tModLoader Essence Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold and platinum gauntlets!
euaRrOE.gif

SltJXji.gif

This is a really cool mod.May I suggest that you add weapons for the other essences and even armour. Good Luck

I use this mod, it is pleasant to me. Besides balancing I want to note that Darth who it is impossible to use falls from Giant Night Slime in Treasure Bag. Sometimes at all this rainbow weapon doesn't fall. I haven't checked another yet. I would suggest to add that dark gun to Treasure bag.
Boss Energy and others, very quickly become insignificant and fill a bag. I would recommend to change them to the mechanic. To clean tracks from enemies and to bring him to each boss individually. It is possible to connect each energy with each other and everyone can be equipped and to give small properties. For example:
1. Slime Essence (King Slime) - buff Water Walking Potion
2. Eye Essence (Eye of Cthulhu) - buff Shine Potion
3. Corruption Essence (Eater of Worlds) - Increases defense on 3/5
4. Crimson Essence (Brain of Cthulhu) - low Increases regeneration
5. Bone Essence (Skeletron) - buff Featherfall Potion
6. Flesh Essence (Wall of flash) - buff Titan Potion

Some can be united:
1. Force Essence (Slime Essence + Bone Essence) - buff Water Walking Potion and Featherfall Potion
2. Organic Essence (Eye Essence + Flesh Essence)
3. Leprosy Essence (Corruption and Crimson Essence)
Queen Bee has no energy (I haven't thought up yet `:sigh:).
Well or them it is still possible to leave material for weapon, but it is more various.
p.s. Im sorry, my English is very poor.

I use this mod, it is pleasant to me. Besides balancing I want to note that Darth who it is impossible to use falls from Giant Night Slime in Treasure Bag. Sometimes at all this rainbow weapon doesn't fall. I haven't checked another yet. I would suggest to add that dark gun to Treasure bag.
Boss Energy and others, very quickly become insignificant and fill a bag. I would recommend to change them to the mechanic. To clean tracks from enemies and to bring him to each boss individually. It is possible to connect each energy with each other and everyone can be equipped and to give small properties. For example:
1. Slime Essence (King Slime) - buff Water Walking Potion
2. Eye Essence (Eye of Cthulhu) - buff Shine Potion
3. Corruption Essence (Eater of Worlds) - Increases defense on 3/5
4. Crimson Essence (Brain of Cthulhu) - low Increases regeneration
5. Bone Essence (Skeletron) - buff Featherfall Potion
6. Flesh Essence (Wall of flash) - buff Titan Potion

Some can be united:
1. Force Essence (Slime Essence + Bone Essence) - buff Water Walking Potion and Featherfall Potion
2. Organic Essence (Eye Essence + Flesh Essence)
3. Leprosy Essence (Corruption and Crimson Essence)
Queen Bee has no energy (I haven't thought up yet `:sigh:).
Well or them it is still possible to leave material for weapon, but it is more various.
p.s. Im sorry, my English is very poor.

I am thinking of removing the king night slime, and replacing it with another boss that is a more unique concept, with keeping similar drops.
And about the old boss energy, I might rename it to empowered essence, and have it dropped from rare minibosses that are buffed versions of existing mobs, with new attacks.

As on me King Night Slime is quite good. Unless only to make him more unique. Here my offer: : Merchanthappy:
The boss is renamed into Queen Night Slime
The boss doesn't call blue slime. Boss a little more slowly King Slime
For 100-80% doesn't use any attacks, even when receiving a loss. However collision with him imposes buff Darkness.
80% of HP - Fire at the player sparks, and also uses that that like grenades. When receiving a loss number of the attacks increase, and Night Slime also appear.
50% of HP - call two impregnable slime whose behavior same, as at the boss (teleport and quickly move. When receiving a loss, instead of standard slime he causes sparks and bombs.
35% of HP (Expert) - Sometimes stops and does flash, turning the player to stone. Therefore it is the best of all to run away for the screen.

As on me King Night Slime is quite good. Unless only to make him more unique. Here my offer: : Merchanthappy:
The boss is renamed into Queen Night Slime
The boss doesn't call blue slime. Boss a little more slowly King Slime
For 100-80% doesn't use any attacks, even when receiving a loss. However collision with him imposes buff Darkness.
80% of HP - Fire at the player sparks, and also uses that that like grenades. When receiving a loss number of the attacks increase, and Night Slime also appear.
50% of HP - call two impregnable slime whose behavior same, as at the boss (teleport and quickly move. When receiving a loss, instead of standard slime he causes sparks and bombs.
35% of HP (Expert) - Sometimes stops and does flash, turning the player to stone. Therefore it is the best of all to run away for the screen.

I could use some of the attacks for the new version of him, expect the new version to be a flying boss, as I find it hard to make a walking boss difficult to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom