PC Duke Fishron Expert Mode

poccxo

Terrarian
Can anyone help me defeat it? I tried it atleast 20 times and got it down to 20k at most. Both the teleporter method and regular arena method did not workout.

What accessories and armor do you have, and what hardmode bosses have you defeated so far? Also, is this your first time fighting him on Expert?

What accessories and armor do you have, and what hardmode bosses have you defeated so far? Also, is this your first time fighting him on Expert?
I have a full set of Chloropyhte armor, sorcerer emblem, brain of confusion, terraspark boots, mana flower, butterfly wings and a panic necklace. All accessories got Menacing. And Ive defeated all mechs except skeletron, this is my first expert playthrough

I have a full set of Chloropyhte armor, sorcerer emblem, brain of confusion, terraspark boots, mana flower, butterfly wings and a panic necklace. All accessories got Menacing. And Ive defeated all mechs except skeletron, this is my first expert playthrough
How do you have full Chlorophyte without having defeated Prime?
Also, I recommend fighting Fishron later, after you've beaten more bosses; he's intended to be a post-Golem boss.

I dont know either but my world does have Chloropythe.
Having Chlorophyte at this point is normal, but what I'm confused about is the fact that you were able to mine it.
Mining Chlorophyte requires a Pickaxe Axe or a Drax, both of which can only be made if you beat all 3 mech bosses.

I dont know either but my world does have Chloropythe.
You can not mine it without drax/pickaxe axe which is crafted from all 3 mech souls. It spawns in starting hardmode but you can not mine it until then.

Remember you can always come back to it later, Fishron is not required for progression and if you are stuck on it try beating a progression boss and trying again with new gear.
Seriously, how and why has it become normalised to do pre-mech duke fishron.
It's beyond me how you got chlorophyte gear before all 4 mechs, but you can consider switching terraspark for amphibian boots which are better for combat specifically, wings are good, emblem and brain are solid picks, get a magnet flower or celestial cuffs to replace mana flower. I can not imagine panic necklace being useful for the fight, unless you actually get a good horizontal boost from it I recommend switching it off to a shield for knockback resistance or celestial emblem for even more magic damage.

Back
Top Bottom