PS3 Duplication (Not a glitch)

Was this helpful?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nooglet

Terrarian
I only support duplication for PvP purposes, this method I discovered myself (It may have been previously discovered) is very efficient if used to duplicate large quantities of items. Smaller quantities may take longer.

NOTE: I have not tested this on a disk version of terraria, only the downloaded version.

To start this you will need the item(s) you are duplicating, two controllers, and a new profile with no terraria save data on it.

Go to the menu and log into the profile with the items you wish to duplicate, then go to Game, then scroll up until you find "Saved Data Utility". Open that file. Then scroll down until you find "Terraria".

Then open that file and then press Triangle, then select copy.
The PlayStation will then as you to select a destination. Select the new profile and then wait for the data to copy. Once that is done, go to your Terraria game and go to your world.

Activate the split screen mode by pressing start on the second controller then select the second profile, a message will show up saying you will not be able to save the game as that character. Then once both characters are in the world, just drop the stuff from the second character to the fist once. Then the second character can leave and then comeback and his/her inventory will be refilled. Once you are done duplicating, just make the second character leave and then you can save.

or you can be more efficient & use the cloud save dup.

heres the step to cloud duplication:

Create new world

put chest next to spawn

put any item inside chest

save world

exit world

go to world selection screen

press L1 on the world you just exited

upload world to cloud

go into the world

take item

exit world

go to world that u just exited

Press R1 to download the world

now enter world & take item again

or you can be more efficient & use the cloud save dup.

heres the step to cloud duplication:

Create new world

put chest next to spawn

put any item inside chest

save world

exit world

press L1 on the world you just exited

upload world to cloud

go into the world

take item

exit world

go to world that u just exited

Press R1 to download the world

now enter world & take item again
True , but that requires wifi, some of us may not have wifi. And I believe my dupe method is much more efficient due to the fact that once you have done the characters and profiles for the dupe, you can duplicate items very quickly by leaving and coming back as the second profile character

Back
Top Bottom