Frost Moon Final Wave in Record Time (Horseman's Blade Semi-Autofarm)

Bring it on!:)I mean, with a proof of course. A video, a gif, or even a screenshot would be fine. But to do that, according to
my computer almost exploded because of the amount of pumpkins lagging the screen.
this, you probably need a new PC. Terraria does not require high spec hardware so I guess ~500$ would be sufficient.

Last edited:
I'm playing on console, and I made a farm almost exactly like this one for the Moons, and I guess I built it too high because the spawn rate was diminished by the constant spawns of harpies and wyverns, and only made it to wave 7. Could I block the spawns by blocking up the spawn rectangle(84 by 47) and only leaving the spawn surface for the moon's spawns? Would that work?

I made my own horseman's blade semi-autofarm.
Final wave at 10:28 pm, 39,032 total point. Probably the fastest & highest score in terms of the horseman's blade method (for now)?
I don't know if it's good to generate that many crabs though, It seems too many pumpkin projectiles go to them. You can download this map, so feel free to optimize it!

I made my own horseman's blade semi-autofarm.
Final wave at 10:28 pm, 39,032 total point. Probably the fastest & highest score in terms of the horseman's blade method (for now)?
I don't know if it's good to generate that many crabs though, It seems too many pumpkin projectiles go to them. You can download this map, so feel free to optimize it!
This is great. I'm on PS4; if you can be bothered, I'd like to see how you do with a pre-1.3 load-out (no celestial shell, banners etc.). I want to see if your method works better than mine. If so, I'll be nicking it.

How come you didn't use some summons? A Frost Hydra? I imagine those would make it go by even faster.

This is great. I'm on PS4; if you can be bothered, I'd like to see how you do with a pre-1.3 load-out (no celestial shell, banners etc.). I want to see if your method works better than mine. If so, I'll be nicking it.
I just tested it briefly. I changed my world into normal mode via Tedit, unequipped celestial shell, got rid of banners. The result was:
hGsRo5w.jpg
dDEvq8f.jpg
I think you should stick to yours, this farm turned out to be pathetic in normal mode...;(

How come you didn't use some summons? A Frost Hydra? I imagine those would make it go by even faster.
Stationary minions do tiny damage to the frost moon mobs in expert mode (e.g. 30 to ice queen) and I need to re-summon them every 2 minutes, so I thought it was better just keep swinging the blade and not to use them. I didn't use "ordinary" minions (e.g. stardust dragons) either, because they occasionally go to the crabs and reduce the pumpkin projectiles.

Last edited:
I think you should stick to yours, this farm turned out to be pathetic in normal mode...;(
I around get that time anyway (my record is 1:42); I'm convinced that console damage is different on PC to console. I built Diceman's AFK pumpkin moon farm tile by tile and my final wave is still around midnight.

Thanks for testing it though.

Back
Top Bottom