few seconds he stops imagining horrible possibilities.
He slowly tilts his head down a bit, his mouth contorts, his browns eyes narrows, staring at Hezalyna's blue eyes.

Hezetor: Me? Kneel? Bending to you? I thought I cured your madness, child, because I never kneel, to anyone, in any situation, ever.
Ahh, how I love your lies.
Hezetor: And if you are me, as you claim to be, you should know this perfectly.

Anyway, after that he calms a bit, stopping that speech that ends with the one that listens being vaporized, as at the moment he cares for the life of Hezalyna, he thinks that he will just order her to retreat from the battlefield, when the moment comes, Hezetor is not the type to remain and fight to the death and Hezalyna should not be the type too.

Hezetor is then confronted with the other problematic, thought that Hezalyna might soon increase her number.

I can't exactly leave her multiply and increase her numbers, can I? She is a mockery to my name, right? There is indeed something strange here. Ughhrr. Lack of logic hurts.

Indeed it does and you still have to see what the velvet TV transmitted.

About that, enjoy having all those eyes so you can perfectly see what it is broadcasting.

Hezetor looks at the transmission, he sees his other self, defeated on the ground, his armor mostly destroyed, his cape burned, the look on his eyes, the the look of a complete defeat.

No. How could it be? A defeat like that...

He puts an hand over his forehead, both in desperation and to check if his crown-helm is still in its place.
What is going on here, how could he/I fail like that? What even is that "Coronation"? Why? How?

Well, well, well, now your previous words really make sense, don't they? And wait to see what Virgilio has to tell you.

Using a bit of his future vision, Hezetor sees what is going on with Throne II and as such he uses the Locket on Hezalyna.

There is no much time, but regardless, Hezetor tries to gain informations from who could possibly be that manipulated the events in this way, who could possibly manipulate curses via paradoxes. I wonder, who could.
Hezetor takes a list of the people he met last week that could manipulate paradoxes like that, it has a single name on it "the Red".
So let's say that he uses magical and technological means to comprehend where this informations were/are being broadcasted.
He also adds a layer of anti-nuclear explosion barrier to Yuuki-chan.

Miniature Factory || Module && "Assembly Line expert guide to an efficient factory" && Factory && Alchemiter && ISO's newest release = The Supreme Miniature Factory (Level 15: 5/8)

Miniature Spiral Sun || ( (Quantum Computer && Miniature Solar Core) || (Matrice Limitativa && Orb of Pure Energy && Stasis Field) ) = Stabilized Miniature Spiral Sun (Level 25: 3/13)

New: Gem || ( Divine-Concentrated Energy Essence && Ancient Fires of Creation && Looping Mechanism && Ultimate Harnessing Device && Infinite Empowering Construct) = Power Gem (Level 25: 2/13)

34/50 +1 from Pricey

23/50

I assist @Sp33d0n 2 times.

Charge bank: +7 (tazz) +8 (Toast, Talist, Pricey), 2 (RRevenant)

Hezalyna: Exactly. I will not bow to you, either.
Hezalyna: Of course, I am superior to you in basically every way, so take that as you will.
Hezalyna: My duplication, for instance, can happen in dimensions wherein I do not currently exist. If not for the Counterplague I carry I would have easily infected millions of universes already.

If this feels weirdly broken, this must be how everyone sees you.

Hezalyna watches the velvet television with you. She seems no less alarmed than you are by the turn of events, and has no sass for you.

Your attempt to scan the location of the manipulation takes you a rather odd location. Its stone flashes with every color conceived of by Fiction, in a slow gradient; its arches and stonework are quite cubical, the essence of the building blocks of reality at work; and you see clowns, defacing everything with capricorn symbols.

You suppose this may be the Ruins of Memory, a place you have heard of as the base of the Dark Carnival. You suppose the entity responsible-95% likely to be the Red, and only 5% likely to merely be somewhat related to the Red-to be there.

that I'm out.

if I'm working with JOE outside of 0, hurt him, and you will have hell to pay
if you mock him, especially talking to speed, then be reminded that I'm crazy and I think actually good at making bad ideas work if I plan

/exodus.

Goodbye...?

Hey! What do you know, so am I. I'm gonna try to somehow block this thread in the future so I never return to it on accident :apsm:

If you actually want a spin-off where you can do whatever you want without getting [REDACTED] (heh, world play), check out the game I'm GMing, DTG: Terraria. The game is a fun take on the DTG universe, I'm trying to shape it to be akin to the golden age of DTG2, but this time - canon is dead and you can screw with it, leaving you with infinite possibilities. Become a high-ranked godmodder! Exploit canon using its broken shards! Make Terraria an anime and be the protagonist! Yes, all of these cases are real and they're all, as you can tell, very fun.
Yes, I'm advertizing my own game and no, I'm not ashamed.

Enjoy! :^)

(oh, also, read the post above this one)

/null

That's just rude. I do say Terraria is underplayed, but I also say that canon dying is when DTG itself is dead as a doorknob. Continuity is a weird thing like that.

===Alchemy===

(Transcendence ((BOI)) && Void) || Wire Coat Hanger = Death of Air (Level 10: 3/6)
Plot Armor || Caledfwlch = Cueball Armor (Level 10: 3/6)

I preview Cueball Armor and Death of Air.
=============
CHARGES EXPENDED:
well 50/50
Is Over fills up instantly. Throne 2 also recieves healing. All overheal is diverted to giving the throne minicrits/crits for this round on.y

Entity Orders:
Throne 2:
Throne 2, in conjunction with the Booster Rings (as approved by ire), Thyme, and Good Eats, uses It's Over.

Targeting everything.

Do you feel it? I can. It promised the blood of the fallen, but instead was given naught but void. It's compensation for such a void was nothing, but words. Empty words. Weak words. It's absence is felt in the space between words. Oh, you may confuse it for another. A name. But this was long before the name was even known. It is a bitterness that, despite being once forgotten, has returned. Now, it will not be forgotten. It is due. It is time for you to pay up. Hah. The sky will scream, and the stars will shatter. Such is fate.

Oh good grief. Yuuki-Chan's going to wake up to something nasty.

In case you're summoning something this turn, your summons shall not have an action, in exchange for actually surviving their opening turn. I think that's a fair trade.

Action 1/2

Nuclear Canister Battle Tank: 19/20
Fist of Medusa: 9/30

I +Assist @Emerald Mann.

Well, looks like the Shock Trooper's got a rebranding. Even better yet, it/she's on our side!
I take advantage of this fact and command the Shock Trooper/Misaka to use Rapid Fire on that group of Xylobones, one shot each! Let's hope we can get some Electrified going.

Also, the Nuclear Canister's almost complete- I can't wait!

As for my own action, I surround Sakuya in a calming mist! This increases her sanity.

Uber (Shielder's Salvation): 1/10 [IIIIIIIIII]
Satiation: 20K/250K

She's not ready yet! Sakuya's sanity has been fully restored!

Charges
Plan B 50/50 Using
Plan Z 15/50 (+1 EXOS)
+1 Helldiver and Speed
Action:
Super begins laughing an awful, evil laugh before promptly vanishing into another dimension
Finally, they're all ready
Before Super is seven planet sized yellow spheres each with a different number of orange stars in each of them going up to seven, Super then begins speaking in backwards Japanese as a dragon the size of galaxies appears, it then asks him a question to which he responds
Exchange my body with Son Gohan's (translated from backwards Japanese)
Super's form shimmers before he appears, garbed in a black gi, as Gohan
I am Gohan now; now to tie up some loose ends.
energy appears around his hand as he teleports away before reappearing back on the server several minutes later

Leveling System Gained
Current DMG 0/6
DMG 0 L1 Current Kami Retzusan- L1- Add Level x 500 damage to any attack (Passive Ability)
DMG 6 L2- Afterimage- Level x 3% chance to dodge (Passive Ability) (Can be toggled on or off by player)
DMG 9 L3 Solar Flare- Stun target Entity for 1 turn (10 turn cooldown)
DMG 12 L4- Instant Transmition- Give an entity a crit at L10 two entities (10 turn cooldown)
DMG 15 L5- Paralysis- Target entity receives more damage (10 turn cooldown)
DMG 18 L6- Ki Shield- Gain Shield (Damage to shield still counts toward level up counter) (can be regenerated once every 10 turns)
DMG 21 L7- Restoration- Restore Health to Target Entity (Cannot be used on caster) (10 turn Cooldown)
DMG 24 L8- Improved Ki Shield- Gain armor (Damage is added to Level up as if armor wasn't there) (Passive)
DMG 27 L9- Kaioken- Sacrifice Health in exchange for increased attack for 2 turns (10 turn cooldown) (lost health does count towards level up)
DMG 30 L10- Dimension Scythe- Summon 2 clones with low attack 5 health and 1 armor (10 turn cooldown)
Explanation: each time my character takes damage the damage meter increases when it reaches the next level x3 my character levels up and gains a new ability, if my character does not make it to the next level before dying the damage meter resets, furthermore each time my character reaches a new level the damage meter also resets.

Alchemies:
Super Microchip && Essence of Stability && Zamasu Soul = Inactive Sane Zamasu AI (Level 16: 8/9)

Inventory:
Socks of Supreme Spatial Movement (Level 9)
Mystic Mouse (Level 5)

Urk. I don't recall the first ability being a thing. I'm going to have a hard time remembering to apply that in the dops-historically I always have. I'll add you, but howabout you exchange that for points of AC every other level? That caps you at 5 AC at level 10, which is quite beefy, and actually allows you to survive the assaults you'll need to level. (I'll also be happy to count damage nulled by AC for your passive.)

/null can someone tell me how to play this game

Welcome! JOE explained all the differences between it and DTG: Terraria, but as you clearly haven't played Terraria either, it doesn't explain how to play the game. Basically; make creative attacks against the godmodders in the hopes that they will not block them (very likely), and do things to help you do this. You can post twice per turn. The rules are on the first page. Oh, and don't make placeholders.

5/9

I continue to rack up respawns, while slowly turning behind me...

You turn right back to where you were.

I think that I'll be stepping away from 0 for now. I'm not sure if I'll be doing this forever, but maybe I'll come back. Who knows. But for all intents and purposes, I'm leaving the game. Also yes, doggo can use the rings. Because why not.

Sigh. I feel bummed whenever people announce they're leaving. That's three people now.

Adventurer Class. Put into a URL to preserve that rare resource known as Tazz sanity. This is going to be tossed and reworked fairly soon anyway, though.

Class Tracking:

Attitude: MIND
Tokens: (8, 2, 7)
Total Tokens (14, 10, 13)

Commands:

Mikoto concentrates.

Quick flow chart for if you want to attack Mikoto optimally:

Is his Fabric Strength at or above 3?
Is his normal HP above 0?
Attack his normal HP. Once it hits 0, you can target his rooms.
Target whichever room in his mindscape dungeon you think is the most important.
Attack his true HP. Unless you think he has too many defenses for that to be effective, in which case restart this flow chart but pretend his Fabric Strength is above 2.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h5tJ5Beb4tvl5H0WfiTTWmxQ_1hUAUWMyQWFJQCtm4I/edit?usp=sharing

State at End of Turn:
Mikoto: 25,000/120,000 HP. 140,000/140,000 True HP. Concentration: 31/45. Rooms:
Watsonian Glass Nightmare Guardians (24,000/24,000 HP)>
Blazing Freudian Echoing Vitals Targeting Darkfire-Laced Shrine of the Dark (54,000/54,000 HP)>
Vitals Targeting Darkfire Surge with a Subconscious Dark duct taped to it (31,000/31,000 HP)>
Psychic Blazing Nightmare Guardians (25,500/25,500 HP)>
Freudian Rogerian Hall of Hope (42,000/42,000 HP).
Fabric Strength: 2/7 VULNERABLE NEXT TURN. M-MURDER: III Gail: 20,000/40,000 HP. Favor: 15. Wrath: 1

Gains 4 C and 2 N per turn baseline. Gain 1N if Gail ends the turn at full HP. Gain +2C if Mikoto ends the turn at 100,000 or above.

Current defenses: 66% for first attack, 56% for second, 47% for third, 38% for fourth onwards for non-debuffed attackers
If the attacker has a debuff, 59% for first attack, 50% for second, 42% for third, 34% for fourth onwards.
Sources: 3% (glass) + 8% (times however many attacks he's already taken. nightmare guardians) + 6% (Watsonian) + ----> + 7% * 1.3 (Subconscious Dark, 1 empty room. Boosted by Vitals Targeting) + 7% * 1.3 (Darkfire Lance. Boosted by Vitals Targeting) + ----> + 8% (times however many attacks he's already taken. nightmare guardians) + 12% (Blazing) + ----> + 2% (Rogerian) + 2% (times number of Sun parts, total of 10%)

Purchased thingies:
Subconscious Dark (part. It's one of the things I added during the turn delay)
Hall of Hope (part)
Echoing Glyph

Glyph of Focus (+1 C per turn, +5 maximum C)

Nice chat with Richard/IC Stuff

Rather than just saying 'no' all the time, let's make Black Timeline Talist say something more fitting.

"... Gail... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I failed you. ... I failed everyone! You, Ethan, Inari, Mikoto... He was right, wasn't he? I never was worthy of this role. I was so arrogant to think I was. ... I'm so sorry..."

Well, now that we have that out of the way, back to reality.

---------------------

Seeing Ender ignore him, the Veteran tries something else. And that thing is... an animation!

This doesn't seem to work when it's in a spoiler, so... just have it here.

XF01969.gif

"Do I have your attention yet Ender? I just want to talk."

Action:
ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ X ]

Gee, I think this IUPC thing sounds like a brilliant idea. Yep. In fact, so brilliant that I spend my 50 post charge from the old PTOW charge to build a hospital for non-combatants and Unsung. I've been wanting to do that for a little while. This isn't an entity or anything. We can get Gail, Inari, and maybe IUPC folks to run it.

I also apologize to Athena.

Alchemy and charges:

(Star-Sailor Fish Oil && Hydrogen && Helium) || Ornate Clay Sphere = StarFire Grenade 2/6 (level ??. I'm intending to try and get a 1 use damage thing.)
Regal Paper || Lime Green Dye && (Dice && Gold && Four Leaf Clover) = Glyph of Luck 5/5 (level 8) DONE
(White Queen piece (as in chess) && Black Knight piece) || Clockwork machinery && Mirror = Glass Soldier 6/10 (level 20)

Got +8. +1 to Toast, +1 to Cyano.
Anime Cure: 50/50 SPENT!
PTOTW: 30/30 + 20 Also Spent!
Charges: 5/50
Charges: 5/50

The StarFire Grenade is Level 10, Talist.

Glyph of Luck: Makes you luckier. Anything with a percentile chance of happening-dodge or random crit, for instance-is somewhat stronger with this. I'm fairly sure Glyphs are consumables.

You add an extremely futuristic hospital to the bevy of stuff for the IUPC. The bleeding edge technology available to thousands of worlds for healing is now theirs-a considerable upgrade even with everything already there. The Bescpecacled Runemaster and many others issue a bevy of thanks for your aid. Athena accepts your apology.

Ender looks down at you, almost. The single firework in the sky catches her attention, but at the same time, there's a lot of explosions happening at any given moment. Her attention is piqued, however, as if she knows someone is trying to contact her.

Jean?: Who seeks audience with the Empress of Enderdragons?

... You know, she is looking for you for reasons of malicious intent... This may not be the wisest idea. Another firework will probably catch her attention.

I don't have much time, but what I will say is Auth's response to the IUPC.

uA: Well, if you truly believe you have the ability, the resources for a peace-keeping force on such an enormous scale, I am fully behind your efforts to accomplish such a noble goal.

Actually, I think I have more time.

Allow me an attemp the snatch Junko right out from under the noses of UserZero and the PZs.

Auth looks sadly at Roxxanne.

uA: Roxxanne, I can see that you have quite a lot of weight to bear upon yourself. I suspect that you may be the only one able to carry your traumas specifically, but you aren't the only one with a history laced with sadness and despair. If you'll listen to my tale, for just a little while, maybe you'll feel better?

On the assumption Roxxanne will listen, back on the battlefield, the Ink Spectres reform into an enormous stage. There is one seat there, and Miss Junko Enoshima, one half of the Despair Sisters, leader of the Ultimate Despair, and sister to Mukuro Ikusaba is dragged into it and sealed. A similar setup appears in the Yuuki-Scape, minus the seat. It's also much smaller.

Upon the stage outside is an Ink Spectre, coloured exactly like Auth, with a Violin prepared. Inside the Mindscape, Auth also has a violin ready to go. He picks up the bow, and plays a for a bit. It's spectacular, pristine, and surprisingly melancholy. It's almost as if the part of a song he's chosen to play is setting the mood.

uA: I'm sorry, Miss Enoshima, but would you mind staying there a while? I have a tale that features a great deal of Despair. I think you might enjoy that, so sit tight. I'll be ready soon. Anyone else who wishes to hear my story, feel free to take a seat!

Soon, he stands up, kicking the stool away, he begins to play. On both stages, Auth can be heard. His music is somber and melancholy. It's beautiful, perfectly played, but this story must be close and deeply painful to Auth, or else he wouldn't be able,to give it the right musical accompaniment.

uA: I wish to tell a story. I'm not going to lie, it's fairly depressing, at least at first. It stars a boy, and his name is Peter. Peter was born into the high life, his parents lived in a manor, they had money, and they seemed happy, at least, at first.

A tall girl with blonde hair, tied neatly into two pigtails appears on both stages. The only difference between the Yuukiscape stage and the Battlefield stage is where Auth is. She has a shimmering, blue dress, as if it's forged of liquid sapphire, and shining, silver, half-moon glasses. She's got startling crimson eyes, and a charming smile.

uA: Peter never really got out of the house much. He didn't need to, he was but a young child. Why would he need to? He was not, however, lonely. His family. Oh, how he loved his family. His family meant the world to him. More than anyone else, his beloved twin sister, Alicia. If his family meant the world to him, Alicia meant the universe. She was his partner in crime, his best friend and the closest person to him in his life. He loved her. She loved him too.

An Auth appears on the Yuukiscape Stage, and Alicia and Auth hug. They truly appear to be the epitome of siblings who get along. Behind them appears a tall lady, wearing a long black dress and the most extraordinary red hat. With eyes and teeth, yet it looks natural. Beyond it, wavy brunette hair, reaching down to her knees. She has a kind smile upon her face, and eyes as red as rubies. She looks paler than Auth somehow, in fact, one would think she was a Vampire.

uA: His mother, Catherine, she was kind and gentle. She desperately did her best to ensure that her children were happy, for their happiness was what created her own. For the longest time, she claimed she heeded from a long line of vampires (but she had renounced blood), but nobody believed her for just as long as she said it.

Next to the woman in the black dress appears a man, just as tall. He has very messy black hair, and startling blue eyes, under glittering gold glasses upon his face. He has a button-up suit thing with a high collar, almost like a uniform, and a confident, almost scheming smile upon his face. His arm is wrapped around the waist of the woman in black. He almost looks like a total loser from an anime. You know the one. Er, Kawaguma? Keragamba? Misogi Kumagawa, that was it!

uA: Finally, their father, Alister. He worked, long and hard, to provide for his family. He's a classic success story, started at the bottom and worked his way up. He worked miracles through medicine and science. He was kind and merciful. He imposed Peter and Alicia with their steadfast morals. He was long-sighted, both literally and metaphorically.

Auth sighs deeply and heavily. The sadness can be heard in his voice.

uA: So what could ever go wrong here, right? They were happy together for five years, and then... Alister came down wth a terminal disease. What is was escapes my memory now, but at the stage it was at? Alister had weeks to live, at most. Of course, Alister set to work finding a cure. The prognosis got worse, and worse, and worse... Until, one day, late one July, literal minutes before doctors expected Alister's heart to give way... they found it. A cure.

The spectres on the stage live happily, until eventually the Alister Spectre ends up in a hospital bed. Flowers, get well cards, gifts sent by well-wishers, many, many, well wishers. Then, testing, checking, sampling, doctors running around like bees working on synthesising the cure. Alister's family visits, and fairly often. Sometimes, Alister coughs up blood. He looks sick, terrible. Then a doctor comes in, and gives Alister a syrup. He looks a lot better almost immediately. This is good.

uA: When he was well enough to speak again, he addressed the public about it. He was expected to. He told them, he told them that yes, he had nearly died to a disease, and yes, this disease was incurable until recently. He explained that they were trying to find a cost effective way to manufacture the cure, and there was mostly celebration.

The scene changes to Alister at a podium, making a speech to a large crowd. Most of the people are happy, cheering and such, but there are some people whispering and shaking their fists in the back. As though they were angry at something, someone for some reason.

uA: Not everyone was happy, though. There were some very unhappy, actually, some very angry people. Angry that it wasn't ready now, that the cure wasn't immediately prepared for public deployment. So, they started trying to get back at Alister. By attacking his family, specifically, his wife.

It refocuses to the main room of their home, the family's. Catherine sits, reading the newspaper. She bears a disgusted look upon her face, as if questioning "Who are these freaks accusing me of being a vampire? Where did they get that information? Or are they just saying it in an attempt to be slanderous?" A very complicated message from one look of disgust. She sighs, putting the newspaper down and burying her face in her arms.

uA: These... "Champions of the 99%", they called themselves, they wanted Alister dead, or his wealth redistributed or something, they wanted him and his family in ruins, for sure. Soon, their numbers started to grow, and grow, from a group of four, to twelve, to sixty, to six hundred. Soon, they had a good sized battalion at their command. They reached their peak in mid-August. So, let us focus on one day in late August, the day everything really changed.

The scene doesn't change much, but the characters in it do. Alicia has placed herself upon a tower of boxes, and she's wearing the outfit of a princess. She is standing at the top of a huge tower of boxes, waving towards Auth trying to get him to look at her. Auth is sitting on a couch, happing eating a small bowl of cherries (his favourite food).

tA: Onii-chan! Look up here! Alicia calls from the top of the tower.

uA: A-Alicia! Come down, quickly, it's dangerous up there, look at how unstable it is, it can barely carry your weight!

tA: Pshhaw! It's fine, I'll be fine, look! But sure, I'll come down just for my big brother!

A loud knock rings out on the door in the back of the stage. Alicia, back on the ground, shouts out in surprise, and leaps behind her brother. Auth gives a smug look.

uA: Are you sure that you wouldn't have fallen after a knock like that, given how far back you jumped? he says, patting his sister on the head.

tA: You're right as always, big brother. I think I may have jumped off the towe-

Another knock, louder this time. Alicia darts over to the window, standing on the tips of her toes to try and see who's there. Auth, meanwhile, attempts to open the door, only barely managing to reach a doorknob. But when he does, the door flies open, and it slams into Auth's face. Two people, giants compared to the child Auth and Alicia, stand in the doorway, having kicked the door in. The first, a woman, directs her gaze towards Auth and Alicia.

"So, these are the bastard's kids. The dhampirs."

"Damn right. Do you reckon they bleed like the rest of us?"

Auth is alarmed at that statement, and while one of them aims a crossbow with a stake loaded in it at Alicia, Auth dashes infront of his sister.

uA: I may not know who you are, or what you're doing here, but mark my words! Nobody, and I mean nobody, hurts my little sister!

"Hah. Of course not."

A scare chord, and Auth falls to his knees. Piercing his left elbow, all the way through, is a stake. One that a person would use to slay a vampire, by piercing its heart. Auth watches, as dark burgundy blood leaks from it- wait, isn't blood red? Not the purply-red of Burgundy? Anyway, his eyes widen, and he stares at the wound. Then he gets back up, slowly.

"Hm... do I toy with him? Or do I just put him out of his misery?"

"Make up your mind, you-"

He fires at Auth again, piercing his other elbow. Auth shouts out in pain, but remains standing, determined to protect his sister.

uA: (Alicia, go!)

uA: Is that all you've... got? I can... take more than that!

Auth looks on as Alicia nods and starts to run, but she doesn't get far before the woman nails her in the leg with a bolt. Auth looks on in shock, as Alicia screams in pain, before Auth runs towards her, covering her with his body. He nearly trips over as Alicia's purple-ish blood leaks all over the floor. He's put his life on the line for his sister.

"Heh. What's the bet I can kill the pieces of trash right now with one bolt?"

"Twenty quid says you can't do it, not with that trashy-"

A door to the side opens, and Catherine emerges. She looks at the man and the woman in her hall, and her children bleeding, on the floor, with stakes inside their limbs.

terrorCountess: You have. Two seconds. To explain. What you are doing. In my house. And why my children are bleeding on the floor. Before I kill you.

"There she is!"

"Catherine G-"

She appears on the other side of them, almost as if she teleported over. Her fingers have turned into claws, and those claws have wrapped around the intruder's necks.

tC: How many?

"Wh-what?"

tC: How many more. Of you. Are there?

"O-one thousand, three hundred and forty-nine!"

tC: Oh, so not too many then. Au revior, mon ennemi. I shall see you in Hell someday.

Red light envelops the stages, as though the special effects guy doesn't want this being shown to ANYONE, let alone children. It is exactly two seconds before the light subsides, revealing a scene outside. It's a driveway, with a nice fountain, beautifully growing trees, a clear, blue sky, and absolutely no corpses. This scene, of what the front of Peter's house USED to look like, quickly falls away. Corpses litter the ground. Blood has stained the water, fire burns among the trees, a good portion of the house is crumbling away. Catherine herself is perched atop the fountain, blood red skin, pitch black hair and sclera, pin-:red: red eyes upon them. A strange, black liquid leaks from them, further staining the water. Catherine returns to the house, staring at her children, her complexion and hair returning to normal, just as Alister arrives in his car. He gets out of it, with his eyes closed.

alchemicalCreator: Oh good God, today was a stressful day... Catherine, I'm...

He opens his eyes, examining the scene of carnage around him. Men and women littering the ground, carrying weapons and armour bearing the sign of the Cross. It seems as though there was a small army here recently, but they were not only defeated, but completely annihilated.

aC: What in the Lord's name happened here!? Why are there-

tC: Alister, call an ambulance. NOW! Before our children bleed out!

aC: But what about-

tC: I'll explain later! Now get an ambulance!

The scene melts away, leaving Auth alone on stage. He stands up, or in the Yuukiscape, he just continues speaking.

uA: And so, to conclude our first act, Peter and his sister were carted off to hospital. It was already too late for the 1,349 unfortunate people who tried to assault Peter's family. It seemed to medical practitioners, that not only had their bodies been seriously maimed, but when they performed an autopsy upon one of the bodies, it felt like something greater had been completely destroyed. Our second act...

uA: Involves the beginning of Peter's experiences with loss. Great, unrivaled, repeated loss. You see, after the events of our last act, Alister never really got over that it. Time passed, Peter and Alicia healed. But every time... every time he looked at those scars... he couldn't help but remind himself of what caused them. He blamed himself, that he wasn't around, that he had gotten better. There were a multitude of irrational things he blamed himself for around the incident. He fell into despair. The strain he imposed upon himself, nobody could stand up to that. He was so hard on himself...

uA: And it culminated, late in January the next year. It reached breaking point. Catherine had taken Peter and Alicia down to the shops to buy groceries (and ice-cream, at the vehement request of Alicia), Alister was left alone, needing to take care of some "extremely important paperwork". And... well... it would be easier to just watch, wouldn't it?

Auth looks like he's actively suppressing sobs from the audience. He's saving the crying for the theatrics. The stage focuses on Alister, sitting at a desk in a large room. There's a lit fireplace with a grate in front of it, and there is one large piece of paper upon it. Alister picks up the stack of paper, allowing part of the title to be seen. In bright, red ink...

PACT WITH THE DEM-

Auth sighs, as does the Spectre of Alister. He thinks for a while, before tossing the parchment upon the flames, stapled together, so that they don't split.

tC: As I recall, that was what she said. How to get the completed contract to her.
[/B]
/wip
Action Summary:

Auth tries to woo Junko over to the AZ side with his tale. He also tells the tale to Roxxanne, in a strange attempt to comfort her.

+2 to @Hezetor

Junko does exactly the opposite of what you expect and mocks you harder, laughing at your stupidity in thinking she'll just happily switch sides because of a sob story. She wants to make everyone miserable! And she knows the other reason why you're doing this. She deliberately wants to cause those stories, and siding with you would be contradictory! Plus, UserZero's dental plan is really good.

Roxxanne, meanwhile, is sobbing even harder now, though at least you think it's actually an improvement as she's not thinking about herself but emphasizing with you. "That's, so... I'm, so..." Roxxanne can barely speak.

Action 2/2

Nuclear Canister Battle Tank: 20/20 COMPLETE!
Fist of Medusa: 9/30

It's finally here!

I produce a bugle from my pocket and sound it off in a series of short, sharp blasts. I hear the roar of an engine behind me, and look back! Soon enough, I notice the Nuclear Canister Battle Tank steamrolling to my aid! The lumbering wall of stone and armor slows to a crawl and readies its weapons.

rtap9h2.png

Nuclear Canister Battle Tank

Faction: Anti-Zero [AZ]

HP: 100,000/100,000

Armaments:

Fission Cannon: Turret-mounted, this weapon deals 10000 damage to a single target. It functions identically to the Nuclear Throne (page 166 of the old thread)’s Nuclear Fission attack, only firing once. It has a 2/3 chance to deal 4000 splash damage to a surrounding entity of the target’s faction, which it can do again up to 7 times on a success.

Heavy Assault Rifle: x2, Sponson mounted. These fire 3 shots of 3000 damage each (for a total of 9000 damage) to a single target, and can attack twice for both sponsons.

Passives

Vehicular Autonomy: This weapon can fire both its Armaments in the same turn.

Hull Points:

At suffering half damage, this vehicle takes a Vehicle Damage test on a D4.

1-2: Shaken. The Fission Cannon can only inflict splash damage, and the Heavy Assault Rifles suffer a 40% miss chance for each of its 3 shots for the next turn.

3: Stunned. Same as Crew Shaken. All incoming attacks have their miss chances reduced to 0, regardless of other modifiers, for the next turn.

4: Weapon Destroyed. One of the tank’s weapons, selected at random, is rendered unusable for the rest of the tank’s life (selected from Fission Cannon, Heavy Assault Rifle Sponson 1, and Heavy Assault Rifle Sponson 2).

Explodes!: Upon being destroyed with sufficient overkill damage, this vehicle will explode, damaging 1-3 friendly entities and 1-3 enemy entities. Both are confirmed in the same roll.

Uber (Shielder's Salvation): 1/10 [IIIIIIIIII]
Satiation: 20K/250K

Uh, being able to attack up to three times in one turn (if you can use both sponsons at once then you fire three weapons) for damage comparable for its level in power to a 50 post charge and more (that's roughly a total of 38,000 damage per attack, spread out and disregarding any splash from the main weapon) is quite overpowered. I'm removing the sponsons double-attack ability and the Vehicular Anatomy passive (though the sponsons will also get a mild damage boost to 4,500 damage per shot). You still have two sponsons and thus three weapons total for your weapon destroyed passive and others, however. I think the ability to get up to 21,000 damage on splash on a random chance is more than good enough, too, so you'll only get 1/2 chance to splash after the first splash. (in case of weapon malfunctions, the cannon is guaranteed one hit of splash damage).

With that done, Nuclear Canister Tank summoned!

----+----+----+----

-UPDATE IN PROGRESS-
#nosleepforvengance

----+----+----+----

Last edited:

----+----+----+----+----

Everyone drops a bead. That's quite a lot of power going into Throne II there... Hoo boy. This is going to get ugly. If you can't respawn, this is basically your last turn alive. For this reason, Throne II goes last, the absolute last, and a few other things are rearranged in the EoTB order of operations. But make no mistake: This Is Over.

The Booster Rings will act to boost Throne II's damage to the high heavens! Jeez.

Inside the Mindscape of Yuuki-Chan, Roxxanne has been crying into Auth's arms for a long time. Build has been silent until now.

tG: I... I don't even really know how to respond to this. Roxxanne, I... You could have told me while we were in the tree, you know. I know you'd probably expect me to flip out or something, but... you know me. I know a thing or two about shady backstories. About causing a lot of hurt, or even the potential to cause a lot of hurt. It's what's dominated my entire life. You were the one that told me, when I was still stuck inside of my own head, that I was a Descendant, and I could be anything. And I think you need to hear those words again, too. Don't let this define you. I... Damnit. I've always been kinda sucky at motivational speeches - except for when, y'know, the Operator was in my head with me.

tG: But the time for that has passed. I just... hope you understand. The Black might be you, but he isn't you. Not really. You're so much more than an omnicidal maniac! You're you. You're your own person, your own bundle of ideas and dreams and hopes completely separate from whatever that thing is. Don't let him define you. Don't let other people write your own story. When you're the author of your own book, the ending is up to you. Make sure it's a good one.

uA: ... Thank you...

Roxxanne gets up slowly, using Auth for support. She's stopped crying, at least. Maybe just time. Or maybe Build's really good at motivational speeches. Roxxanne reaches for the headphones of the previous speeches, and listens in silence. Shadow Roxxanne watches on from the corner in absolute, stunned silence. Eventually, Roxxanne speaks in a solemn way.

uA: ... I just need to think about things now... Deal with my Shadow, too.
uA: I think I'll just chill here, for now. Just need some quiet. Something OK and nice... Go on out there. Go destroy the Godmodder, or something.

Those of you with vulnerability-which amounts to exactly Toast-get this odd sensation that you really want to stick in here for the time being.

All the Anime Girls are no longer stunned, except Yuuki-Chan. Hooray.

The Volatile Endermen and the Newborn Enderdragon know bad stuff when they see it, and for how simultaniously paranoid and overconfident entities are, they make a brave face and just high-tail it out of there, teleporting/flying up to ender.

Jean?: What is all this ruck-oh.
Jean?: Is that really it? Very impressive, to be fair-the energy source is enough to eliminate life within fifty chunks or so... But it won't kill me.

Great to know.

The GM promptly realizes that only so many entity actions are going to be valid. As my last turn as GM, I opt to speed things along.

The Failure, who as a reminder is a godmodding abomination with no brain, happens to be between Throne II and Mikoto.

Piono's pupils contract. He has respawns-sure! But that's still gonna be an ugly day.

The Sanitizer sacrifices itself to restore 15% Sanity to Lillie! It'll be just enough sanity to totally convert her when the weather effect rolls around-which will be, on this particularly warped turn, before the Godmodders act to bodyguard.

Hezalyna sighs and pops out of the Battlefield, realizing exactly where that's gonna lead. She's got better things to do with her time than die. The Locket wouldn't have helped at all in any case.

Lucian's attempt at going invincible via charge is going to work about as well as the Locket is going to help. The Locket is definitely not going to stop this, so neither will this. Sorry, Toast.

The Dragonslayer Brigade realizes, quite sourly, that they can't teleport away in time. They request another brigade to send in on the grounds that the one already there is about to be fried.

Back in Yuuki-Chan's Mindscape, Tazz, who I shall now call out as not having used his charismatic powers to cheer up the Not-Elf however repulsive she is, is currently doing something he-she? They. They think is a lot more worthwhile, namely, getting Yuuki-Chan conscious again. In a deliberately obfuscated nook of the combined Mindscape, an engine of consciousness whirs, and Yuuki-chan blinks awake. She stands, very woozy, looking every-which-way.

Yuuki: Uuuugh... Good grief.
Yuuki: Joshua, you had to give me a hangover...
Yuuki: ...Why are there coconuts in my shirt? Why there?
Yuuki: What is... Oh, alpha.

Yuuki barely manages to get up something akin to a godmodding defense by using her pre-existing barriers. It'll be just enough to survive-unscathed, even-but she's not coherent enough to bodyguard entities.

And with that, the sanitorium outputs its last hurrah, restoring 10% sanity to all the remaining Anime Girls! Ender deliberately refuses to spawn troops that will just die-however little it is to her, it is a waste.

Richard +2s Hezetor, Redstone and Talist, and throws himself in front of four entities: Lillie, the Dragonslayer Brigade, Misaka, and Matronymic! (The Dragonslayer Brigade cancels the second squad).

UserZero +4s the whole PZ faction! She then shoots spears of pure psionic energy directly at the Prophet and Lucy, obliterating their insane anime girl selves in their minds and thus curing them of insanity! They join the PZ faction. She then defends all of the Anime Girls she has accumulated-a total of six entities defended.

Then, the booster rings shine a brilliant green light upon the Throne, channeling its radiation stacks into the inevitable explosion! The Throne creates a magnificent singularity above its head of Thyme, nuclear power and salt, channeling all of its eneriges into it-including the very Throne itself! Its heads endlessly replicate Waluigi's cruel laughter as it spirals into its own self-created oblivion! The Bespectacled Runemaster's face hardens in the face of this as he quickly finishes off some kind of scroll. "Everyone, get behind me!" And right before the apocalypse, he throws a scroll to the ground, covered in copious amounts of runes. They spring to life at the last second-

-and then the last thing you see is an all-consuming pulse of a certain shade of purple.

----+----+----+----+----

You wake up quickly, but find the world you are in drastically changed. Anything that wasn't behind a Godmodder, invincible, or the Bespectacled Runemaster was dead.

You seem to be about 40 blocks closer to Yggdrasil than before-that much you can tell. The main crater, the deepest pit, where nuclear radiation is near-burning from heat. Or, almost radiation. Something like it. Radiation isn't purple like that, nor does it crackle like lightning. Whatever that was, it clearly tore holes into space-time. You look up-Ender is watching the carnage with about as much emotion as a rock. Ophtkin checks the Thyme-it appears that the blast fried off some of it (re: I opted to shave off a few uses as in its current state the Thyme had just too many.)

The survivors turn towards Richard and Uzi, only to find Richard, panting and short two HP. You turn towards the horizon: A massive second crater is in front of you, no doubt where UserZero was knocked into after the blast. You turn towards Yuuki-Chan, who is perfectly alive and well. Her cleverage is noticeably now within realistic range, however-mostly due to the coconuts being comparable to crisps now. A scurrying noise-Mikoto and Gail survived too, but barely. His Reconstruction charge unlocks, as his dungeon has been quite literally obliterated.

The Dead players... Is something up? They're glowing purple. You can't really determine if that's a good or a bad thing right now, however. Most likely bad. Wait, no. Some intuition clicks into your head. Not bad. They haven't changed much. Their bodies have warped quite oddly, but they haven't warped in ways you would call harmful. Tougher skin and such. Waitaminute-what about the Radiation? There was supposed to be a seven-turn radiation thing, for everyone that survived. It then hits you-you look at the downed players. Radiation in Nuclear Throne works that way...

... Then you turn back to UserZero, the crater she's in.

...Uh-oh. The earth shakes but for a moment, and then, then you see it-a massive figure coming out of the sky. You know who it is-she slams into the dirt, kicking it up-you ready your defenses-you wonder what that feeling is-the smoke clears-and you see her now, see her veins bulging with radiation, crackling with warped space, held together only by sheer Godmodding might, her brilliant Wings shining like stars taped to her back! She roars a primal roar, and everyone grabs their ears! She stops-and she smiles-and you know it can't end well.

----+----+----+----+----

The Lowdown: A lot you could have seen coming in regards to the Throne detonating itself. This, this much you couldn't. Say hello to Nuclear UserZero!

For those eager to damage her now that there's a lot less entities, don't go crazy. In order to deal damage to UserZero in this state, you must totally remove all of her Radiation! It's not as hard as you think, but UserZero is basically not going to take HP damage until that's gone. Fortunately, any decent attack that would have taken off HP will chip away at it, and attempts to deliberately remove the radiation will work even better. Killing a boss in this state will probably bypass all this radiation stuff, by the way.

One more thing: Due to Throne II not even being really touched by any of the players, no-one has its Spoil of War... Yet. The Green Fractal will be awarded to whoever can get UserZero out of the Nuclear Godmodder state.

As for the dead players... You don't quite know what's going on with them yet.

Yuuki: Fredbear! Aren't you forgetting something?

...What?

Yuuki: Let me access the Update Terminal again! I'm not crazy anymore! I need to be tapped to it!

... I'd say you'll infect it somehow, but then I remember I can no longer get Anime Girl Plague, because I lack blood to contract the disease. Go ahead, make my day. I wish to no longer associate with this wretched machine ever again. De-activating the restraint protocol.

Yuuki: Ahh... I'd almost say it's good to be back updating, but then I realize I'm now in the middle of the thyme-salt-nuclear post-apocalypse in the body of some anime-themed abomination, and I basically have two splits to go with it.
Yuuki: And that I'm back updating.
Yuuki: Hopefully doing double-duty in thrashing will even it out.

----+----+----+----+----

The Itinerary:

[ALL]: Summon more Entities!

[AZ]: Defend the AZ Elites! They offer critical support and entity power!
[AZ]: Defend Yuuki-Chan She's a flippin' Gatekeeper for crying out loud!
[AZ]: Destroy Mikoto, to damage UserZero!
[AZ]: Defend the Dragonslayers! They will be a major aid in the fight against Ender!
[AZ]: Keep Server Defenses low!
[AZ]: Reach Yggdrasil!
[AZ]: Defend Godmodder477!
[AZ]: Destroy UserZero!

[PZ]: Summon More Entities!
[PZ]: Destroy the AZ Elites! They're the entity-based backbone of the AZs right now!
[PZ]: Destroy Yuuki-Chan! She's going to ruin your lives!
[PZ]: Destroy Mikoto, to damage Godmodder477!
[PZ]: Destroy the Dragonslayers! Ender can do far more damage to the AZ line without them!
[PZ]: Keep Server Defenses high!
[PZ]: Stop anyone from reaching Yggdrasil!
[PZ]: Defend UserZero!
[PZ]: Destroy Godmodder477!

----+----+----+----​

The Battlefield:

Terrain: Enderspawn Wasteland. Spawns 5 Volatile Endermen and 1 Newborn Enderdragon per turn. Also spawns an unknown mutant from the wasteland each turn.
Weather: Toxic Haze. Status Effect Removal or Negation is extremely hard.

[???] The Every-Dimension Portal: Infinite HP. Ready to summon again!

[N] Piono: 0 / 20 HP. RESPAWNING!

[N-BOSS] Mikoto: 0/120,000 HP. 140,000/140,000 True HP. 1 Autododge! Concentration: 23/45. Fabric Strength: 0/7. Reconstruct: II LOCKED Unless dungeon is obliterated. M-MURDER: III. The Immune!
Gail: 20,000/40,000 HP. Favor: 13. Wrath: 1.
Current defenses: 100% (AKA full damage dealt to Mikoto)​

[N] Pricey12345: 0 / 20 HP. +1 AC from Blood Diamond Armor. Bodyguarding Yuuki-Chan!

[N] W32Coravint: 0 / 20 HP.

[AZ] Matronymic: 40/42 HP + 2 AC. 25% Evade, ∞% Evade Ignorance. Precognizance: 0/5. Hunter's Mark: N/A 40% Plague Chance. Sanity: 100/100%. Melting Pot: III. Emerald Echos: IIII. Miles Sagittas: IIIII.
The Pot: 50,000/50,000 HP. Mix it up: II.

[AZ] Lillie: 210,000/210,000 HP. 10% Dodge Chance. 6% Plague Chance. Sanity: 100/100%. Poisons on-hit. Gains attack power upon kill... And likewise with summons. Current Pokemon: N/A. Neurotoxin: IIII. Get In The Bag: IIIIII.

[AZ] Death Drake, Ebony: 60,000/60,000 HP. Shadow Resistance: II.

[AZ] Nuclear Canister Battle Tank: 100,000/100,000 HP.

[AZ] Unitasker: 450,000/450,000 HP. Needs 5 player actions to make it do anything. Current Task: N/A

[AZ] Dragonslayer Forward Brigade: 35,000/40,000 HP x7; 15,000/40,000 HP x1. Totally immune to Ender's Dragonfire! Numbers replenish if below 8.

[AZ] Mikoto Misaka: 400,000/600,000 HP. 20% Evade. 20% Evade Ignore. Plague Chance: 50%. Sanity: 93/100%. Discharge: 0/60,000 Electrified Bonus Damage. Railgun: II. Deathbond: III. Electroshock: IIII. Rapid Fire: IIIII. Gigaslash: IIIIII. 10% DMG reduction per 10K of damage. Supremacy.

[AZ-α] [-GATEKEEPER-] Yuuki-Chan: 1,650,000/1,700,000 HP + 20,000 per turn. 15,000 AC. 30% Evade, ∞% Evade ignore. 10% Plague Chance. Triple Action! Adaptions: Total Evade Ignorance, higher Regens, Triple Action, Summons weak minions. Duplication: III. Convenient Plot Device: IIII. Railroading: IIIIIII. Full Access: [IIIII][IIIII]. Fist of the Chekhov's Gun: [IIIII][IIIII][IIIII][IIIII][IIIII]. Overloading: III.

[AZ] Toast: 13/20 HP.

[AZ] Hezetor: 0 /20 HP, 3 AC, +1 HP Regen, Hyper Evasive (50%). Capable of Copying Deceased Entities! Copied: Hyper Evasive (1st ESFB), Knife Cluster Summon (Chara), Levitator Enforcer (IIII) (Crocidibli) (3/3). Bodyblocking Yuuki-Chan!

[AZ] Talist: 0 / 25 HP +1 Regen per turn. Mood: N/A.

[AZ] Bomber57: 0 / 20 HP.

[AZ] Redstone: 0 / 20 HP.

[PG] Felicia Quesker: 300,000/300,000 HP. 6% Plague Chance. Unpredictable. Sanity: 100/100%.

[PG] Buddy Armstrong: 210,000/210,000 HP. 20% Crit Chance. 40% Dodge Chance. Autododge! 4% Plague Chance.

[PG] Ran Yakumo: 320,000/320,000 HP. 40% Dodge chance. 20% Dodge Ignorance. 6% Plague Chance.

[PG] Junko: 240,000/240,000 HP. 40% Evade, 20% Evade Ignore, negates Evade Ignore and 'Sure hit' passives. Plauge Chance: 6%. Life of Mutual Killing: IIIIIIIII.

[PZ] The Prophet: 250,000/250,000 HP. 40% Evade, 50% Evade Ignore. 5% Plague Chance. Precognizance: 0/2. Futuresight: IIII.

[PZ] Lucy: 75,000/75,000 HP. Vectors: 5,000/5,000 HP x12. Heals (main) HP on kill. Plague Chance: 7%.

[PZ] Murakumo Mu: 1,885,000/2,050,000 HP + 20,000 HP per turn. 30% Evade, 30% Evade Ignore. 20% Aries Armor. Double-Action! Plague Chance: 10%. Bottled Time Blades 1: II. Bottled Time Blades 2: II. Metal Gear: IIIII. Sword of the Godslayer: IIIII. The Big Freeze: IIIIIIIIII.

[PZ] Walker: 0 / 20 HP. 1 AC.

[PZ] JOEBob: 20 / 20 HP +2 Regen per turn. Dreams: 1/4 (Deals Minicrit Damage to anything with 0 attack power).

[AZ-Γ] Godmodder477: 27/60 HP. aoiupadfupioaepouiaer: III.

[GM] Nuclear UserZero: 80/150 HP. Radiation: 100%.

Distance to Yggdrasil: 2900

Server Defenses: 73%

Entity Edge: N/A.
AZ Entity Weight: 17 (1 Godmodder477 (6), 1 Boss, 2 Elite, 2 regular, 1 Player, 4 Dead Players.)
PZ Entity Weight: 17 (1 UserZero (10), 1 Elite, 5 regular, 1 dead player.)
N Entity Weight: 4 (1 Boss, 3 Dead Players.)
Hostile/???/Virus Entity Weight: 0 (tumbleweeds.)

---+----+----+----+----​

The Discussion thread, for all your nullposting needs!

----+----+----+----+----​

|||| The Power Cleaner: READY. Owner: Bomber57 [AZ]
||||| The Zeroth Ball: READY. Owner: Insert_Generic_Username [AZ]
|||| Traho: READY. Owner: The_Topazian [AZ]
||||||| Mask of Agony: READY. Owner: Hezetor [AZ]
||||||| Decayed Heart: READY. Owner: crystalcat [AZ]
|||||||||| |||||||||| Alchemical Symbol: UNREADY. Owner: Insert_Generic_Username [AZ]
||||||| Weath Ray: READY. Owner: Battlefury13 [AZ]
|||| Cutlery of the Cooking Gods: READY. Owner: Battlefury13 [AZ]
||| Golden Aster: READY. Owner: Jyanpu [AZ]
||| The Locket: READY. Owner: Hezetor [AZ]
|| The Devouring Eight: READY. Owner: ConsumerOfAll [N]
||||| The Spectral Bow: READY. Owner: Pionoplayer [AZ]
[|||][|||][|||][|||] Waluigi Thyme: WAAA. Owner: Pionoplayer [AZ]
|||| Hyper Jackhammer: READY. Owner: GladiusAssailant [AZ]
|||| Corpse-Stitching Machine: READY. Owner: TwinBuilder [AZ]
|||||| Creativity Matrix: READY. Owner: Eschuteon [PZ]
||||| Staff of Loving Hearts: READY. Owner: Talist [AZ]

[N]
-W32Coravint
-UltimatePersona
-ConsumerOfAll (INACTIVE) (ALPHA)
-TrickleJest (INACTIVE)
-helldrivercommand
-overlordof

[AZ]
-Krill13
-Cyanogynist
-[insert generic username] (inactive)
-Redstonetam15
-Hezetor
-Jondanger23
-Bomber57
-TwinBuilder (inactive)
-TMB50
-JUICEB0X
-*Star (INACTIVE)
-Irecreeper
-Redstonetam15
-EmeraldNova
-The_Topazian (inactive)
-Jyanpu (inactive)
-Ninjatwist
-Talist
-The Flaming Toast
-Battlefury13/conderp
-Pionoplayer
-Crusher48 (INACTIVE)
-crystalcat (INACTIVE)
-supercool993
-Moniker
-DarkSide
-Revan (INACTIVE)
-YvetalGaming
-TheGuestDLE
-Abeneautmal
-Sp33d0n
-Pricey12345
-Emerald Mann (CARNELIAN)

[PZ]
-Escutcheon/Walker (1 Charge Token)
-JOEbob
-Mr.MirrorMan

Last edited:
0_0
Some news is left not gotten right into.

For those living under a rock, Tower Unite is a large online multiplayer game that spams genres. And it's fifteen bucks! "A mastapeece for the wallet." - dunkey
1/2
>Throne II: Go boom.
A family of human-sized space cockroaches puts up a picnic near the battlefield, and watches the fireworks.
----
More mysterious guy conversing with Creo, right here.
"SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS gorillaHOLE!"

"Don't worry, a rescue team is on the way."

"I'M GONNA DIE!"

"It's a goddamn simulation, Creo. Don't be such a baby. Meanwhile, I've got more important matters. Like this."

He hangs up, and boards an ice-covered ship, heading for the Zeroth Server.

"KEITH YOU PIECE OF gorilla!"
----
--armorersRevenant [AR] has started pestering turntechEpsilon [TE]--
AR: BEEP... BEEP... PEEP... BACKING UP INTO MINECRAFT'S ATMOSPHERE...
TE: Topkek. I missed you, bro.
AR: Glad to be back, Terry.
TE: Why are you coming here?
AR: Well, you see, Tumblria's gone crazy about this guy called Pane.
TE: /\lright.
AR: And they want some guys, your mindscape crew included, to deal with him for some reason.
TE: /\nd what would that reason be?
AR: It's just like what you said. There is some news man was simply not meant to get right into.
TE: I never said that.
AR: Looking at the tapes, and what people are saying, I see that this absolute glassman's a real pane in the glass. Maybe a complete glasshole.
TE: Keith, my dude. That has to be the least subtle joke you, or anyone, can make. You are the complete opposite of subtle. It's like you lost your ability to level up Subtle in the quest to finish up a magical space Thanksgiving turkey's sadomasochistic shopping list or something.
AR: Whoa man. I have no idea what you're talking about.
TE: Seeking Mr. Eaten's Name.
AR: ...
AR: Changing the subject. I'm coming here on a large ice-covered ship called the Moonsetter.

TE: I take back everything I said. That's a pretty cool name, Homestuck or non-Homestuck.
AR: That's my carrier. An RV in space. My personal ship is a nuclear-powered fighter called the Sunslammer.
TE: Goddamnit. I take back my taking back of everything I said.
TE: So here's who we can bring on this quest to beat up this guy.
TE: Eris, Battlefury, Build, Golden Freddy, Roxxanne, Darkside, and last but not least, a cool British guy I like to call Writerdude. /\nd probably his sister, /\licia. If she wants to come with us.
TE: Tazz can't come. He'll be too busy running the servers, or something like that.
TE: Oh, and I'll need like fifteen drones for backup.

AR: I've only built one quality robot. Do I look like some kind of excellent host or English lord or something?
TE: Dude that was so not subtle that I can actually feel my Subtle stat dropping from the second-hand lack of it.
AR: That doesn't seem physically possible.
TE: It is now. You don't know a lot about godmodding wars, don't you?
TE: Of course you don't. We don't have a manual for serious gorilla.
TE: But the universe simply doesn't give a gorilla, so it just gave me and the other guys a cinnamon roll in the middle of a mental breakdown.
TE: So what do we do. We just go with the flow, do what has to be done, and get a few more mental breakdowns in the process.
AR: And apprently what has to be done was to accidentally serve the girl whose Shadow Self you're trying to defeat like an army of butlers invading dude island? What kind of flow makes you do that?
TE: That wasn't part of the plan, but we're on damage control right now. /\lso, nice one.
AR: What the hell happened that made one of your guys break down?
AR: Did he find out what hot dogs are made of or something?

TE: Some news is better left not gotten right into.
TE: /\nyway, just land somewhere just outside of the battlefield, and I'll take care of the rest, okay?
TE: It's really easy to find the battlefield. It's a goddamn purple nuclear swamp since that crazy chair decided that it was ogre.

AR: Got it.
--turntechEpsilon [TE] has ceased pestering armorersRevenant [AR]--
<Literally a few seconds later...>
--turntechEpsilon [TE] has opened the memo: DTG: Pane Discussion and Strategy--
--turntechEpsilon [TE] made "DTG: Pane Discussion and Strategy" a public memo!--
TE: Ladies, gentlemen, seasquirts, attack helicopters, and any other guys I forgot, let's get to work.
--armorersRevenant [AR] has joined the memo--
AR: Bro it's literally been five seconds since YuukiQuest. I suggest that you help out in the battlefield for a while. You're probably going to witch out if you experience any more despair.
AR: Also this is a Delta Plus we're talking about here.

TE: Oh, so now you don't want to fight Pane.
AR: Kek. I'm almost there. I can let you guys hang out at my room for a while.
TE: /\lright.
AR: My room at the Tower Unite!
TE: Yeah, yeah, I know. It's awesome. /\nd you have all the consoles.
AR: All of them. Okay dude, see you soon.
----
The Moonsetter lands on Indalo. Keith walks out, with a walkie-talkie on hand.
"Hello, Musical Defense Squadron? I'd like 1,350 of your guys for backup."

"Kid, there's a full-scale Witch attack around town. We can't afford to divert even one of our troops.

"Understandable. Have a great fight."

Keith pulls out a portal gun, and fires a portal leading into the mindscape. He walks in, and a camera drone follows.

"What's up, guys! It's BotbroKeith in the Yuuki-Chan Nexus! With my bro TinyPlasticSwordsman, and a crowd of special guests! Say hello, Red Hoodie, that other girl in the All-Out Attack that isn't Lyra, Eminem, Writerdude, Roboarm, Green, Dark Magic Guy, and Grey Ninja!"

"..."
"He means Roxxanne, Eris, Battlefury, Writerdude, Tazz, Build, Paranoid, and Joshua."

"Anyway, these guys are invited to my room at the Tower Unite. Well, it's not actually a room, more like an island in a pocket dimension. The TU is an ocean of weird spatial gorilla."

"Don't forget Golden Freddy."

"FNAF or FNAFB?"

"FN/\FB."

"Nice."

"You guys are gonna love it there. There's minigolf, hamster ball racing, laser tag, jetpacks, etc.

Anyway, what month is it? No reason."

Terry facepalms, because Roxxanne, Build, and Tazz can't leave the mindscape. He breathes in.

"Writerdude, that's an awesome backstory. I've got one, but I ain't ready to tell it. You're a cool dude."

"You. You're also officially on my list of cool dudes, Build. You helped with cheering up Roxxanne, and you've got blue text too! I didn't notice you for a second!"

Keith is puzzled. Build was speaking in green text, not blue.

"You're all cool dudes and dudettes! /\ll of you!"

----
>Terry and Keith: Get the Codex Mark Animam, and read about your Soul Marks.
Oh boy.
>Terry and Keith: Get out.
Not yet. Keith pulls out a helicopter remote, and presses a red button on it.
----
I scan Yuuki-Chan's Fist of the Surprising Way Chekov's Gun.

A sonic boom, and a crash is heard from around the battlefield. The giant thing that Uzi kicked up? Something collided with it. And now it's falling into the battlefield. Aaaaaaaaaand it's on the ground. It's a mechanical version of Keith.

Keithbot pulls out Infinite Power, and spams Status Cloud infinitely on Uzi, dispersing her radiation levels. Take that, evil nuclear monster grandma!
--Leveling Systems--
--Boosts--
+1 Mythic/Nemean Lion
+1 Piono
--Charges--
Taco Dan's Taco Stand Taco-Powered Taco Dan Tacogeddon: The Crunchtabulous Taconing: Tacostorm: Sponsored By Taco Dan's Taco Stand: Featuring Taco Dan From Taco Dan's Taco Stand: The Definitive Taco Stand Simulation Game: As Well As The Elusive Taco Fish Fish Taco: 3/50
Mess With The Best...: 23/50
--Alchemies--
This is what the backloggery.
All of MS Paint Adventures on a flashdrive && All of MS Paint Fan Adventures on a flashdrive && All of Pesterchum's Emotes on a flashdrive && Backdoor Code || Meme-Infused Flashdrive = MSPal: Hacker Edition (Level 16) (9/9) (Done!)
NEW! Truthsayer (KoL) && Byte (KoL) && Sword of Procedural Generation (KoL) && Meatcleaver (KoL) && Bloodbath (KoL) && Ginsu™ (KoL) && White Dragon Fang (KoL) || Blade of the Bass Knight = Blade of the Mindscaper (Level ?) (3/?)
Blade of the Mindscaper: Seven is the number... of Kingdom of Loathing mindscapes that this weapon has been forged from. Three of DTG's most popular characters have been fused, along with their mindscapes, and one brave and/or stupid soul had this bright idea to go in there and purge the Anime Girl Plague from the inside. That makes eleven mindscapes. It's ridiculous. It's not even funny. PREVIEW plox.
(Amethyst Flame && Jar of Cosmogone Ink && Small Embedded Computer && Mr. Negi Generation 3000’s Glove (Filthy Frank)) && 17-ball (KoL) || Pair of Time Shades = Computerized Cosmogone Shades (Level 15) (5/8)
Computerized Cosmogone Shades: Much can be said of the color of suns remembered and fungal growth, the color of the dream-world of Parabola. There could be a lot of clever words to describe it. I'll use this: Time is like a wheel, most fiery at the edges. The wielder of this can travel through dream and reality, mind and matter, and see all there is to see with clarity beyond clarity-however harsh. Particuarily good at seeing through fogs of all sorts.
NEW! Caledscratch && Red Frog Plushie = Scarlet Ribbitar (Level ?) (1/?)
Scarlet Ribbitar: Doing what Dave Strider couldn’t. PREVIEW.

Last edited:
14/25 sunlight +4 userzero
6/50 the first ally
Ouroboros Knife /\/ = Okami (Level 20: 10/11)
Ouroboros Knife && Bow = Serpent Eating the Clouds (Level 20: 9/11)
+1 overlordof +1 walker
I look at the battlefield, notice my body isn't dead, so I can act and stuff, and then ask hey
wheres my Dream?
beyond died, so I should have one.

ok nevermind its been fixed. I'm kind of sad about the beyonds death, but I knew it was coming.
anyway, I slash several times at mikoto misaka with the ouroboros knife, then summon the spirit of the beyond in a makeshift blackmist body temporarily to kill their face, though I do send an orb of black energy at the beyond to make sure their reflexes are up to par.
ezgif.com-gif-maker_18.gif

[I haven't the slightest clue what mikoto misaka looks like so I went with 'somewhat burly humanoid']
[soooooooooooooooooooooooooo]
[yeah.]

Last edited:
Action:

I teleport a huge cube of lead on top of Uzi's position, thereby absorbing some of the radiation.

Alchemy:

Toxicity Edge && Francium && (The entire Actinide series, &&'d together) && Miniature Green Sun = First Assassin [Level 20 9/11]

COMPLETE!
Adamantium && Quantum Foam (It's literally everywhere. Just zoom in with the captcharoid using reality bending and boom. Also you really should click the link) = Quantomium [Level 9 5/5]

ICBH && Hardened Earth Essence && Tectonic Entropy Crystal = The Great Shift [Level 23 4/12]

NEW!
I preview Quantomium && Quake Erosion and Quantomium && Far Out, then I duplicate a Quantomium and send it to @pionoplayer for use in his ultimate material.
Now for realsies: Submachine Gun || (Quantomium && Trebuchet) && Sound Cannon (Basically a massive speaker that sends out extremely low frequency at excessively high decibels) = ? [Level ? 1/?]

Charges:

14/50 Connection Clarity

8/25 Wot in Carbonation

Assists:
+1 to Consumer, +1 to Cyanogynist

Last edited:
Slade (Dwarf Fortress) AND Bedrock (Minecraft) = Pith 5/5
Vibranium AND Nth Metal AND Daedric Steel = Nthranium 4/5
Brownstone Dust AND Adamanthrillium = Bronzethrillium 2/5

11/50 for my artificial companion of choice
35/50 for Helping Out a Friend
+1 to Speedon, +1 to Abe, thanks for the material.

Ohptkin stares out at the nuclear wasteland, even more pissed that the AZ forces got devastated by the stolen thyme usage. (yes that's IC. OOC I'm finding it hard to care.)
But there's more important things to deal with, for example, Murakumo Mu, who despite being listed as an elite has more firepower and abilities than she did when she was PEACE Walker.
It really is a good thing for me I've started to stop caring about the outcome of this game, because things are going to get obscenely unfair in not too long.
I drain radioactivity from UserZero.

Last edited:
upon respawning, I scream
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
while my epic scream reaches all over the battlefield, being noticed by absolutely no-one, a drop pod containing 4 grunts drops onto the battlefield. the grunts proceed to immediately begin defending themselves

Charges
F.O.B.=23/50
Titan pilot=23/50

R&D

Satellite Alchemiser = 3/6

eDen spark (Infantry compatible, level 3)
No mans sky (wingsuit, infantry compatible, level 3)
Gen. Patton the AI (level 3)
Hacking tool (level 3)
Youse-A shotgun
Box of desires
Void hovercycle (level 10)
anti-titan grappling hook (level 5)
near-flawless cloaking unit (level 5)
Lord kitchener the AI (level 20, I think)

Last edited:
I join this battle, having been bought up (relatively) to speed. I start by making preparations.

[Alchemy]

Iron Sword||Entropy Shard=Base Entropic Sword(Level ? 1/??)
This sword elementally rips apart whatever it can slice through, reducing objects into their component aspects. Looking at the creatures present, it doesn't look like it can do that to most of them.

Spellbook||(Inscription Table&&Crafting Altar)=Spellmaker Book(Level ? 1/??)
Write, create and cast spells all in one handy GUI. You still have to have the materials handy, though.

Void Ring||Cloak of Distortion=Cloth Ring of A-Void-ance(Level ? 1/??)
You just combined two items of teleportation into something that you can wear on your finger AND make you invisible. The fact it's a cloth loop makes it a bit hard to stay on your finger. How unfortunate, if it was bigger, it could work as a belt.

[Charges]

Makuta Teridax 1/50
Makuta Icarax 1/40
Makuta Chirox 1/35

+1 to Cyanoginist, Pionoplayer and Helldivercommand.

Auth knows he needs to leave. He isn't going to have time to finish his life story.

uA: Ah. Well. I... need to leave soon. I'd be best packing up.

Auth packs up his set inside the Mindscape.

Auth hugs Roxxanne still. While she cries, Auth knows his presence is PROBABLY helping. He listens to Roxxanne rapidly sob that she's sorry.

uA: Roxxanne... Roxxanne... what do you have to be sorry about? You have nothing to be sorry about. That's not your fault. That's nothing you've done. I might not know where the memory came from, but it didn't seem like yours. I'm here, with you. There's no way that memory could be relating to us, right here.

Auth keeps hugging Roxxanne, reassuring her as Joshua comes and goes. He looks like the Operative. He doesn't speak though, quietly reassuring Roxxanne. His duty is solemn, but he feels he's gotta go it. He cares for his friend, and therefore, won't go before he needs to.

/wip

Special Attacks:

The Ascension of Man: 11/50 (+2 from Hez, Hez)

Bestiarum Vocabulum: 12/50 (+2 from Piono, +1 from Supercool, +1 from Piono)

ALCHEMIES:

Excalibur && The Embodiment of the Neathbow && Cursed Ink of the Ancient = Inkscalibur (Level 25: 1/13)

Preview please?

+2 to Hezetor

Last edited:
Ok, Im coming back in the game now after all this time! As a Neutral, again.

1/50 Legion Spaceship

1/20 Inquisitor Tivos

Last edited:
[YOU ENJOYED THE NUCLEAR RADIATION DIDN'T YOU?]

I revive myself also I am switching to Anti-Zeroes right now.

Last edited:
OK, for those of you not on the Discord: The primary reason I wasn't dopping was because I was working on the wiki. Updating shall resume without further pause tonight.

Charges:
========== 5/10

I try to think up of a joke that will rattle the world with how funny it is.

All I managed to do is stare at nothing and fall face first into the ground, jokeless.

I look at the device on my wrist again.

[II................................................] 2/50

+1 to Moniker
+1 to Talist

[AZ] Sanitizer: 35,000/60,000 HP. Applies 5% sanity per turn to a viable entity!
[AZ] Unitasker: 450,000/450,000. Status: Set-up[II:::]
Description: An unbelievably large mech outfitted with an immeasurable amount of tools, weapons, and all sorts of stuff to make it so that it can do just about any task available. Normally, having that amount of object equipped into a mech may make it look like a mechanical abomination. In the Unitasker's case however, it seems to be able to hold all those objects and still look neat at the same time, and with stability in that too. It's activated now, but it still remains unmoving.

Strengths:
  • Higher than average stats

Weaknesses:
  • In order to get the Unitasker to start doing some action, I must first use 5 focused turns; 1 turn to activate it, 2 turns to give it a target, and finally, two turns to give it an action.
  • If I'm to make it change target or actions, I would have to first use 1 focused turn to stop it, following with 2 turns to give it its new target, and two turns to give it its action.

Arm Gravitizer
Level 6
Basically a gravity gun made to be attached to an arm. It works like how a Gravity Gun(or for this matter, a supercharged one) would work, except with some added functions.

Noctem Dreadmill
Level 19
Two dangerously sharp Katanas held together by a grip that generates the power of Darkness on the blade. Not for amateurs.

New Alchemy:
Several paperworks about morality || Regenerating Missile Backpack = Moral Missile Massacre 02/??

(Focused)

And now I choose a target for the Unitasker. And that target will be...

Krill13: The Server Defenses
Krill13: ...
Krill13: did I really just say that out of the blue?

[AZ]

Last edited:
[Null] How do we make things stronger than 50 charges than? I know it's possible.
Also, semi-joke idea
0/1000-Vacuum Decay/False Vacuum:Let's start this all over, why don't we?
[Edit] Ok, but do I need to declare it a group charge or something?

Last edited:
Chekhov's Gun: 8/50

I twiddle my fingers for now, and respawn in weird anime fusion thing

TriBlade ||(Mythril&&Adamantium&&Tobelstein) = Heroic MemeBlade (Level 14: 3/8)
(A legendary sword||a bunch of other legendary swords)= Blade of Legends: 2/11
TriLava: 3/3

Last edited:
[ALCHIMIES] [PZ] <FOCUSED>
[Grail of Power && Luck of the Irish && Water Blessed by RNGesus && A Blank Card Blessed by Fate=Fate-Twister(Level 17)5/9]
[A Study on Nihilism && Omega Symbol && Collection of Endings && Recordings of Deaths && An Old Torn Book=What Must Come(Level 20)5/11]
[Red Sun Energy&& Hollow Magic Cue Ball && Fake Deudly Magnum && Green Sun Energy=Spiral Cannon(Level 25) 5/13]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES]
[The Rise 42/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Fall 42/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies] [are debuffed.]

[This turn I decide it is in our best interest to get as many allies as possible, so that means making anime girls sane and like our side, so I get all the unaligned anime girls and begin to tell a story. "Come my children, sit and let me tell you a tale of two fractions. One is the
Anti-Zero, a foolish group challenging one who has worked so hard and gone so far to obtain the power they have now. The other group is us, the Pro-Zero, a group defending the one who wants to stop this endless recursion, yes you have heard me right. This world is one of the many repeats that have happened, due to Richard, or Godmodder477, winning. It is possible to stop this madness, as what comes after is nothing less than that, but that involves defeating him and his group. They have what we need, people to fight for our cause. I beg of you, to join the fight of our dream, to end the repeats, as no one deserves to be killed again and again, please help us, the Pro-Zero's, have one victory for once in our endless life, and finally have something new do do, for once, because U0 losing is just dull at this point, wouldn't you agree?" But, seeing as none of them lived, I turn the power of my speech into healing and give it to both Murakumo Mu and Walker, healing Mu a bit, and reviving Walker with some added AC. I also set up some Anti-Nullification barriers around NU0 , as to interfere with people trying to de-radiate her, using What Will Go Wrong to boost it Null barrier, and the Luck of the Irish to make sure I am LUCKY enough that the material doesn't interfere with NU0. And you know what, I offer both Murakumo Mu and Walker a drink from the Grail of Power, their choice.]

100?-Can I lock down my other charge space to make a 100 point charge?

[Complete]

Last edited:
Charges
Plan Z 16/50 (+1 EXOS)
+1 Helldiver and Piono
Action:
Very well, this will be an excellent test of this body's limits
Super then proceeds to use his Socks of Supreme Spacial Movement rapidly close the distance between himself and Nuclear Uzi in order to soak up damaging radiation into himself.
Note:
Okay Tazz I accept the AC in exchange for my first ability. The updated system is below (I also changed the L8 ability as it also gave me armor so it's rather redundant now)
Leveling System
Current DMG 0/6
DMG 0 Current L1 Block- Every other level gain 1 AC (Passive Ability)
DMG 6 L2- Afterimage- Level x 3% chance to dodge (Passive Ability) (Can be toggled on or off by player)
DMG 9 L3 Solar Flare- Stun target Entity for 1 turn (10 turn cooldown)
DMG 12 L4- Instant Transmission- Give an entity a crit at L10 two entities (10 turn cooldown)
DMG 15 L5- Paralysis- Target entity receives more damage (10 turn cooldown)
DMG 18 L6- Ki Shield- Gain Shield (Damage to shield still counts toward level up counter) (can be regenerated once every 10 turns)
DMG 21 L7- Restoration- Restore Health to Target Entity (Cannot be used on caster) (10 turn Cooldown)
DMG 24 L8- Special Beam Cannon- Charge an attack, each post increases the damage of the attack, Super cannot do anything else while charging (5 turn cooldown)
DMG 27 L9- Kaioken- Sacrifice Health in exchange for increased attack for 2 turns (10 turn cooldown) (lost health does count towards level up)
DMG 30 L10- Dimension Scythe- Summon 2 clones with low attack 5 health and 1 armor (10 turn cooldown)
Explanation: each time my character takes damage the damage meter increases when it reaches the next level x3 my character levels up and gains a new ability, if my character does not make it to the next level before dying the damage meter resets, furthermore each time my character reaches a new level the damage meter also resets.
Alchemies:
Super Microchip && Essence of Stability && Zamasu Soul = Inactive Sane Zamasu AI (Level 16: 9/9)

Inventory:
Socks of Supreme Spatial Movement (Level 9)
Mystic Mouse (Level 5)
Inactive Sane Zamasu AI (Level 16)

Last edited:
Halberd && Axe of Zillykuz && Grimdarker = Spax of Split Personality 4/10

Supports
+2 Jon

Charges
Winchester Rotomo 29/50 (+2 from ya boi)
Reckless Timetinkerer 7/50

Redstone decides to become verynotdead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom