Excession's Musical Corner (Requests!)

excession

The Destroyer
It's been a long time coming.
upload_2015-10-26_15-4-31.png

upload_2015-10-26_15-5-3.png

Now that we have that over with :sigh:
Going to type over here now.

As some of you may know, I play the piano, as well as a few other instruments, but mainly piano. Lately I have been arranging a lot of music, so this is a thread for my arrangements, and for you guys to request arrangements.
Yes, you can request MUSIC.
I don't think this has ever been done here on the forums (I think), so yay for original ideas!

upload_2015-10-26_15-26-24.png

Here are some arrangements I have created and performed:
(I suppose this is kind of a face reveal isn't it? Oh yeah, I look like I'm 15)

Original can be found here

Original can be found here (Original by Waterflame)

Original can be found here

These next songs I did not arrange, but just learned from some music :D

upload_2015-10-26_16-24-40.png

REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED!

Requests are going to be set up a little bit differently than normal.

They will be open for the next 2 weeks. Each person can request 1 song, and only 1, for me to arrange. (However, if you cannot choose just one song, I can put your name in the raffle, and if you are chosen you can give me a list of songs that I will choose from.) I will then sort the songs into 2 groups. Songs that I like and would be good on the piano, and songs that aren't.
I will then randomly draw 2 or 3 songs from the category that I like, and work on them over the next few weeks, post them here, and then reopen requests.

Requests will be closed on November 9th at 11:59 PST. Make sure to tell your friends to get over here and request some music!

I will be eventually doing more than just piano, but for now, I will stick with that.

Let's get started, shall we?​

Last edited:
Wow, I create music too! I play the piano, drums, guitar and bass.
You can check out my soundcloud in my signature ;)

You have some talent, dude!

I play mainly piano, and some of the best songs I can play are: Pirates of the Carribean, Moonlight Sonata and Fuga and Tocatta. I also play some game music!
I even have a home studio (my room XD).

Yes, and I'll arrange them for the piano, then you can stick em all over everywhere so I get more views! I mean, so you can have a cool song.

That isn't my evil plan to get more views or anything.
What about this? Or would it be too hard? You'd probably have to shorten it anyway, since there are some parts that I don't think would work in piano form

*evil grin* Heheheh...I've got a challenge for you.

Edit: Actually, strike that, that would be mean.
Sounds good! I'll add it to the list! :D
What about this? Or would it be too hard? You'd probably have to shorten it anyway, since there are some parts that I don't think would work in piano form
Well then.... I like a challenge, but we'll see how this goes.
This is awesome, good job!

Now THIS will be fun for me, and something fun, I hope, for you.

Uhhhhh.....
uhhhh.....
*Starts sweating*
Uhhhh....

Maybe.....?
I'll see what I can do.

*Jumps out window*

Also, if you guys wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate if you helped spread the word of this thread around. It won't be as fun if we only have 3 entries xD

Last edited:
Well then.... I like a challenge, but we'll see how this goes.
I can request a different song if you want, it's fine
*Jumps out window*
If you're going to jump out a window, at least do it like TK :p
Also, if you guys wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate if you helped spread the word of this thread around. It won't be as fun if we only have 3 entries xD
*adds to sig*

Well, this got popular quite fast. Perhaps I should've requested something earlier...
Oh, well~

Pretty sure he said his name already on a stream.
Whether it was intentional or not, I know not.
Likely a stream I wasn't at. I'm not always on, you know, despite the appearance of such things.

Well, this got popular quite fast. Perhaps I should've requested something earlier...
Oh, well~

Likely a stream I wasn't at. I'm not always on, you know, despite the appearance of such things.

Not going to do all 15 minutes of it (Obviously :p ) But I'll add it to the list xD

Waaaaaaaaaaaait a second.
I just heard about this, are requests still open?

Alright, you got my request, this post is now officially pointless.
If you need a quick link though...

Last edited:
I am implementing a new rule real quick. If you are indecisive of what song you want, you can just put your name in for the raffle.

If you are chosen, you can give me a list of songs that you can't choose between, and I will choose a song that I think would work well!

I also recently finished composing my first techno song, and because this is a music thread, and you can find it here.

I may eventually do a raffle for a song that I write completely for a theme that could be used for a youtube intro/outro, or etc.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom