Items Granite Elemental Light Pet

noirscape

Cultist
I want to have a pet version of the Granite Elemental. It just looked so cool when it was teased and quickly became my favorite 1.3 enemy along with the Granite Golem. I was really disappointed when I learned that there wasn't a light pet version of this enemy, considering it's design and all.

So here's the suggestion:

The item:
Enchanted granite

The buff:
Granite Elemental
`A strange glowing rock is following you`
Provides light, increases rare enemy spawn chance

Crafted with:
  • 1 Granite Soul (Hardmode drop from Granite Elemental ~1% drop chance maybe)
  • 450 Granite blocks (not smoothed)

Last edited:
Yes this would be NICE
I say it should take 100 granite considering you'd get about that much from farming the elementals anyway.

Sounds great, but I would prefer if it had a different special effect than the Magic Lantern. Having two pre-Hardmode light pets that are found Underground and have practically identical function is a bit redundant, no matter how cool a Granite Elemental pet would be.

Sounds great, but I would prefer if it had a different special effect than the Magic Lantern. Having two pre-Hardmode light pets that are found Underground and have practically identical function is a bit redundant, no matter how cool a Granite Elemental pet would be.

It's hardmode. The Granite Soul only drops in hardmode. The only feature I can add is the ability to detect enemies and that would be downright overpowered as it is then a clone of the tentacle.

Back
Top Bottom