Do your characters know each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I never thought of creating a backstory for my character... Maybe I should get him a girlfriend or something, so he doesn't feel so lonely...

Most of my characters knew each other until the universe (my C drive) exploded.
Now on this dimension my characters are barely starting out. They'll meet each other in the future, I'm sure.

I... never even really thought about that, I must say!

Now, of my Terraria characters... the only ones that are really of note are Jack Fairwind, Cydd, and Night Stalker. Even of these, the only one with a real personality to them would be Jack Fairwind - I always pictured him as an arrogant, dashing manner of a man. A winged sky pirate, who basically deprives whoever he sees fit of their valuables!

And even as wafer-thin a personality as that is, Cydd is essentially a bland wanderer-type, a man with no motives but to survive in an uncompromising world, with Night Stalker being a generic murderous creepy bastard, in accordance with his status as one of my PvP characters.

I have some more interesting characters, but they're not Terraria originals (although they have made their way into Terraria) - Cole, Orann, Cydd Coldtaint (no relation to Cydd), Coral Finnick, and Jordan Webster.

Of that motley lot, the only two with any relation are Jordan Webster and Cole - Jordan belongs to the same organisation as Cole, the Benefactorate, and so has vaguely heard of him. Cole, however, had the presence of mind to fake his own death and remove his arse from said organisation long before then!

So, even though some of my characters mean more than others, none of them really mean much of anything to each other. Perhaps I should rectify that!

Last edited:
All of my original 3 characters are part of a team who were sent back in time by a hyperdrive malfunction on their spaceship. Yeah...

Along their adventure, they found 2 stranded survivors of an attack on a small town. These 2 mastered the two types of magic and joined the team.

My newest character has yet to meet the team, but I can imagine them meeting up in the future.

I have no idea how that will turn out. Probably quite badly.

Whenever I make an Ery, the old Ery vanishes in due to the almighty power of Delete. So, my characters don't exist long enough to meet each other.

Nope. I have my main character, Asdarms, and my other character, Droconos. Both are Endgame, but Droconos has not defeated Duke Fishron or the Moon Events.

I have my main character named Nimbus and another character called Nimbus Diplomat which I use to check out servers before going on with my good account.

I had never thought about it. My two remarkable characters are my paladin, and a biomechanical frost golem. Weird combination.

But who knows. Considering I'm currently writing the story of the first (hint hint: ends up in the dungeon), the possibility is there.

The rest of my characters through the years were either myself, or different ideas of Samrux.

By the way, self advert. You can find the story clicking the third button in my signature. It's got flashy text :3

I have Unther, Vaslian and Altermor. None of them even saw each other because they live in seperate centuries. Unther being the oldest, then Altermor and Vaslian is the most recent.

Yeah, but Paper and Alpha only met once. Alpha has never hated someone for such a stupid, but strangely aggravating reason.

Well... Depends on the game. I know my characters in Starbound definitely do, and a couple of my terraria characters know eachother simply because I made them on different computers so that friends could play with one of my more powerful characters. But I only count characters I've given a backstory. The characters I just make at random to play a new character, they're just avatars of me, so they're technically all the same person in my mind, just in different universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom