tModLoader Fargo's Mods

20 hours of AFKing later... Does anyone know if it does not drop, because I have set my computer to October 23rd which is inside of the Halloween dates as seen by the Goodie Bags in my inventory, this is after 20 hours of AFKing.
20191023162742_1.jpg

if your using
20 hours of AFKing later... Does anyone know if it does not drop, because I have set my computer to October 23rd which is inside of the Halloween dates as seen by the Goodie Bags in my inventory, this is after 20 hours of AFKing.
View attachment 223698
original teraria then it doesnt work taht way
instead use the holoween soul to turn it on it will drop goodiebags and start growing pumpkins after using the soul
the item name is not holloween soul, i forgot what its called but it has a soul in its name, use your item browser and search for a soul with orange and black color to turn on holloween

How to get this?!
upload_2019-7-4_21-42-18.png

[doublepost=1562266222,1562265760][/doublepost]
Is... Is there any tips for duke EX? I mean, seriously, is it even possible to beat it? Literally, How can i...
If you have Calamity Mod, beat Supreme Calamitas, craft Void Dragon
upload_2019-7-4_21-46-58.png
craft this
upload_2019-7-4_21-48-58.png
good luck!
I don't know how to beat it other ways.

So I don't know which mod I should put this in, but I'm guessing this one.
So unto the problem at hand, the Spiritualist's Soul item just freezes my character and every NPC on screen and I can't do anything (e.g. use items) when it's equipped.

Something else that's weird as all hell is that all of my buffs and debuffs disappear and all my character's hair turns black for some reason.
upload_2019-7-4_22-28-53.png

Here is my character before equipping
upload_2019-7-4_22-29-9.png

And this is him after I equip it

If someone knows how to fix this or if it's a confliction or something, then tell me please cause I spent forever getting the damn soul and I'm pretty pissed that it's doing this.

Oh and sorry if I should've posted this in the Dragon Ball Terraria forum instead.

Edit: I forgot to say that the Supreme Deathbringer Fairy item has the same effect, with everything just pausing for no discernible reason.

Last edited:
you can always get t
Is... Is there any tips for duke EX? I mean, seriously, is it even possible to beat it? Literally, How can i...
he eternity and fight him
the eternity packs enough power to boost all weapons and armor you have to beat almost all bosses except calamity(since calamity bosses are basically too OP that even fargo's mod struggles to boost the player against its top bosses)

suggestion to beat fishron EX
1) get soul of eternity or soul of Universe and Soul of Dimension(these 2 souls will make you like a god against most bosses)
2) get a powerful rapid firing gun then stack up unlimited Chlorophyte bullet then focus on dodging(its how i beat him using chain gun and fishron wings, also get a rod of discord then keep watching the discord buff to avoid damaging yourself
3) get calamity mod then grind to at least Devourer of Gods, his armor and item will basically renders Duke fushron EX almost useless(or just grind until supreme and instakill Duke fishron EX using supreme's items lol

How to get this?!
In Masochist Mode, Jungle Mimics can uncommonly spawn in the HM Underground Jungle. The Charm drops from them.

craft this
<picture of Amalgamated Bullet Pouch>
1) get soul of eternity or soul of Universe and Soul of Dimension(these 2 souls will make you like a god against most bosses)
Both the Amalgamated Bullet Pouch and the Soul of Eternity require you to have beaten Duke EX before: The Pouch directly requires Sadism, and the Soul of Eternity needs the Soul of the Masochist, which, in turn, needs both 30 Sadism and Duke EX’s Masochist Mode drop.

well
In Masochist Mode, Jungle Mimics can uncommonly spawn in the HM Underground Jungle. The Charm drops from them.

Both the Amalgamated Bullet Pouch and the Soul of Eternity require you to have beaten Duke EX before: The Pouch directly requires Sadism, and the Soul of Eternity needs the Soul of the Masochist, which, in turn, needs both 30 Sadism and Duke EX’s Masochist Mode drop.
then just the universe, and dimension cause those items are too OP from the start
when fargo went on an update i created a new char to refarm the bottom to top i killed duke fishron EX using a chain gun with tons of chloropyte bullet using only a vortex armor and a SDMG with wings of vortex, and some of the recepies for the soul of terraria
i use rod of discord to dodge sometimes, but this is gonna burn your brain if your still new to terraria and havnt played calamity
basically thanks to calamity revengance + death mode my dodging skills and aim are good,

i was just assuming he already have all the souls before it Duke fishron EX was updated LOL

I know that jungle mimics can drop them, BUT! Jungle mimics were found only in the files of Terraria and currently unspawnable
upload_2019-7-5_8-34-10.png
, so it is impossible to gel Tribal Charm legally. But if you add them, then you can somehow get them. HOW?!!

I know that jungle mimics can drop them, BUT! Jungle mimics were found only in the files of Terraria and currently unspawnable
View attachment 223738, so it is impossible to gel Tribal Charm legally. But if you add them, then you can somehow get them. HOW?!!
Fargo did add them. From what I know, they’re Masochist Mode exclusive, but they can definitely spawn. If you’re getting unlucky, you can make a Key for them like for Corrupt/Hallow Mimics out of souls and Volatile Energy (Masochist Mode drop in the UG Hallow).

if your using

original teraria then it doesnt work taht way
instead use the holoween soul to turn it on it will drop goodiebags and start growing pumpkins after using the soul
the item name is not holloween soul, i forgot what its called but it has a soul in its name, use your item browser and search for a soul with orange and black color to turn on holloween

I was looking through the item browser and I did not see anything which is related to a black and orange soul.

Do you know any other names? I tried looking up Halloween but nothing came up. (same for spooky).

Thank you

Also I grinded on a normal world for 2 days, and got nothing as well.

EDIT:

I think the item you are thinking of is Halloween Spirit, and It is in the thorium mod, which I do not have installed.

So unto the problem at hand, the Spiritualist's Soul item just freezes my character and every NPC on screen and I can't do anything (e.g. use items) when it's equipped.

Something else that's weird as all hell is that all of my buffs and debuffs disappear and all my character's hair turns black for some reason.
View attachment 223726
View attachment 223727

If someone knows how to fix this or if it's a confliction or something, then tell me please cause I spent forever getting the damn soul and I'm pretty pissed that it's doing this.

Oh and sorry if I should've posted this in the Dragon Ball Terraria forum instead.

Edit: I forgot to say that the Supreme Deathbringer Fairy item has the same effect, with everything just pausing for no discernible reason.

I have the same problem. Also with DBZ installed both soul of the universe and soul of eternity have the same issue. And when I try to start game with a character equipped with any of those souls, a error occurs:

Field is not found: "DBZMOD.MyPlayer.kiDamage".
in FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Souls.KiSoul.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
in Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
in Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
in Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
in Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
in Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
in Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

I believe that in some of updates DBZ changed its fields, so now effects of spiritualist's soul try to access incorrect adress. Please, fix it.

An error occured while loading Fargowiltas
It has been detected that this mod was built fot tModLoader v0.10.1.5
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.1
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.

Fargowiltas targets SacredTools version 0.22.3 but you have a newer version (1.1.0 7) which may not be compatible. Fargowiltas must be updated.

I've been getting this ever since 0.11.1 dropped. Any news on when it's gonna get an update?

Apologies if this is already on your radar, not intending to throw things in your face that you're aware of already.

Favoriting the Silva, Bloodflare, and God Slayer Enchantments along with Soul of Dimensions, Soul of Terraria, and Soul of Eternity crash the game with this error code. Though oddly not Soul of the Masochist, Soul of the Universe, or Soul of the Tyrant.

I don't know if it's on my side of things or if it's universal through the mod's use, but it happens at any attempt to favorite and is limited to only those. I manually tested each individual enchantment along with what they build into.

Using the 64bit version of tmodloader for people who want to test it for themselves to verify, whether using normal tmodloader or 64bit.
Again, apologies if this is information you already know.
luckily i think this will be fixed in the tmodloader update!!
[doublepost=1562612274,1562612024][/doublepost]
I have been playing this mod accompanied by Elements awoken, and Calamity and I am struggling to get the Bloody Machete to get the slingers essence.

Do I need to wait for the Halloween event to start?

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks
rare drop from blood zombies in in the Mutant Mod now

View attachment 223726
View attachment 223727

about to release an update to fix this

I’m also wondering how to get the golden dipping vat as I am struggling to hunt the gold critters for the enchantments.

[15:05:13] [1/FATAL] [tML]: One or more errors occured while unloading and tModLoader must be restarted to prevent further issues.
FargowiltasSouls was unable to unload properly. Modders must use defensive programming to ensure unloading completes regardless of any errors during loading.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FargowiltasSouls.Fargowiltas.Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.UnloadModContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Reload()

Any ideas?

[15:05:13] [1/FATAL] [tML]: One or more errors occured while unloading and tModLoader must be restarted to prevent further issues.
FargowiltasSouls was unable to unload properly. Modders must use defensive programming to ensure unloading completes regardless of any errors during loading.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FargowiltasSouls.Fargowiltas.Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.UnloadModContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Reload()

Any ideas?
Almost all mods don't unload properly (check mod list after successful reload : warnings everywhere). Don't bother. Always restart the game rather than reloading.

Almost all mods don't unload properly (check mod list after successful reload : warnings everywhere). Don't bother. Always restart the game rather than reloading.
also another suggestion when problem with mods occure
if reloading dont work = restart
if restart wont work = go to documents find terraria and remove all mods, then play terraria the put the mods again
if the latter wont work = update you mods and tmodoader
if still dont work = check your terraria version, some mods have recepies for the updated terraria and will bug if its missing

Back
Top Bottom