Mobile Dropped connections in mobile, need suggestions/help iPad/WindowsPhone

thejaxster

Skeletron
Hello, I have an iPad and windows phone playing together. Some questions...

1. Do you have to have an internet connection or can mobile connect via wireless with no internet?
2. Is it better to connect to iPad vs windows phone or vice versa?
3. My connections seem to drop no matter which way I connect as far as device hosting, but the iPad will not start Terraria on a wireless network unless it has internet available. Is this normal not starting if the wireless is on without an internet source, just wifi??
4. My lumia 1520 windows mobile 8.1 crashes (stops working after about 20 minutes) and is very warm to the touch. This is the only app/game that gets hot. ( I know Terraria is RAM intensive so I took this as the reason even though it has 2GB RAM). Is it normal play for anyone else with it getting warm and crashing after about 20 minutes. Sadly, I'm accepting this because I really like the game. (playing solo, wifi off)
5. My lumia 640 windows mobile 10 1GB RAM crashes about every 10 minutes although it does not even get warm. Is this normal play for this device? (playing solo, wifi off)

When I say normal for these devices, I mean are these the same results others are seeing or just me and mine :)??

Thanks in advance for any comments/suggestions.

Edit: I'm really wanting to do a complete play through solo on windows mobile if I can squeeze at least 30 minutes game-play before crashing.

1. Any sort of wireless connection should work, whether it is wi-fi, and ad-hoc network or possibly a hotspot.
2. Whichever crashes the least for you!
3. Afraid I no longer have an apple device so can't help you here.
4. Any resource intensive app like Terraria will cause your phone to heat up.
5. 505 Games recommends at least 1GB of RAM to play Terraria.

1. Any sort of wireless connection should work, whether it is wi-fi, and ad-hoc network or possibly a hotspot.
2. Whichever crashes the least for you!
3. Afraid I no longer have an apple device so can't help you here.
4. Any resource intensive app like Terraria will cause your phone to heat up.
5. 505 Games recommends at least 1GB of RAM to play Terraria.

Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom