Game Mechanics Gold Hearts

What do you like about this suggestion?

• Total voters
All likes and no one mentioning better healing hearts would make the game a whole lot easier, aka overpowered?
Well, let me be the first then.

It's an original idea, but I don't see any balance in it.
I'm not really trying to make the game too easy, I'm just trying to make sure the hearts don't lose their value. Note that they only drop at 500 health, and that is subject to change. They aren't for pre-HM, if that's what you're thinking.

EDIT: I have made changes regarding the hearts dropping, and added the Ethereal Heat and Eye.
ethereal_heart_by_mathewfizz11-d8em1ts.png
ethereal_eye_heart_by_mathewfizz11-d8em1tv.png

Last edited:
How much more health do people need, you're all already running around with vamp knives and spectre armor, does anyone even remember to dodge anymore? Piccolo would not approve.

I'm not really trying to make the game too easy, I'm just trying to make sure the hearts don't lose their value. Note that they only drop at 500 health, and that is subject to change. They aren't for pre-HM, if that's what you're thinking.
Hearts never lose their value. They're free healing. Not having them heal much just makes people be more careful, as they should. :)

All likes and no one mentioning better healing hearts would make the game a whole lot easier, aka overpowered?
Well, let me be the first then.

It's an original idea, but I don't see any balance in it.
Meh, I think grinding the Golem for an hour is worth getting Platinum Hearts.

How much more health do people need, you're all already running around with vamp knives and spectre armor, does anyone even remember to dodge anymore? Piccolo would not approve.
What is this "dodging" you speak of?
I find it very hard to dodge any boss. Besides the use of the super special awesome heart stuff is optional.

What is this "dodging" you speak of?
I find it very hard to dodge any boss. Besides the use of the super special awesome heart stuff is optional.
DODGE!!! But i really have no arguments against optional hearts. It just seems casul is all.

An accessory that gives gold/platinum hearts i can support.

Back
Top Bottom