Pixel Art Grand Python's Sprite Thread

@Grand Python, if you are taking requests, could you sprite the Necromancer from Castle Crashers? But in the style of a profile picture, like this: lilsnip
could you do a blue watermelon looking like an achievment similar to the one you did for radbIt
pVkncqe.png
m4ftG8f.png
qJSp42N.png

May i request a Mushroom Queen? like these mushrooms lilsnip
And this palette may be weird. :p
lilsnipo
Hello! Can i request 3 Mermaids? not too big but big enough to be a boss? one has Mesyy hair, one has curls, and the other has straight hair. :D thank you!
sN9kkJu.png
LhgYola.png
xFjI9Jq.png
1Yzb9LO.png
vrt6v4p.png

Hi! I like your sprites! Are requests still open? If so, I'd like to request a sprite of a lance, since my name is freelancer. A lance is a long, stick-like weapon that is mainly used for jousting. It is also used when Knights are not fighting in close combat, such as fighting dragons.

This is what a lance looks like:
bigsnipo
FyMyzIV.png

Other completely unrelated things:
2P7VdGY.png
fU8vIak.png
6o4khBi.png
UVzAKrJ.png
300zuz4.png
MSIYklP.png
HBQdF3G.png

Which include (from left to right): vortex boss and his projectiles, nebula boss, remnants of solar boss and a thing I did for the spirit mod that I'm rather proud of.

pVkncqe.png
m4ftG8f.png
qJSp42N.png

sN9kkJu.png
LhgYola.png
xFjI9Jq.png
1Yzb9LO.png
vrt6v4p.png

FyMyzIV.png

2P7VdGY.png
fU8vIak.png
6o4khBi.png
UVzAKrJ.png
300zuz4.png
MSIYklP.png
HBQdF3G.png

Which include (from left to right): vortex boss and his projectiles, nebula boss, remnants of solar boss and a thing I did for the spirit mod that I'm rather proud of.
Really like that green plant one, hope it ends up being used at one point.

pVkncqe.png
m4ftG8f.png
qJSp42N.png

sN9kkJu.png
LhgYola.png
xFjI9Jq.png
1Yzb9LO.png
vrt6v4p.png

FyMyzIV.png

2P7VdGY.png
fU8vIak.png
6o4khBi.png
UVzAKrJ.png
300zuz4.png
MSIYklP.png
HBQdF3G.png

could you change the oragne to green or a other colour if you dont mind(it still looks dope,thanks ALLOT

hey python can you do a boss idea i have if you got time?
heres the idea if you want to anyways: a dragon boss thats facing towards the screen(like the moonlord but half his size) behind the dragon is a giant ring with runes on it and smaller versions of that ring representing the elements of the world(Fire, water, ice, earth, air, lightning, hollow(light), and darkness)
again you dont have to do this but the idea is here for your imagination:D

pVkncqe.png
m4ftG8f.png
qJSp42N.png

sN9kkJu.png
LhgYola.png
xFjI9Jq.png
1Yzb9LO.png
vrt6v4p.png

FyMyzIV.png

2P7VdGY.png
fU8vIak.png
6o4khBi.png
UVzAKrJ.png
300zuz4.png
MSIYklP.png
HBQdF3G.png

Thanks! the lance looks awesome! :D

hey python, can I have sprites for everything you can think of? (armour and armour sheets, weapons, guns, bows, accessories, npcs, bosses, blocks, bars, projectiles)
I would really like some stuff-anything would do. I'm a fairly competent Modder but am held back by the complete lack of sprites. make the sprites whatever you think is cool so long its not derpy or anything. thanks for your time!

Hey @Grand Python, asking for another profile picture/achievement thingy request. Do you mind doing Jeffy from SML, but instead having the borders the same color as his helmet instead of black?

In case you don't know what he looks like:
SML_Jeffy.png

Back
Top Bottom