PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is where we stand, per the team:

While implementing our Steam integration, care was taken to allow for future services such as GOG's Galaxy. That being said, each service is unique, and any addition of that size takes a bit of time. So even though the idea of implementing support for Galaxy is exciting, it's something we'll need to look further into when resources are a bit less tight.

That's all anyone can ask for I guess. Thanks for taking the time to reply and discussing it with the team. :)

I feel that you will be easily change your controls on the mac version of Terraria, just because Macs don't usually have a mouse and you need a mouse to right and left click, so they would need to do that.

wow

NUyttbn.gif

Another stupid speculation. What if the plague doctor guy isn't an enemy NPC, but a player character who wears an armor that is required to break the seal and trigger the lunar event?
Perhaps... It would be a good plot twist because he looks really evil! (Especially how he laughs.)

The hype is unreal! Here's my desktop with the wallpaper if anyone wants to see what it would look like on a 1920x1080 screen.
EgrVfYJ.jpg

Ok ok. So we need to look at the early terrarian days until now... *tears run down from my eyes* beautiful. A work of art! *claps hands* i so badly wanna shake hands with the guys who originally thought of terraria...i mean, who wouldn't!?
Yeah, in recent hype I've been looking through Re-Logics videos...

I-I remember 1.1...

It was really freaking hard to beat the WoF using Gravitation Potions and the Mini Shark...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom