Halo

Scrubow Gamer

Official Terrarian
Halo-logo.png

Halo is an amazing space themed shooter where you play as the master chief (and noble 6) and go around defeating enemies (and watching grunt faces blow up into confetti). My favorite Halo game has to be Halo Reach how about you guys? Also a few questions, why do you like Halo and what is your favorite enemy in the game. My favorite enemy is any of the flood. And I like Halo because it was like the first shooter I ever played.

Last edited:
I remember I stayed up all night playing Reach and losing all brain function the next morning. It was great. I drank 5 Capri Suns and went to the bathroom like 3 times. Ahh, video games.

I remember I stayed up all night playing Reach and losing all brain function the next morning. It was great. I drank 5 Capri Suns and went to the bathroom like 3 times. Ahh, video games.
Same here, if I may ask what is your favorite easter egg in the game, mine has to be the nightclub or the fly pelican/phantom one.

Same here, if I may ask what is your favorite easter egg in the game, mine has to be the nightclub or the fly pelican/phantom one.
That pelican level was freaking amazing. Only bit I remember from Reach, which was my only Halo game so I'm not very qualified for this conversation.

I Love Halo; was the first game series I was introduced to, and am still playing it to this day in the form of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

Trying to do a Legendary play through of all of them... And I can't even do Halo 2 so far. I don't even want to think of how tough Legendary All Skulls On (LASO) will be.

I was at my friend's house and I wasn't raiding his good stuff.
Man, you always go for the mountain dew though.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423016210][/DOUBLEPOST]
I Love Halo; was the first game series I was introduced to, and am still playing it to this day in the form of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

Trying to do a Legendary play through of all of them... And I can't even do Halo 2 so far. I don't even want to think of how tough Legendary All Skulls On (LASO) will be.
If i may ask what is your Xbone GT because I have not really played much of the MCC because I don't have anyone to play it with.

I still play Halo combat envolved. Is the second shooter I'm most skilled at, first one is CS 1.6.

I love using tanks in Halo CE, and I only play multiplayer so I don't know any aliens. Anyway, I think Reach was the alst good Halo. Then it gets callofdutysied

I love the Halo series. It's my favorite multiplayer shooter series (along with Borderlands, but that's pretty much story only). I haven't done any one of the series on Legendary but I was working on Halo 4 last year. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't think I've finished Halo 4 yet, though I've seen the ending. I don't know.
The RvB ester eggs are great, and something that I think has been in every Halo game is the Grunt being scared by some form of UNSC vehicle (usually a Pelican).

Back
Top Bottom