Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kek.
1/2. Again.
>Sukard: Respond to Richard.
"Basically, I'm doing this because time in one of the major pillars of the multiverse. And as you see, it's falling apart because of this gorillaing timeloop, an example b
eing the existence of TWO alpha timelines. That ain't supposed to happen. It's all just a joaje anyway."

"I'm still fundamentally AZ. I just want to stop the timeloop, one way or another. Expect more Pineapple Cannon-like assists from me soon."

----
Suit Class (include which Class Passive you took): Medium (Relentless)
Body Type (include anything taken for free): STIG (60 resources) (Flight, Spare Energy Cell, EC Advanced for free)
Features: Flight (Free)
UI: Brainweave Harness (10 resources)
Hacking Tools: None.
Weapons: Stinger Howitzer (20 resources), Gator Tooth (20 resources) SUPERSONIC SHOCKWAVE! (Free)
Drones (include the upgraded drones): Nope.
Suit Upgrades: Spare Energy Cell (Free), EC Advanced (Free), Backup Generator (10 resources), Solar Panel (10 resources), Sub-Armor Pistons (10 resources), Maneuvering Rockets (10 resources), Armor Plating (10 resources), Cyber Brain (10 resources), Marksman (10 resources)
Player Bonuses: +1 to DEX, +1 to DUR, and +1 to STR.

Final stat totals:
  • DEX: 5 (+1 Player Bonus, +1 Maneuvering Rockets) (Bonus get!)
  • PWR: 5 (+1 Backup Generator) (Bonus get!)
  • SPD: 8 (+4 STIG) (Bonus get!)
  • DUR: 5 (+1 Player Bonus, +1 Armor Plating)
  • REC: 5 (+1 Solar Panel) (Bonus get!)
  • STR: 5 (+1 Player Bonus, +1 Sub-Armor Pistons) (Bonus get!)
Mech statblock:
[AZ] LANDFALL MK0: 275,000/275,000 HP +10,000 Regen (REC Bonus). 6 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). Evasive (29%) (SPD Bonus). Dodge Ignorance: 40% (DEX Bonus). Melee Attack Bonus: +10,000 damage (STR Bonus). Airborn. Supersonic Shockwave: [N/A], Gator Tooth [0 Stacks], Stinger Howitzer [||||]. Immune to Weather/Terrain Effects! Cannot be stunned! Double-Action!

As you can see, Sukard is now AZ again. He gives Richard a jet engine.
----
The LANDFALL MK0 flies into the battlefield, and Sukard enters the mech.
--Boosts--
+1 Piono
+1 Crystal
+1 Consumer
--Inventory--
Ircucvci (Level 10)
Aequo Animo (Level 10)
Diversity (Level 10)
Terra Shatterer (Level 11)
Grue-moire (Level 8)
Face Exploder^3 (Level 5)
Concentrated Avaritine (Level 9)
Amethyst Flame (Level 10)
Magetear Droplet (Level 15)
Acras Tuner (Level 20)
Slightly Ornate Sword (Level 7)
--Charges--
+2 from Tazz.
OW THE EDGE: 14/50
Sukardquest: 38/50 (+1 EXOS)
Fallen Booster: 13/50
--Alchemies--
Pearlwood Staff && (Faceless Bloodline && Druid Bloodline) = Infinite Power (6/8) (Level 13)
A staff containg infinite mana that regenerates infinitely. Still doesn't have spells that it can access. However, this can be fixed by running it through the Alchemiter a few times. (this is what one of the refrances is.) Original name: Infinity Staff.
ALL THE REGRETS && ALL OF THEM && MORE REGRETS THAN VRISKA AND IRE COMBINED && K E K || Sword = sord... (3/6) (Level 0)
ALCHEMY SLOT LOCKED. THANK YOU FOR BUYING PARASOCKS.
Family Heirloom Necklace && Essence of Problem Sleuth Weapon Transformations || Fear No Anvil && Pop-a-matic Vrillyhoo Hammer && Thor's Hammer (Ranged) && Thor's Hammer (Melee) && Thor's Hammer (Magic) && Telescopic Sassacrusher && Wrinklegorillaer = Dormant Hammer (5/11) (Level 20)
An empowering necklace with a blue gem that can transform into a powerful hammer, and vice versa. Doesn't seem to be at full power. Yes, the color is necessary. Refrance to the Thorium Mod.

Last edited:

[N] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 2: XP 19,500/225,000 (+10,000 for damaging the Terror Husk)

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ ]

This post is a First post.

Before Action/Mech Update: I have seen some huge-:red: machines around... I might even got my Mech ordered for now... Also I am part [AZ] as well just to stop the timeloop from happening until we killed UserZero that's the reason why.

I saw a man with a lab coat which is a same size as Mario but looks like him but he has the tatoo of Supermarioglitchy4

Dr Glitera: I have finished your mech that you ordered for you

Meanwhile, he saw the PEACE Walker and FBMoH.

Dr Glitera: *glass shatters* MAMA gorillaER! Glad I have finished that mech before these two have appeared.

He the pressed the button on his remote after 15 seconds, an giant mechanicalized female dragon with 4 legs and 2 arms swooped to the battlefield near me which is similar to one of the other dragons that he saw but, she looks down on me speaking

BL4D3-BL457 MECH Mk.2: Hello there descendant, I was based on Bladeblasty while I was being created because she does not want to be perished during the war against UserZero and to the World Tree. C'mon, let's have some fun!

Dr Glitera shows me and her the list of parts and components he used to create her before she lifted me and I got into her mouth, moving to the control panel

MECHSUIT UPDATE:

YOU HAVE 200 RESOURCES:

Suit Class (include which Class Passive you took): Heavy (200 R Remaining) Base Stats: DEX: 2 PWR: 4 SPD: 3 DUR: 4 REC: 2 STR: 5
Body Type (include anything taken for free): Hybrid Dragontaur (Dragon+Tauric) (120 R Remaining) +2 SPD +5 STR
UI: Brain Implant (100 R Remaining)
Hacking Tools: Defence Matrix (90 R Remaining)
Weapons: Plasma Blade and Plasma Rifle (50 R Remaining) also, Dragon's Breath (which is free because she is a part dragon)
Drones (include the upgraded drones): a Destroyer Drone holding a Rocket Pod and another holding a Stinger Howitzer (20 R Remaining)
Suit Upgrades: Spare Energy Cell (Free), EC Advanced (Free), Cyber Brain and Medical Kit (0 R Remaining)

Final stat totals:
  • DEX: 2
  • PWR: 4
  • SPD: 5
  • DUR: 4
  • REC: 2
  • STR: 10
[N] BL4D3-BL457 MECH Mk.2 (Looks like [AZ] to me) HP: 250,000/250,000 +6,000 Regen (REC Bonus). 4 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). Evasive (25%) (SPD Bonus). Dodge Ignorance: 10% (DEX Bonus). Melee Attack Bonus: +15,000 damage (STR Bonus). Airborn. Immune to Weather/Terrain Effects! Plasma Rifle Ammo: [IIIIII]. Plasma Blade: [∞]. Dragon's Breath: Ammo: [IIII] Double-Action!

Tweak her if she did not managed this process... (I have updated)

Action: I go inside the BL4D3-BL457 MECH Mk.2 following after her story related stoof

Something 7/50 [Placeholder/AZ] +2 from Comp

ChurgeAtk #1 17/50 +2 from Comp

My next thing... 4/50 [Placeholder/AZ] +2 from Comp

Alchemy Creation:

Making a weapon based on Chara... Knife && Six SOULs && Full of Determination = Genocide 3/26 [Power Rank XL]

Thinking about Chara, think about THIS weapon because it can deals insteunt deaf... 10,000 damage per stab eh?

Trying to think another weapon which is not a same as the Genocide Knife... Knife && Jar of Determination (Less than full of determination) && Lesser 6 SOULS = ???

If failed, try
Knife && && Pinch of Determination power && 6 Hearts are like SOULS but not as strong as these = ???

Potion of Critmist && Potion of Dire Nectar = Potion of Kritzkrieg 6/9

Like a Boss (My weapon) && Angelic Blessing && LHC Madhouse (Another weapon of mines) = What the Fig 3/11

Joke Alchemy: None
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet.
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet.

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

We will be return, sooner than that...

+1 to Toast, Talist and Krill.

Charge Bank: +5 from Toast, Talist and Hezetor = 15 Charge Points in total

Inventory has been moved to the Forge II because I don't have the Word Doc and it saves character space for Tazz.

Last edited:
Alchemies
Warded Jar && Concentrated Avaritine = Essentia Singularity (Lv. 10, 3/6)
(Iridium Ingot (Gregtech) && Enderium Ingot (Thermal Expansion) && Voidmetal Ingot (Thaumcraft 4) && Unstable Ingot (Extra Utilities) && Concentrated Avaritine) || Iron Wand Cap = Orichalcum Wand Cap (Lv. 15, 4/8)
Orichalcum Wand Cap: A wand cap crafted of a peculiar neon blue metal. Forged from the existential kiln of the corpse of an ichorium Wither, slain in the risk of rain, at the hand of an amethyst sorcerer. Upon application to a wand core, orichalcum wand caps bend and twist the fabric of spacetime, to create the most direct link to Nihil Parva itself upon the tips of the wand. Thusly, the most refined channeler of vis possible in creation itself serves its purpose.
(Adaminite Ingot (Thaumic Additions) && Manyullyn Ingot (Tinkers' Construct) && Dreadium Ingot (Abyssalcraft) && Ichorium Ingot (Thaumic Tinkerer) && Concentrated Avaritine) || Greatwood Wand Core = Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core (Lv. 15, 4/8)
Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core: A dull gray rod covered in artisanal ichor runes. Forged from the kiln of an amethyst mage-slain ichorium Wither, the cosmic neutronium wand core is filled with pure compacted magetear, serving as the finest and most boundless wand core that shall ever exist within this reality. For all intents and purposes, your wand is a node, when its core is forged of cosmic neutronium. Use it wisely.

Charges
Project M17-v3A(5/50)
Project M14-Todokete(19/50)
Project M16-v3B (6/50)
+3 to Twin

Elements
4x O [+4]

Power Armor

Suit Class: Light / Overload (200 Resources)
Body Type (include anything taken for free): Mount (180)
Features: Flight (160)
UI: Brain Implant (140)
Hacking Tools: Spider (120)
Weapons: Autocannon, Plasma Shield (85)
Drones: Heavy, Autocannon (70) (Name this one MX-220 'Gold'); Heavy, Metro Special (55) (Name this one MX-221 'Bacon');
Suit Upgrades: Cyber Brain, Technician, Power Transfer, 2x Backup Generator, 1x Maneuvering Rockets (0)

+1 PWR, DUR, REC

Final stat totals:
  • DEX: 5
  • PWR: 5
  • SPD: 7
  • DUR: 3
  • REC: 5
  • STR: 2
[N] CSC MX-20: 225,000/225,000 HP. 15,000 Regen + REC Bonus. 5 EMP AC + PWR Bonus. 29% Dodge Chance + SPD Bonus. 25% Dodge Ignorance + DEX Bonus. 4,000 Melee Bonus Damage. Airborne. Autocannon: [IIIII]. Plasma Shield: [N/A].

[Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=The Death Sentence(Level ?)6/? ]
[Scythe && Occam's Razor && Schrodinger's Cat(Paper Copy) && Murphy's Law=(Level ?)2/?]
[Wine && Purified Water && Potion of Strength && Goblet =(Level ?)??? 1/?]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES(+2 Split between Rise & Fall)]
[The Rise 9/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Madness 8/50 Buffs 3 entities in same team. Gives buffed entities change to hit different entity to one selected that turn. Can't charge when entities are buffed.]
[The Fall 9/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies ][are debuffed.]
[Each has 5 turn charge. If nerf needed, change charge time to between 7-10.]

[Complete]
[Tarot Deck ~~~~ Loom =Scarf of Cards (in Richards possession)]
[Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword = Slashademia (Level 7: 4/4 )]
[Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver = The Marks-Man (Level 7: 4/4)]
[Projector && Movie Real && 3D Glasses && Audio System=(Level ?)3/3 Complete]

[I ask everyone if we should get some battle music for this fight. I also gain my strange typing quirk, Putting all of my words in []]

[Suit Name:Lucky Souls]
[Suit Class:Light Crossfire (Accuracy bonus) DEX: 4 PWR: 2 SPD: 5 DUR: 2 REC: 4 STR: 2 ]

[Body Type:Hybrid: Avian: +2 SPD, +1 DEX, -1 DUR. Free Flight Feature. Naga: +1 STR. Free Tremorsense Feature. -40 R]

[Features: Free Flight, Tremorsense, Burrower -10 R]

[UI:Brainweave Harness: -10 R]

[Hacking Tools: Defense Matrix: -10 R.]

[Weapons: Light Shield: -10 R]

[Gator Tooth: -20 R]

[Metalstorm: -20 R]

[Drones: Medium:Stalker -10 R X4= -40 R]

[Suit Upgrades: Medical Kit -10 Resources. ]

[Repair Kit: -10 Resources.]

[Armor Plating: +1 DUR. 10 Resources. X2==2 DUR. 20 Resources]

[Final stat totals: 200-160-40 for 4 drones=0 Resources left. ]

[DEX: 4+1=4]
[PWR: 2=2]
[SPD: 5+2=7]
[DUR: 2-1+1+1=3]
[REC: 4=4]
[STR: 2+1=3]

[AZ] Lucky Souls Light Model; Ability:Cross-Fire [HP] 200,000/200,000, Regen=3, 1 EMP AC, 20% Dodge Chance(Dex)+29%Dodge Chance(SPD)=49% Dodge Chance, 6,000 Strength
Avian/Naga. Free-Flight, Tremorsensor, Burrower [IIIII], Brainweave Harness, Defense Matrix, Light Shield, Gator Tooth, Metalstorm {9 Ammo}, Medium Stalker Drones X4, Medical Kit, Repair Kit, Armor Plating X2.

\This Right?/

Last edited:
[AZ] IGU-Mech: 250,000/250,000 HP +19,500 Regen. 3 EMP AC. REC Bonus. 31% Dodge. 25% Evade Ignore. +2,000 Melee Damage. SPD/DEX Bonus. Airborn. Plasma Rifle [IIIIII] Plasma Rifle [IIIIII] Shockwave. Camouflage [II] Lockpick Countermeasures I
[AZ] Disembodied Heart Mech: 350,000/350,000 HP +15,000 Regen. 4 EMP AC. REC Bonus. 10% Dodge. 5% Evade Ignore. +8,000 Melee Damage. Airborn. Light Shield. Point Defense System [III] Burrow [IIIII]
Suit Class (include which Class Passive you took): Mesh+Improved Camoflague (and +1 to Power, Speed, and Durability)
Body Type (include anything taken for free): Bio Hybrid Roller/STIG (90)
UI: Brain Implant (20)
Hacking Tools: N/A
Weapons: Plasma Rifle x2 (40)
Drones (include the upgraded drones): N/A
Suit Upgrades:
Cyber Brain (10)
EC Advanced (Free)
Maneuvering Rockets (10)
Armor Plating (10)
Hard Light Projector (10)
Lockpick Countermeasures (Free)
Camoflague (10)

Final stat totals:
  • PWR: 3
  • SPD: 8
  • DUR: 4
  • REC: 8
  • STR: 1
Suit Class (include which Class Passive you took): Fortress (Carrier)
Body Type (include anything taken for free):Bio Hybrid Leviathan/Roller (90)
Features: Burrower (10)
Flight (20)
UI: Manual (Free)
Hacking Tools: N/A
Weapons:
Light Shield (10)
Point Defense System (30)
Suit Upgrades: EC Advanced (Free)
Maneuvering Rockets (10)
Armor Plating (10)
Solar Panels (10)
Spare Energy Cell (Free)
Infused (Free)

Final stat totals:
DEX:1
PWR:4
SPD:2
DUR:11
REC:5
STR:4

[AZ] Time God Mechanical Incarnate 225,000/225,000 HP, +9,000 HP Regen, 5 EMP AC, 27% Dodge Chance (SPD Bonus), 20% Dodge Ignorance, +6,000 Melee Bonus. Airborne. Plasma Blade, Plasma Rifle [IIIIII]
Drones:
Medium, Predator. 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Dodge. Weapons: Tesla Rifle [IIII] Autocannon [IIIII]
Small, Airstorm. 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Weapons: Grenade Rifle [II]
Small. 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Weapons: Sniper Rifle [IIII]
Small. 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Weapons: EMP Grenades [IIII]

Redstone hops into his power suit, which looks just like him, minus the mouth. THere's no mouth.

Dubstep Gun x2 && Spas-12 x2 && Ray Guns x2 = Dual Dubstep Shotrays 3/5

(Axe && Sword && Spear && Halberd && Dagger && Scythe && Sickle && Rifle && LMG && Pistol) || A Very Long Stick = C.K.I.X.W.S.R (Cheap King Ikea X Wooden Staff Ripoff) 3/6

New Alchemies

((Light Rune && Dark Rune && Fire Rune && Water Rune && Earth Rune && Lightning Rune && Wind Rune) && Magic Circle && 2-slot Slot Machine) || Hand Cannon = Arcane Improbability 2/8

Description: Shines with a color that rapidly changes. It is a pinnacle of arcane science, being able to let the world decide what you will cast instead of having to cast it yourself. In a convenient hand cannon form for the sake of not having to learn magic.

Supports
+2 Piono, +1 Star

Charges
Knight Time 40/50
It's Just a Game 21/50
His Mecha 41/50

Last edited:
The moment Richard leaves his hand from Hezetor's neck he is again sitting over his throne like nothing happened, then waits Richard to end his speech to talk.

Hezetor: No, nono, NO, NO ONE STEALS FROM HEZETOR!
His eyes are shining as red stars, his voice echoes in the battlefield.
Hezetor: IN PARTICULAR NOT THE LIKES OF YOU... YOU
After this he takes a brief pause as to focus his voices even more. (or for even more dramatic effect)
Hezetor: YOU... RICHAAAAAAAARDDDDDD!!
Hezetor: Well this is what you expected me to say, no?
Hezetor adds completely calm, as if nothing happened.
Hezetor: You expected me to lose my mind to rage and to "scream your name", no? Well, sorry if things won't go as YOU planned, because you see, all of this was the direct result of MY carefully planned actions

Hezetor: I mean, you saw the scene no? "Hezetor, quietly sitting on his throne, flies to the side of the GS without saying a single word to Richard." I expected you too see thought this one, ME doing something like that, but apparently I'm too good at my job.
Hezetor: Have you even realized what I'm?

While he says this, all the avatars start to fly towards the "main body", the few avatars capable of death that effectively died self-resurrected after a few instants, while most of the avatars weren't simply capable of death.
All these avatars, different one another, gathered here in a place were they were not supposed to be, except the two Minecraftian ones, one pulled out from the Court of the Matriarch, the other one from the tails of the Charian forces.
Gathered here by a Richard, that now has a million eyes on himself.
Hezetor: I'm Hezetor.
Every single one of them says at unison.

Hezetor: Savior of the weak.
Adds an avatar with a simple white tunic.
Hezetor: Master of the Ghyudrels.
Adds an avatar completely covered by fire made dresses.
Hezetor: Destroyer of the Right Dragons.
Says an avatar with a gold shining armour.
Hezetor: Allied with Eternity.
Adds an Hezetor dressed with a simple business-man attire.

Hezetor: And many other things, but surely not the being that you can kill like that.

Hezetor: I don't know what made you think that trying to kill and bringing here all my avatars was a good idea, but this surely taught me a great trick, so I gladly thank you.

Hezetor: So in your speech I gathered the distinct desire that you want me to not leave thee.
As he says this a lot of the avatars move close to Richard and extend their hands next to him while emitting a pale blue aura.
As their hand get closer and closer to him Hezetor adds:
We could be one for eternity, if you so desire, you just have to say it.
Hezetor: But I won't force anything, the decision is yours.

At the same time the hands withdraw, without a single one of them touching Richard.

Hezetor: So, it's about time I start to explain. Where should I start? I suppose Zerisek is a fine start.
You see, Richard, the thought that some people changed their side for Zerisek is a simple misinterpretation of what happened, some people changed their side to summon said entity, but others did for other reasons, the first reason is that summoning a creature like that would inevitability damage you the moment said creature dies, same thing goes with Mikoto, so yeah, imagine the damage that you would have received after your three Terrors died and after Mikoto died AND after Zerisek died. You should give us credit for our wise choices to prevent your damage, while at the same time moving toward the common objective.

Hezetor says while pointing at Uzi.

Hezetor: Then the thought that you were weak never crossed my mind, after all I made this gambit betting on your strength, but the thought that you could do much more was indeed something that occurred to me and I was right, driven by rage you buffed your Terrors and started 3 charges, the problem is that you started those charges to attack the wrong faction, the GS are not your enemies Richard, that indecent woman is and will always be your, our enemy. If you can realize this then we are both closer to victory, UserZero will have to deal with Zerisek and your buffed Terrors at the same time, clearly putting us in a advantageous position,

Hezetor: Let's talk for a while about why so many people deflected, well, to begin I remember clearly that when interrogated by that woman about the help we were giving you, you did not recognize our contribution, giving us for granted, well this may be one of the reasons for such a big deflection? Think about this, you were doing a lot, but we were doing our part too, simply giving our work for granted is not that gratification, no?
Hezetor: Then I could talk about how many Descendants are there from the future, your future, where your actions negatively influenced their opinion of you, now I know you haven't done any of this, but from their point of view you already did, for them you will be that man, in addition to this, given the chance Notch instantly starts to believe you guilty of what that woman did, on the basis of your past actions.

Hezetor: So basically no one trusts you, those that knew you from the past, those that met you in this very occasion and those that will have met you. The motives for you being there in the first place are not the most noble ones, but I'll not judge being myself a creature attracted to power, the combination of all these factors gives you bad reputation, don't you think?

Hezetor: Then after doing what you just did, you say that you'll start to behave as the man you really are, trying to control your allies with fear and subjugation, well this doesn't really help my cause.

Hezetor: In conclusion this brings us to the fact that you are not very good at controlling troops.

Hezetor: But, all of this can change Ricahrd, if you so desire, if you choose to change, if you decide that you can be a better person, if you show those that come from the future that you'll not be the man they saw, if you show Notch that the Richard of the past is not the Richard of the present.

While various avatars take the various Modules and Powers of Hezetor and solemnly put these at their right place Hezetor adds:

"And if I have to give you a personal suggestion, it is better to convince someone to stay on your side by gifting them Modules and not by stealing them when they act to leave, you should probably read a book from my dear friend Niccolò"

After arranging everything in the proper place all the avatars leave disappearing in their own way, some creating portals of exit, while others simply teleporting away, one of the Minecraftian ones returns to the Matriarch Court after his brief absence.

About the Power Armor

My power armor is re-named "La Suprema Fortezza Semovibile del Signore Supremo", that for simplicity shall be SFS³.

[AZ] SFS³ 300,000/300,000 HP + 16,500 Regen, 6 EMC AC has PWR and REC bonus, evasion: 5%, evasion ignorance: 25%, 11,000 melee bonus damage has STR bonus, ground-bounded, Rocket Pods [IIII] , Plasma Rifle [IIIIII], Gator Tooth, Starlight breaker [III] . Has double actions, has triple actions when in Siege Mode, has quadruple actions if uses PWR bonus, suit naturally ticks down Hacked stacks over time.

1 Medium Drone 20,000/20,000 HP. Evasion: 15%, with Tesla Rifle [IIII].

Suit Class : Fortress - Siege Mode
Body Type : Bio +3 REC, -1 Dur, Crawler +2 DUR, +2 STR, +2 REC, -2 PWR, -1 SPD (Starlight breaker, Spare Energy Cell, Backup Generator +1 PWR, Armor Plating +1 DUR) (70)
Features: Natural Weapons, EMP Shield [+1 EMP AC] (20)
UI: Brainweave Harness (10)
Hacking Tools: Defense matrix (10)
Weapons: Starlight breaker (free), Gator Tooth [from natural weapons], Rocket Pods, Plasma Rifle (60)
Drones: 1 Medium Drone with a Tesla Rifle (10)
Suit Upgrades: Cyber Brain, Marksman [+15% Dodge Ignorance], Armor Plating +1 DUR (free), Backup Generator +1 PWR (free), Spare Energy Cell [double actions] (free) (20)

Final stat totals: (in brackets is written where the suit got those stats)
  • DEX:2 (1 base,+1 from Player)
  • PWR:5 (4 base, -2 from Crawler, +1 from Backup Generator,+2 from Player)
  • SPD:1 (2 base, -1 from Crawler)
  • DUR:7 (5 base, -1 from Bio, +2 from Crawler, +1 from Armor Plating)
  • REC:6 (1 base, +3 from Bio, +2 from Crawler)
  • STR:6 (4 base, +2 from Crawler)

SFS³ enters in siege mode.

12/50 +1 from Toast

6/50

1/50

Charge bank: +7 (tazz) +8 (Toast, Talist, Pricey), 2 (RRevenant)

I assist RReventant 3 times.

Preview: Termination /\/ = ?

Preview: Magetear Droplet && Orb of Spacetime Manipulation || Red Sun Module = ??

I duplicate my Metallica Module, the Restoration Module and the Plasma shield.

Last edited:
MrMirrorMan, the real stats for each statpoint are listed in the original Power Armor EOTB.
/endnull

ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ

[AZ] 777 Kill Chop Deluxe: 275,000 HP. (+6,000 HP per turn). 5 EMP AC. (PWR bonus). 25% Evasion. (SPD bonus). 25% Evasion Ignorance. (DEX bonus). 10,000 Melee Damage Bonus. (STR bonus). Airborn. Plasma Bow [IIIIIIII] (Bonus 10% Evasion Ignorance for Plasma Bow). Camouflage: II

DRONES:

[AZ] 7-Grand Dad: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield, System Shocker III, Heavy Shield.

[AZ] 7-Light^2: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Plasma Shield, Heavy Shield. Auto-Bodyguard.

[AZ] 7-Light Obliterator: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield, Metro Special [IIIII].

[AZ] 7-Open Layer: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield, Freon Blaster [IIII].

[AZ] 7-Open Obliterator: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield, Starlight Breaker III, War Lance .

[AZ] 7-Tri-Obliterator: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield, Artillery Cannon [III].

[AZ] ɸ-Triangle: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield, El Blanco Array IIII, War Lance .

[AZ] 7-Tri-Layer: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield, Tesla Rifle [IIII].

Suit Class (include which Class Passive you took): Fortress - Carrier (0)
Body Type (include anything taken for free): Hunter (60)
Features: Flight (Free from Body Type) (0)
UI: Manual (0)
Hacking Tools: None (0)
Weapons: Plasma Bow (Free from Body Type.) (0)
Drones (include the upgraded drones): Heavy with Defender and Heavy Shield, Heavy with Destroyer and El Blanco and War Lance, Heavy with Destroyer and Starlight Breaker and War Lance, Heavy with Destroyer and System Shocker and Heavy Shield, Heavy with Metro Special, Heavy with Artillery Cannon, Heavy with Freon Blaster, Heavy with Tesla Rifle (120, 2x drones from carrier)
Suit Upgrades: Camouflage, Backup Generator, Sub-Armor Pistons, Solar Panels (20) (First two free from body type)

Final stat totals:
DEX: 5 (+4 from Body Type)
PWR: 5 (+1 from Suit Upgrade)
SPD: 5 (+3 from Descendant Bonus)
DUR: 5
REC: 2 (+1 from Suit Upgrade)
STR: 5 (+1 from Suit Upgrade)

Total used Resources: 200

The Army: 6/20
The Puppet Commander: 6/25
Your Pal: 13/50 (+2 GM)

[no charges incremented except +2 < note to me]

Crossbow || (Dynamite || Vaculite) = Biogenesis (Level 8: 3/5)

((Railgun || (Massive Blaze Rods && Amaranthine Embers) && (Magma Cream && Magetear Droplet)) && Targeting Device && Interactive Frequency Generator) || (Purple Crystal && Magetear) = The Shining Folly (Level 24: 1/13) (Erelyitem)
The Shining Folly: A device that seeks out those with (or without) the specified life frequency and, on command, lobs a Crystallized Rift at the presumed Heretic, utilizing the Haunt Muskie.
Haunt Muskie: Modified corotite railgun of some description, reinforced by four charred blaze rods. The advanced device is greased with magma cream, and charged with stellar concentrate. When loaded with Charred Rods acquired from the crystallization of knowledge swirls upon a special form of blaze rod, the Haunt Muskie fires out cosmically-charged unstable pikes formed from fused charred rods coated in the violaceous embers of the abyss. Upon spearing an enemy, the pike will detonate itself, blasting forth a wave of amethystine fire and charred shrapnel, neither of which make distinction between friend or foe. (Haunt Muskie made by Battlefury the Canine)
Crystallized Rift: The embodiment of unadulterated cosmic oblivion. Nothing survives in its wake, save for highly refined amounts of Resin Residuum lining in storage containers. When exposed to anything other than this, the compound will immediately begin to annihilate the fabric of reality present around or within it, from physical matter to souls, until it is contained once more. (Description by Erelye, Muraqib)

Hypefernal Thrusters
Ultracondensed Bedrock^2 Wall
Infinity Sided Dice (UNUSABLE)
Demonic Matrix
Lucky Tea
Demon Blood Shard
Raspberry Pi
Empty Taglocks
Richard Taglock
Popcorn
Bane of Lapis
Ender Matrix
Journal #-1
Black Hole in a Jar
Tome of Knowledge Unwritten
18 Bedrock^2 Ingots
Liquid Avaritine
Amaranthine Embers

Last edited:
((super fire orb)) AND zero point magic generator 1/11
Navitas Nox AND energy condenser 2/8
Arctoae AND energy condenser 1/8

31/50 for a space station
10/50 for elemental coalescence (+2 cyan, +2 revan, +1 supercool, +1 EXOS)
1/5 for Project Take Over The World
+3 to helldiver for Project Take Over The World

Alright. I have no less than 3 mechs to repost.
All three are GS
1/2 mechs listed (apparently bfury did the Zesrimec)
PionoMech choice:
Medium: Trait: Relentless
Tank form (10)
Flight (20)
Natural weapon x2 (20)
Plasma Blade (20)
Plasma Shield (20)
Wave Motion Gun (30)
Plasma Blade (20)
Light Drone with EMP Grenades (5)
Spare Energy Cell (30)
Cover (15)

Player stat boosts:
+1 to STR, SPD and DEX
End Stats:
DEX: 5
PWR: 4
SPD: 5
DUR: 4
REC: 4
STR: 5

Hp: 275000, Regen: 9000, 5 EMP AC.
Evasion: 25%, Dodge Ignore: 25%, Melee Boost: +10000 damage. Boosts: Focused/charged attacks cannot miss, First incoming attack every round is dodged, all minicrits and cirts deal a bonus 10K damage when using melee.
Begins on the ground
Weapons:
Plasma Blade [∞]
Plasma Blade [∞]
Plasma Shield [∞]
Cooldowns:
Wave Motion Gun: 3 Turn Cooldown.
Drone Respawn: 3 Turn Cooldown
Drones:
Light Drone: 15K HP, 20% dodge, EMP Grenades: [IIII]

GAZEBOS FOR EVERYONE:
Fortress (siege mode)
Armored Leviathan (70)
maneuvering rockets (taken for free)
spare energy cell (taken for free)
Heavy drones x4 (60)
2 defenders with tesla rifles (30)
2 destroyers with auto cannons and system shockers (30)
backup generator (10)

DEX: 1
PWR: 5
SPD: 2
DUR: 11
REC: 1
STR: 4

HP: 350000, Regen: 0, 5 EMP AC. Can spend health to get double action.
Evade: 10%, Dodge Ignore: 5% Melee Bonus: +4000
Not airborne
Error: no weapons found. I DO have a very nifty double action though.
Cooldowns:
Drone respawn: 3 Turn Cooldown
Drones:
Defender Drone: 35K HP, 10% dodge, Plasma Shield [∞], Tesla Rifle [IIII]
Defender Drone: 35K HP, 10% dodge, Plasma Shield [∞], Tesla Rifle [IIII]
Destroyer Drone: 35K HP, 10% dodge, Light Shield [∞], Autocannon [IIIII], System Shocker: 3 turn cooldown
Destroyer Drone: 35K HP, 10% dodge, Light Shield [∞], Autocannon [IIIII], System Shocker: 3 turn cooldown

Last edited:
..Erm, well, I'd apologize that my Mech caused you that much trouble, but it appears to be kind of moot, and I didn't do anything crazy with it anyways. Updating Stats now.

Faction: AZ
Name: Nanomachines Suit
HP: 250,000
Regen: 15,000 + Rec Bonus
EMP AC: 4
Dodge: 15%
Dodge Ignorance: 15%
Melee Bonus Damage: 10,000 + Str Bonus
Weapons: Sharpshooter [IIIII] + Particle Blade (No ammo necessary)
Cooldown: JUMP JETS (2 Turn Cooldown, currently ready for use)

Should I have the Drone Stats here as well?

HP: 35,000
Weapon: Gator Tooth
Has Light Shield
Has 10% dodge chance

Last edited:
I didn't really do much in my previous post anyway, other than charge stuff. So I won't repost that.
I have already simplified my mech stats in a previous post, but since you want them now, here they are.

[GS] Black Terror: 275,000 HP, 5 EMP AC. 15,000 Regen. REC/PWR Bonus. Dodge: 20%. Ignorance: 20%. +16,000 melee damage bonus. STR bonus. Airborn. x2 action.
Gator Tooth 1 [+0 extra damage]. Gator Tooth 2 [+0 extra damage]. War Lance [1]. Freron Blaster [IIII]. Dragon's Breath [IIII].

/mechstattransfer

Name: Biomachina
Suit Class: Medium+Relentless
Body Type: Armored+Graboid (-30 resources)
Features: Natural Weapon (free) Burrower (free) Tremorsense (free) Flight (-20 resources)
UI: Manual (free)
Hacking: N/A
Weapons: Titan Laser (-20 resources), Tesla Rifle (-15 resources) Plasma Shield (-20 resources) Gator Tooth (-20 resources)
Suit Upgrades: Bulwark (-15 resources) Cover (-15 resources) Jump Jets (-10 resources) Manuevering Rockets (-10 resources) Manuevering Rockets (-10 resources) Backup Generator (-10 resources)

Final stat totals:
  • DEX: 3 - 2 + 1 + 1 (player bonus) - 1 + 2 = 3
  • PWR: 4 + 1 = 5
  • SPD: 4
  • DUR: 3 + 2 + 1 = 5
  • REC: 4 + 1 (player bonus) = 5
  • STR: 3 + 1 (player bonus) = 4

Stat Block:
[AG] Biomachina: HP: 275,000 Regen: 15,000 (REC bonus) EMP AC: 4 Evasion: 20% Evade Ignore: 15% Melee Bonus Damage: +8,000 Airborn Titan Laser [∞, cast from Suit HP] Tesla Rifle [IIII] Gator Tooth: [∞] Plasma Shield: [IIIII] Burrow: IIIII

Name: Phil
Suit Class: Mesh+Assassinate
Body Type: STIG (-60 resources)
Features: Flight (-20 resources)
UI: Brainwave Implant (-20 resources)
Hacking: Defense Matrix (-10 resources) Spider (-20 resources) Worm Implant (-20 resources)
Weapons: Rail Rifle (-20 resources)
Drones: N/A
Upgrades: Cyber Brain (-10 resources) Kinetic Stabilizers (-10 resources) Armor Plating (-10 resources) Technician (free) Repair Kit (free) Lockpick Countermeasures (free)

Final stat totals:
  • PWR: 2
  • SPD: 3 + 4 + 1 = 8
  • DUR: 1 - 1 + 1 = 1
  • STR: 1
Stat Block:
[AG] Phil: HP: 175,000 Regen: 15,000 (REC bonus) EMP AC: 1 Evasion: 31% (SPD Bonus) Evase Ignore: 25% (DEX Bonus) Melee Damage Bonus: +2,000 Airborne Rail Rifle [IIIIII] Supersonic Shockwave: [∞] Lockpick Countermeasures: I

/mechanull

Last edited:
Flying Mega-Propaganda Loudspeaker: 6/50
Crawling Cabbage Monster: 6/50
Crawler Of Crawl: 6/50
New Alchemies:

SMG && Blade Edge && "Shadow The Hedgehog" disc box && Liquid Shadow= Edge Gun (Level 7: 2/4)
I'M BACK!...And I don't know what's going on since Page 6 or so, apart from something about power suits...
The, I renember... I have to prevent the mess that will happen if either Godmodder lives, and that I made Uzi let herself get hurt by threathening her to side with her and be worse than useless...I also found something about this probabily feeling like somehting about groundhogs and loops, but I'm not really sure...
Anyways, I was somehow sent to a paralell dimension for some weird reason (It involved a Nullifier, a DeLorean, and caffeine), which has given me some insights on how to get infinite power. Then again, I doubt it's a good idea. It always has a horrible catch...
Apart from that, I proceed to question if the possible loop could be avoided by killing Richard before he goes Omega Plus, which would probabily break the rest of the scenario... Then again, his health seems to indicate that he'll likely die before, so I might as well figure out how to break the loop...I could make a time machine and kill them both before they become Godmodders, but that might get even worse... Anyways, I proceed to think how I'm supposed to deal with PEACE Walker. The EMP discards Chaff grenades, and...
Wait, now I know: I proceed to use some sort of imaginary weapon (As in, you imagine it, and it becomes real, but invisible). I can't think of much in this situation, so I take a club...I gotta need a bigger club...I hit it with a REALLY big club.

Casually looking at the sky Hezetor says: "I would certainly need some Amethyst Flame right now."

Besides that he puts his right hand over the hand symbol of ЦЕЛПХ-Х-ИХИС. (or cracks it, if this doesn't activate anything)

13/50

7/50

2/50

Charge bank: +7 (tazz) +8 (Toast, Talist, Pricey), 2 (RRevenant)

I assist RReventant 3 times.

I duplicate the Module of energy shield manipulation, Module of Autoguida Avanzato and the Module of Plasma Manipulation.

Preview: Termination || (Orb of Spacetime Manipulation && Module of Total Manipulation) = ?

Last edited:
[POST IN WRITING.]

(+2 from Water Horse)
The Call [3/30] ======
Temporal Merging [8/40] ========
Living on the (Heretical) Edge [25/50] ========= (+2 from Cyan, +1 from Supercool)

Saurite && ESP Railgun == The Unworthy (Level 20: 7/11)
Scythe && Grief Seed && Condensed Hatred && Shattered Soul Gems && Codex Mark Astarta == Witchsoul Inflictor (Level 17: 4/9)
Conglomerate's Stick Shards && ESP Railgun && The Stranger's Sword && Five_OVER Railgun == O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I (Level 17: 4/9)
+2 to Battlefury, +1 to Cyan.

THE ENDBRINGER.
(aka I can’t believe the Simurgh is a freaking mech)
Suit Class: Heavy (DEX: 2 PWR: 4 SPD: 3 DUR: 4 REC: 2 STR: 5) (Harden)
Body Type: Alluring-Avian Hybrid (+4 DEX, +2 SPD, -3 DUR) (40)
Features: Flight (Free due to Avian), EMP Shield (10)
UI: Brain Implant (20)
Hacking Tools: Defense Matrix + Spider + Worm Implant (50)
Weapons: Starlight Breaker + Magnetic Phaser (50)
Drones: Oh, she has tinkertech, never mind.
Suit Upgrades: Camoflague + Solar Panels (+1 REC) + Cyber Brain (30)
[0 / 200 RESOURCES REMAINING]
  • DEX: 6 (+4 due to Body Type)
  • PWR: 4 (+ 1 EMP AC)
  • SPD: 5 (+2 due to Body Type)
  • DUR: 4 (-3 due to Body Type) (+3 from Player Sorcery)
  • REC: 3 (+1 due to Solar Panels)
  • STR: 5
[GS] The Endbringer: 375,000/375,000 HP + 6,000 HP Regeneration, 5 EMP AC, Evasive (25%), Dodge Ignorance (27%), Magnetic Phaser [IIIII], Starlight Breaker: III.

The Sleuth's Mech:

=Mech=

Suit Class: Light (Overload)
Body Type: Armored Avian (30 RES) (30 TOTAL)
Features: Flight (Free), EMP Shielding (10 RES) (40 TOTAL)
UI: Manual (0 RES)
Hacking Tools: Defense Matrix (10 RES) (50 TOTAL)
Weapons: Big Mac, Big Mac (40 RES) (90 TOTAL)
Drones: Medium x2 (Tesla Rifles for both), Light x2 (EMP Grenades for both) (30 RES) (120 TOTAL)
Suit Upgrades: Manuvering Rockets, Backup Generator, Armor Plating x2, Solar Panels, Spare Energy Cell (80 RES) (200 TOTAL)

Final stat totals:
  • DEX: 4 (+1 from Player Bonus) (-1 from Body) (+1 from Suit Upgrades) = 5
  • PWR: 2 (+2 from Player Bonus) (+0 from Body) (+1 from Suit Upgrades) = 5
  • SPD: 5 (+0 from Player Bonus) (+2 from Body) (+0 from Suit Upgrades) = 5
  • DUR: 2 (+0 from Player Bonus) (+1 from Body) (+2 from Suit Upgrades) = 5
  • REC: 4 (+0 from Player Bonus) (+0 from Body) (+1 from Suit Upgrades) = 5
  • STR: 2 (+0 from Player Bonus) (+0 from Body) (+0 from Suit Upgrades) = 2
[AZ] Boomstick Birdie: 275,000/275,000 HP +12,000 Regen. 5 EMP AC. Evasive (20%). Dodge Ignorance: 20%. Melee Attack Bonus: +2,000 damage. Airborn. Big Mac: [IIIIII] Big Mac: [IIIIII] Double Action! Overload. Power Double-Action! Focused attacks can't miss! Focused Actions double healing! Avoids First Attack Per Turn!

[AZ] Drones: Light: 15,000 / 15,000 HP. (x2) Evasive (20%). EMP Grenades: [IIII] / [IIII] Airborn. Medium: 20,000 / 20,000 HP. (x2) Evasive (20%). Tesla Rifle: [IIII] / [IIII]

/rest of post to come later, maybe

Last edited:
Alright. Here we go.

Wait a minute... if bosses are immune to hacking, then I have to redesign my entire mech because there's nothing I can hack... Oh dear.

Also, Tazz, you want me to pick a side, okay. I originally thought I was going to be GS because I oppose both Richard and Uzi. But... I don't have to kill everybody I oppose. I can even still try to be friends with them. I don't want to kill Richard. I don't even want to kill Uzi. For this reason, I'm considering going neutral if you're going to draw a hard line that AZ = Uzi death. But for now...
(Note: I redesigned my mech a little because I realized something that makes it infinitely better. Here's the new design)

Suit Class (include which Class Passive you took): Medium w/ Courier
Body Type (include anything taken for free): Bio Leviathan (+3 REC, +3 DUR. 70 resources.)
Features: Flight (from Leviathan)
UI: Brainweave Mesh (10 resources)
Hacking Tools: Spider + Worm (40 resources)
Weapons: Heavy Shield (15 resources), Water World (from Leviathan). Yep. No damaging weapons.
Suit Upgrades: Cyber brain (10 resources), Technician (10 resources), Spare Energy Cell (from Leviathan), Medical Kit (10 resources), Repair Kit (10 Resources), Power Transfer (5 resources), Camouflage (10 resources), EC Advanced (from Leviathan), Solar Panels (10 resources)

Final stat totals:
  • DEX: 3
  • SPD: 4 + 1 (player boost) = 5
  • DUR: 3 + 4 - 1 + 1 (player boost) = 7
  • REC: 4 + 3 + 1 + 1 (player boost) = 9
  • STR: 3

[AZ] Kindred Spirit: 300,000/300,000 HP, +21,000 Regen, +4 EMP AC, REC bonus. 25% evade, 15% evade ignore, +6,000 melee dmg, SPD/DEX bonus. Flight, grounded. Double Action.
Heavy Shield: [Integer.MAX_VALUE]
Worm/Spider: [Integer.MAX_VALUE]
Medkit/Repair kit: [Integer.MAX_VALUE]
Water World: [IIII]
Courier: [III]

My strategy: Hide and heal other people, and occasionally pop out and hack things. Full on support mode, baby! I'm a true Mercy main!

Redesign for Mikoto. I realized that having all these predator drones was kinda stupid.

Suit Class (include which Class Passive you took): Mesh w/ Improved Camoflague (can't touch this, nah nah na nah)
Body Type (include anything taken for free): Armored Dragon (+4 STR, -2 DEX, +2 DUR, 70 resources)
Features: Flight (from Dragon), Natural Weapons (10 resources), I would pick burrower here, but because of the Point Defense System and how Mikoto works in general, it would just be stupid broken OP and unfun.
UI: Brain Implant (20 resources)
Hacking Tools: Defense Matrix (10 resources)
Weapons: Dragon's Breath (from Dragon), Plasma Blade (20 resources), Particle Blade (15 resources), Point Defense System (30 resources)
Drones (include the upgraded drones): 4 Medium drones. Two have Sound Cannons, two have Freon Blasters (40 resources).
Suit Upgrades: Spare Energy Cell (from Dragon), Camouflage (10 resources), EC Advanced (From Dragon), Cyber Brain (10 resources), double Armor Plating (+2 DUR, 20 resources), Duelist (10 resources), double Maneuvering Rockets (+2 DEX, 20 resources), double Backup Power Generator (+2 PWR, 20 resources), double Kinetic Stabilizers (+2 SPD, 20 resources), Subarmor Pistons (+1 STR, 20 resources), Hardlight projector (10 resources), Power Transfer (5 resources)

Final stat totals:
  • SPD: 5
  • DUR: 5
  • STR: 7

[N] Mech-oto: 275,000/275,000 HP, +15,000 Regen, +4 EMP AC, REC bonus. 25% evade, 25% evade ignore, +18,000 melee dmg (duelist), SPD/DEX/STR bonus. Flight, grounded. Double Action
(Green) Dragon's Breath: [IIII]
Plasma Claws (AKA: Plasma blade): [Integer.MAX_VALUE]
Particle Claws (AKA: Particle blade): [Integer.MAX_VALUE]
Point Defense System: [III]
Camouflage: [II]

4 Medium Drones
Freon Cannon x2
Sound Cannon x2

/Not an action because this turn is going to be a dummy turn.

Last edited:
The Hive (Crystal's mech)
Suit Class: Light (Overload)
Body Type: Avian / Armored (30 RES) (30 TOTAL)
Features: Flight (Free) (0 RES)
UI: Manual (0 RES)
Hacking Tools: Defense Matrix (10 RES) (40 TOTAL)
Weapons: Metalstorm x2 (40 RES) (80 TOTAL)
Drones: Medium x4 (Autocannons for all of them) (40 RES) (120 TOTAL)
Suit Upgrades: Manuvering Rockets, Backup Generator x2, Armor Plating, Solar Panels, Spare Energy Cell (80 RES) (200 TOTAL)

Final stat totals:
DEX: 4 (+1 from Player Bonus) (-1 from Body) (+1 from Suit Upgrades) = 5
PWR: 2 (+1 from Player Bonus) (+0 from Body) (+2 from Suit Upgrades) = 5
SPD: 5 (+0 from Player Bonus) (+2 from Body) (+0 from Suit Upgrades) = 5
DUR: 2 (+1 from Player Bonus) (+1 from Body) (+1 from Suit Upgrades) = 5
REC: 4 (+0 from Player Bonus) (+0 from Body) (+1 from Suit Upgrades) = 5
STR: 2 (+0 from Player Bonus) (+0 from Body) (+0 from Suit Upgrades) = 2

MECH STAT BLOCK:

[GS] The Hive: 275,000 HP, 5 EMP AC. 12,000 Regen. PWR/REC Bonus. Dodge Chance: 25%. SPD Bonus. Dodge Ignorance: 25%. DEX Bonus. +2,000 melee damage bonus. Airborne. (Flight.) x2 action, cannot use same weapon twice in a row. (Energy Cell) Ticks down Hacked stacks, one per turn. (Defense Matrix) Can consume x2 ammo to deal x2 damage. (Overload)
Metalstorm 1 [IIIIIIIII]. Metalstorm 2 [IIIIIIIII]. Drones: Medium (Autocannon) x4. [IIIII]

Last edited:
49/50 Avatar Project (+1 me, +3 crystal, +2 cyanogynist, +1 EXOS)

3/50 Random Objects Theory (+1 me)

1/50 Paradoxical Charge Of Confusion

Welp. Time to use my massive processing power to figure out the actual stats of the battlecarrier.

Battlesuit: Carrier Mk.2
Appearance: The Mk.2 is an unconventional design. Its primary form of locomotion comes not from its limbs, but from several grav-drives packed into the core. In addition,

Class: Fortress+Carrier
Body: Crawler (60)(Free Weapon: Plasma Shield)(Free Features/Upgrades: Flight, Spare Energy Cell, Hard Light Projector))
Feature: Flight (free from Crawler)
UI: Manual
Hacking Systems: Defense Matrix, SPIDER(-drone) (30)
Weapons: Plasma Blade x2 (40), Plasma Shield (free from Crawler)
Drones: Heavy x8 (2x freon blaster, 2x sound cannon, 2x autocannon, 2x tesla rifle) (60)
Upgrades: Solar Panels (10) Spare Energy Cell (free from Crawler), Hard Light Projector (free from Crawler),

Resources: 200 (0 remaining)
Final Stats:
DEX: 1+1 = 2 (player-bonus)
PWR: 4-2+1 = 3 (player-bonus)
SPD: 2-1 = 1
DUR: 5+2 = 7
REC: 1+2+1+1 = 5 (player-bonus)
STR: 4+2 = 6

Final Stats:
[GS] BattleCarrier Mk.2: 300000/300000 HP. 2 EMP AC. 12000 Regen. REC Bonus. 5% Dodge ignorance. +9000 Melee Bonus. STR Bonus. Airborne (flight). Double Action. Hard Light Projector: +10% dodge chance to an entity. Defense Matrix. SPIDER hacking system.
Plasma Blade x2: 16500 damage [infinite ammo], Plasma Shield: reduces 5 attacks to 1/3 damage [infinite ammo].
Freon Blaster Drones: 35000/35000 HP x2. [IIII]
Sound Cannon Drones: 35000/35000 HP x2. [IIII]
Tesla Rifle Drones: 35000/35000 HP x2. [IIII]
Autocannon Drones: 35000/35000 HP x2 [IIIII]

Wait, there's also this mech for the Avenger.

Appearance: I have no clue. What does a massive starship in a mech suit look like?
Suit Class (include which Class Passive you took): Relentless Medium

Body Type (include anything taken for free): Hybrid (Avian Leviathan)
Free Upgrades: Flight, Burrow, Infusion, Spare Energy Cell

Features: Flight (free), Burrow (free), Natural Weapon

UI: Manual

Hacking Tools: Defense Matrix

Weapons: Plasma Shield, Plasma Riflex2

Drones (include the upgraded drones): 2x Medium (tesla rifle)

Suit Upgrades: Infuse (assuming it restores all of the Avenger's health)(free), Spare Energy Cell (free), Maneuvering Rockets, Solar Panels

Final stat totals:
  • DEX: 5 (3+1+1)
  • PWR: 4 (no modifiers)
  • SPD: 6 (4+2)
  • DUR: 7 (3+4)
  • REC: 5 (4+1)
  • STR: 3 (no modifiers)

[GS] Avenger-Mech: 300000/30000 HP. 3 EMP AC. 12000 Regen. REC bonus. 22% Dodge Chance. 20% Dodge Ignorance. +6000 Melee damage. DEX/SPD bonuses. Airborne (flight). Double-Action. Defense Matrix. Infuse: Restores all HP on the entity that uses this mech, and turns it into an elf.
Plasma Rifle x2: 15000 damage [IIIIII], Plasma Shield: Reduces 5 attacks to 1/3 damage [infinite ammo]
Burrow: [IIIII], Waterworld: [IIII]
Tesla Rifle Drones: 25000/25000 HP x2 [IIII]

I'm not quit sure on whether or not I can do actions this turn, so I'm not going to do any. Except continuing to channel energy into Godslayer, because that's pretty important.

Last edited:
--Charges & Alchemies--
Warped Conflagration: 6/50: ==================================================
Sunder: 49/50 : ==================================================
For One Who Is Gone: 5/50: ==================================================

+1 to Generic, +1 to Crystal, +1 to Twin

--Statistics--
Level: 1
Ante Matter: 71,000/100,000
Souls Collected: 3

Bomber shamelessly reposts his prior attack because he can since it technically didn't hit anything as he tried to attack something that was long dead. This time the Terror Husk is targeted.

Putting a candle made of black wax onto the palm of his left hand, he rubbed his index finger and thumb on the wick, causing it to catch fire. It burned hastily, the flame melting the wax over his hand. It covered it entirely, excess dripping through his fingers and onto the ground, making a hissing noise. Then, with his right hand, he extended his fingers into the wax and drawing it upward. It flowed out of his hand into the air, pooling in a sphere the size of a basketball. Expanding in size, the ball of black wax slowly molded itself into a humanoid shape. Finer details formed, until it became apparent that it was a near-perfect replica of Bomber himself. Putting a hand to his chest, Bomber slowly pulled his hand away. With it came a small, maroon ball of fire, which he pushed into the forehead of the inanimate replica. Color spread throughout the black wax figure, better resembling the creator it mimicked. It was entirely sentient as well. Simply enough, it was a copy of Bomber. Not quite as powerful, of course, but in his current state Bomber was certain that attempting to schism his being temporarily would be too much for him.

The two Bombers shook hands, smiling and greeting one another. This was a joke, as they both were already well acquainted with one another. Consequently, they both knew exactly what they wanted to do as well. Targeting the Terror Husk, they flanked him on opposite sides. Bomber Prime, suddenly flies toward the monstrous creature in a flying kick, aided by his levitation. It struck him right in the chest, sending him flying backwards into the other Bomber. This one knew exactly what was going to happen, and grabbed Terror Husk in a bear hug. Lifting him up and using the momentum, the second Bomber suplexed Terror Husk. With the application of physics, Terror Husk bounced back off the ground a few feet, which the first Bomber took advantage of. Traveling across the ground swiftly in the form of a shadow, he appeared right below Terror Husk, rising in a burning uppercut. The second Bomber was already in position, creating a dark portal perpendicular to where Terror Husk was now in the air. Out of the portal came numerous shadowy spheres, fragmented souls lost to The Void. For the final maneuver, both Bombers rushed over, seizing Terror Husk on both sides. They spun him up into the air in a blazing whirlwind, searing him in their flames. Gravity acted and brought them to the ground, essentially drilling Terror Husk straight into the dirt. Both Bombers were knocked away from the impact. Dusting off their suits, they approached each other again for another handshake.

MECH STAT BLOCK (with credits to Crystal):

[AZ]
The Nest: 275,000 HP, 5 EMP AC. 12,000 Regen. PWR/REC Bonus. Dodge Chance: 25%. SPD Bonus. Dodge Ignorance: 25%. DEX Bonus. +2,000 melee damage bonus. Airborne. (Flight.) x2 action, cannot use same weapon twice in a row. (Energy Cell) Ticks down Hacked stacks, one per turn. (Defense Matrix) Can consume x2 ammo to deal x2 damage. (Overload)
Metalstorm 1 [IIIIIIIII]. Metalstorm 2 [IIIIIIIII]. Drones: Medium (Autocannon) x4. [IIIII]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom