Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
19/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A +1 CM +1 piono
16/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 CM +1 Mrmirrorman
Action on hold until Ann Qliphoth dops.
Horse thing uses raohorse and plays the game, Pause Game, because i saw a thumbnail with that game on raocow's channel. raohorse plays the game until the last level, then befriends the shadow/glitch duplicate. raohorse gained a duplicate of itself! if it can do more, have raohorse' duplicate have more HP or something.
earth elementalist uses Golem with 30 energy, creating golem 15,000/15,000 active: mold clay- create a 2,000 HP clay pile. each turn, you make increase pile health by 2,000. after any number of turns, you may spend your action to convert the pile into another golem, based on pile HP. E.elementalist followes this by a 5-E earth wall( 5,000 HP) for the golem!
air elementalist uses air aid on project sneksus, giving me 3/4 of the sneks sneksus spawns with this, and advancing sneksus's rounds counter as well.
prefferably the stronger sneks. sneksus probably spawns an armor snek because of air aid, in which case that is one of the sneks i get thank
air elementalist then toggles air dash on!
all sneksusian snakes bodyguard my other entitys if possible, else they attack A Fractal.
also...
"In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work. Such uses can be done without permission from the copyright owner. In other words, fair use is a defense against a claim of copyright infringement. If your use qualifies as a fair use, then it would not be considered an infringement."
my use of BE NOT was intended as a parody, as hinted at by the : ) directly afterwards and by it being used on a target I obviously could not kill in one blow.
as such, my actions are protected under fair use and i do not need to be targeted by the multiversal copywright law enforcement thing.
I proceed to sue ENVO THE GUY WHO'S FOLLY IS EXISTENCE for libel, as claiming that I broke his copyright illegally when i did not worsens my image.
note the definition of libel: "a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation."
stating that I broke copyright is a false statment, as my actions are protected under fair use. it is also damaging to my reputation, as being seen as having broken the law is never a good thing. despite my name being cleared within minutes, some people might not hear of it and as such will still think of me as a villain. i request for this injustice 25$ in payment. if this is too large, we shall allow the courts to decide.

Last edited:
I end up punching out a planetar orderly just before I come back to life.

I go and put a heart in A Fractal's heartlessness.

27/50 Charge
10/14 New Charge
+1 to @Cyanogynist and Pionoplayer.

15/50 for Firepower
1/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to JOEbob and DCCCV

Project Sneksus is coming dangerously to being directly targetable. I should probably remove A Fractal as quickly as possible so as to prolong its life. I really want to see the battlesneks get fielded at the very least. So I wrap up another snek and fit it into a lasso, and fling it skyward, where it wraps around A Fractal and stretches through the power of sneks. I then yank on it, pulling A Fractal down to the ground, where it smashes into the earth with a great quake and a lot of shattering.

Catman8274: Okay! Now, that that's done...

The Guardian mounts his dragon and once more they soar through the skies!

Catman8274: Let's have some fun with my bow!

Catman8274 takes out his bow and shoots A Fractal in the face. Then, he proves that the first shot wasn't just luck and does it a second time. In the exact same spot.

31/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob, +1 from pionoplayer)
6/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Scourge of the Universe

+1 to Cyanogynist and JOEbob

[N] Seeing as people are here, and that this game is relatively new. I join, as a neutral. I greet the godmodder and others.
1/50 Something
1/50 Pointless?
+1 JOE +1 CM

Last edited:
23/25 repurposing, as multiple pebbletopia games at once will be... difficult. +1 mirrorman +1 mrmirrorman +1 cm +1 mirrorman
17/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 CM +1 mirrorman, I edited my last post to + you as well.
I great the mirror man and hold my place until the Ann Qliphoth dop.

Last edited:
16/50 for Firepower
2/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to catman and cyan

I jump on A Fractal, hammering it further into the ground from where it was in my previous attack.

The Wallbuilder walls-in Vermin Supreme's ponies, before banning MLP:FiM for "not being manly enough". And ponies in general.

21/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

28/35 The First and The Refiners
But yet, the stars still scream. A pink fire blazing across reality, repainting all. That world was not the only one. All will be consumed. Here approaches a great warbeast of the flame, a dragon of pink and red.
JPLG CM,VJ WPPL EJML EJVD UACZ QNRK TWHH DTQI AMB!

1+ Catman
1+ Redstone

The Guardian greets MrMirrorMan and lands another arrow shot directly in A Fractal's eye this time. Starlight greets the new player the only way she can: with a loud roar.

Catman8274: Welcome to the game, MrMirrorMan! As for what is happening, well, there is currently an assault being led on A Fractal, which is the large geometric thing that I just shot in the eye. I also seem to have a reality-altering device in my possession. The Wallbuilder is... well... building walls. I also have... whoops! There I go, talking too much again!

Rapture's Pyramidion: I am not just a reality-altering device, master.

Catman8274: Wait... It talks?!

Rapture's Pyramidion: Yes. I also have a wide variety of other uses. For example, I can also examine enemies and tell you various things about them.

Catman8274: Oh! Well, that's useful!

36/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob, +1 from pionoplayer, +1 from MrMirrorMan, +1 from Battlefury (+1's. +1's everywhere.))
7/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Scourge of the Universe

+1 to MrMirrorMan and JOEbob

Last edited:
Aww all my +1s disappeared...
17/50 for Firepower
3/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to battlefury and catman

I call upon the power of a non-voxel-based sandbox game to aid me in my attacks and a giant worm bursts from the earth and begins devouring pieces of A Fractal.

Catman8274: Well... I know what I can do!

Catman8274 summons a weapon from another world: a spear that burns brightly, as though it were crafted from the sun itself! He throws it at A Fractal, piercing it!

Catman8274: Fractal, consider yourself...

Any music stops playing. He puts on a pair of shades.

Catman8274:
Daybreak.png
Daybroken.

38/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from pionoplayer)
8/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Scourge of the Universe

+1 to MrMirrorMan and pionoplayer (Sorry, JOEbob. I can only +1 so many people at once.)

[N] I point out that A Fractal is not actually a fractal, as it is not infinitely repeating. This wounds it's pride over having it's name insulted.
5/50 Something +1 from catman
5/50 Pointless? +1 from catman
+1 JOE +1 CM

The Wallbuilder converts part of A Fractal into A Wall.
22/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

29/35 The First and The Refiners
But yet, the stars still scream. A pink fire blazing across reality, repainting all. That world was not the only one. All will be consumed. Here approaches a great warbeast of the flame, a dragon of pink and red.
JPLG CM,VJ WPPL EJML EJVD UACZ QNRK TWHH DTQI AMB!

1+ Catman
1+ Redstone

Oh, another one of these? These are always somewhat interesting.

She exists now. He looks around surveying the carnage wrought by the reality warpers before strolling closer to examine the scene gingerly stepping over the corpses of the scattered deceased and avoiding the conflict by skirting the edges. She watches from afar for now looking at the combatants with a mild pleasure enjoying their fight.

+1 to @pionoplayer and @Battlefury13/Conderp

1/30

1/50

/null
Catman8274: Welcome, RepentantRevenant!

Rapture's Pyramidion: Indeed! Welcome! May I ask, what alignment are you? Are you neutral or are Anti-Godmodder?

Catman8274: Well, Pyramidion, I would guess that she's neutral since she's avoiding the conflict.

Rapture's Pyramidion: This is true. She appears to be doing the very thing you were doing when you returned to the field and when you initially appeared: observing.

Catman8274: Ha! I suppose she is, isn't she? The only difference is that, the second time, I was doing it upon a dragon!

Rapture's Pyramidion: Yes! I recall this!

Starlight roars, welcoming the new player.

(God, I hope I didn't just use the wrong pronoun.)

Last edited:
+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

Medic!: 5/20

An Arm and A Leg: 2/40

-----

One of the Wraith Ponies grows a horn and use Unicorn Ghost Magic to conjure an O for A Fractal.

The rest use Lethe.

I continue riding on them.

YVELTAL-U: Go forth, my steeds!

29/50 Charge (+1 from Piono)
11/14 New Charge

I reveal that I am actually robot, shoot lazers out of my eyes at the Fractal, and then explode.

Meanwhile the real me actually appears for realsies on the battlefield.

+1 to Pionoplayer and Battlefury.

The Wallbuilder converts part of A Fractal into A Wall.
22/50 The Second And The Well

31/35 The First and The Refiners +1 DCCCV
Closer.

1+ Catman
1+ DCCCV

/null
Catman8274: Welcome, RepentantRevenant!

Rapture's Pyramidion: Indeed! Welcome! May I ask, what alignment are you? Are you neutral or are Anti-Godmodder?

Catman8274: Well, Pyramidion, I would guess that she's neutral since she's avoiding the conflict.

Rapture's Pyramidion: This is true. She appears to be doing the very thing you were doing when you returned to the field and when you initially appeared: observing.

Catman8274: Ha! I suppose she is, isn't she? The only difference is that, the second time, I was doing it upon a dragon!

Rapture's Pyramidion: Yes! I recall this!

Starlight roars, welcoming the new player.

(God, I hope I didn't just use the wrong pronoun.)

The man laughs bemusedly.

No, that's not my name. You're gazing in areas which aren't fit for people to look into.

The voice comes not out of her mouth but from within one's head as if his voice was one's own thoughts. She shakes her head,

But knowledge is knowledge and knowledge comes at a price. So unless either of you want to pay the toll for my relation to this hullabaloo I'd rather be a bit more confidential with my business.

He bows to the dragon.

+2 to @Catman8274

2/30

2/50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom