PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
things i notice:
you can have 600 HP!
NPC's are no longer completely helpless (they attack enemies, and heal them self)!
Golden bugs... maybe there are rare and valuable.
dripping water... (0:08)
what's the name of these things again (0:13)... "Schornstein" deal with it.
new campfire animation (0:40)
I. Want. That. Music! (0:41)
:red: is that hookshot?!? i want it! (1:18)
haha! that new mining mount is a drop from the aliens! you can fool me, i saw it! (1:29)

Last edited:
I am really hoping Expert mode is just not just a 'slap more HP/ATT/DEF on things while only making bosses act differently' thing, but I feel like it will be one of the biggest things with Expert mode.

But, to be honest, the Expert mode only spoils make it worth it. I hope there are some really snazzy weapons we can get.

P.S. I really hope there are new bow weapons (not repeaters, but they're OK, I guess)!

Cthulhu moves 250% faster in Expert, Wonder what every other boss does.

Eater of Worlds could like, Grow if you've split a segment and haven't attacked it within 3-5 seconds.
The Brain could have those eyes stick to the player upon contact causing damage so long as they're attached. (Attack dislodges them)
Wall of Flesh could temporarly drain part of your maximum health.

I hope it's not a letdown.

I make my sister play the Console version because she's not #PCMasterRace, so she has to feel the pain of watching everyone else play 1.3 before her. :D

It's so adorable.
tumblr_nog3dbRfxA1s667kio7_1280.png

I have such a feeling this update is going to be a lot bigger than any of us anticipated.

And I just realized, 1.3 releases on the date my summer vacation starts. That's a yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom