• This is Good

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • This is Bad

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Redstonetam15

Eater of Worlds
Another simple idea: uses lens to damage stuff

Ammo:Lens (looks like a demon eye when shot) (Black Lens count as 10 and will turn into 9 lens when shot)

Crafted by using Star Cannon and 10 Lens, 15 Rotten Chunks/Vertabrae(However still looks corruption themed), and 10 Hallowed Bars

Damage: 58

Attack: Very Fast

Tooltip: If it uses lens, then why does it shoot eyes?

Has a 50% chance to not consume ammo

shoots a homing eye and on occasion will spawn a retanizer eye that shoots lasers that do 2 damage or a spazmatism eye that shoots a cursed flame.

Looks like a corruption themed CAR(Clockwork Assault Rifle)

Last edited:
Well the boss isnt that original and for how hard it would be 25 damage and homing isnt enough. I like the idea just not the stats. Maybe 50-65 damage and a 15%-20% chance of homing.

You know you could just put this in the original thread, without making a new one, right?

Anyways, 65% chance not to consume ammo is quite high, lower it, please.

You know you could just put this in the original thread, without making a new one, right?

Anyways, 65% chance not to consume ammo is quite high, lower it, please.
The megashark has a 50% ammo conservation rate, this fires ammo that is harder to get a hold of.

I usually throw them away personally.

I would recommend making this an entirely separate item from the boss suggestion, people didn't really look too kindly on that one. Of course you can completely disregard what I say here, it is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Chlorophyte bullets and chain gun/megashark. All I need to bring up here. Although I will bring up the scourge of the corruptor as well.

Scourge of The corruptor:
Best melee loadout,over 100 damage,and then hits and enemy,and sneds out waves of homing and bouncing projectiles.
Anyway, Most people would use chloropyte bullets..

ETA: Ninja'd on chloro bullets by crackshot,and SoTC

Yes? I'm still gonna say no, though. Lenses already have plenty of uses. We most certainly don't need more ammo type that is hard to be obtained. Stars already fill that niche.

And the idea is rather lacking in... originality. It's basically C.A.R with a different ammo, obtained at the same time. Except it has better damage and homing ability. Quite above its tier, actually.

A minishark does 6 damage. Yours currently does 8-20
And how do you modify the damage of it?
It says it does 8-20,but how do you change the damage?

Back
Top Bottom