Pixel Art Durrani's Pixel art!

Durrani19

The Destroyer
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

SIGNATURE.png

Right now im pretty busy with other mods and also im in the process of moving so requests are closed for now unfortunately

Here is an excerpt of my terraria and non terraria spriting shinanigans

Older stuff
older.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Relatively newer stuff
newer.png

Last edited:
Woah, those are really good. Keep up the good work!

And even though I don't think I'll use it, I'd like to request a stone elemental, in Terraria style.

could you make a town npc sprite for me possibly? I wanna make an npc that sells all the boss summons so if you have an idea of what they would look like go ahead :p if not I'm thinking some dude just covered in eyes I dunno xD

could you make a town npc sprite for me possibly? I wanna make an npc that sells all the boss summons so if you have an idea of what they would look like go ahead :p if not I'm thinking some dude just covered in eyes I dunno xD
That's a pretty cool idea, let me see what I can do

@Fargowilta 's request
all.png

I couldn't come up with something really original, but here it is a npc which has something from almost every boss. Can you spot them all?

thats great xD
I see a queen bee leg, plantera other leg, fishron wings, golem arm, skeletron arm, eye/destroyer head, and moon lord body??

Some time soon I wanna make an npc like that, could I use this sprite :happy:
Of course you can! it was your request after all :happy:

I think "geezus". It's really good.
If you don't have anything to do with your time, try to animate it. Without looking up reference necessarily for the movement patterns.
Glad you like it! although animating it will be pretty tough, i'll see what I can do

Back
Top Bottom