Hey people? What do you think is the hardest Terraria boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is

Plantera! I battled this in expert mode, and killed, jesus christ.. It was the HARDEST BOSS I HAD THE DISMAY OF FIGHTING! I really hate fighting this boss. T_T It's the hardest boss in Terraria for me... The attacks close you in, meanwhile I find Duke Fishron on expert mode pretty tame.

Expert Skeletron, without a doubt.
I find him pretty challanging, but I learned to use the demon scythe on expert mode... After I killed him, I knew I was in for hell... Plantera for me :red:s me over with the most annoying attack for me...... I played as a mage and that boss does too much damn attack for me... Though I killed him, but "in the end, it doesn't matter, I had to fall to loose it all"

Terraria's Plantera is the WORST BOSS TO FIGHT WITHOUT A DOUBT! Purely designed to torture innocent souls... That's how I feel when everytime I fight that boss..

Still gives me trouble even with spectre armor healing... ._.

Probably either expert skeletron or Duke fishron.
It took me about 1 million attempts to kill Skeletron and I got a friend to help me kill duke fishron on hardmode.
[doublepost=1476644538,1476644389][/doublepost]
I find him pretty challanging, but I learned to use the demon scythe on expert mode... After I killed him, I knew I was in for hell... Plantera for me :red:s me over with the most annoying attack for me...... I played as a mage and that boss does too much damn attack for me... Though I killed him, but "in the end, it doesn't matter, I had to fall to loose it all"

Terraria's Plantera is the WORST BOSS TO FIGHT WITHOUT A DOUBT! Purely designed to torture innocent souls... That's how I feel when everytime I fight that boss..

Still gives me trouble even with spectre armor healing... ._.
iuseVampire knives to against Plantera and you will wreck it.

It might not be the hardest boss in the game, but expert skeletron definitely gave me the hardest time trying to beat him. Fighting him is the only time I can remember ever getting comboed in terraria, and it was not a fun time.

Probably either expert skeletron or Duke fishron.
It took me about 1 million attempts to kill Skeletron and I got a friend to help me kill duke fishron on hardmode.
[doublepost=1476644538,1476644389][/doublepost]
iuseVampire knives to against Plantera and you will wreck it.
There is a problem Timbopper. You have to kill Plantera BEFORE you get them. T_T And I played as a mage. The Plantera sure has a mean fight...

There is a problem Timbopper. You have to kill Plantera BEFORE you get them. T_T And I played as a mage. The Plantera sure has a mean fight...
I used a flamethrower the first time I killed plantera but all the other times I used Vampire knives
It also took me like 5 days to make an arena

I used a flamethrower the first time I killed plantera but all the other times I used Vampire knives
It also took me like 5 days to make an arena
For me... I find plantera expert mode the hardest boss in Terraria.

Duke Fishron does a :red: ton of damage, but Plantera does more DPS damage... Which is more hazardous.. Duke Fishron atleast REWARDS ME GOOD ITEMS UNLIKE PLANTERA! The Golem is the easiest boss in Terraria for me...

Terraria on expert mode, Plantera > Skeletron. Skeletron takes a while to kill, but you have to use a damage 20 or above weapon.. Though get clever with demon sycthes and kill the queen bee...

It might not be the hardest boss in the game, but expert skeletron definitely gave me the hardest time trying to beat him. Fighting him is the only time I can remember ever getting comboed in terraria, and it was not a fun time.
yeah... I used the yrimir method a few times but failed all of them because I kept on getting stuck in its head so I just gave up. I ended up beating skeletron with the laser rifle I got from the WoF
[doublepost=1476645463,1476645341][/doublepost]
For me... I find plantera expert mode the hardest boss in Terraria.

Duke Fishron does a :red: ton of damage, but Plantera does more DPS damage... Which is more hazardous.. Duke Fishron atleast REWARDS ME GOOD ITEMS UNLIKE PLANTERA! The Golem is the easiest boss in Terraria for me...

Terraria on expert mode, Plantera > Skeletron. Skeletron takes a while to kill, but you have to use a damage 20 or above weapon.. Though get clever with demon sycthes and kill the queen bee...
Ya Golem is REALLY easy especially because hi attacks are so easy to dodge.

I've... I've never been able to kill the twins without dying. I can do every other boss, but never the twins
Which class were you playing as? Mage, Melee, Summoner, or ranger? I know how to kill it on mage, I used an arena with asphalt blocks, and used a golden shower on the Twins. Lol..

I've... I've never been able to kill the twins without dying. I can do every other boss, but never the twins
I just used the flamethrower and when spamatizm shoots the green stuff really fast I run away while shooting the mega shark with crystal bullets.

For me it would be either Moon Lord or Skeletron. as I havn't managed to do both of them without the need of the Nurse.
WoF was also not a pushover as I really had to prepare for a long bridge if I want to have a viable fight.

Plantera was a real challenge, and I liked that, but it wasn't like that I died from it over and over again though, just prepare a great arena and the battle will be easier. (Plantera will be still a deal though, but at least you've the space to move around).

Also, I noticed that most of your expert mode threads are often about ranting about the bosses, even while some of them are really off-topic as well.

For me it would be either Moon Lord or Skeletron. as I havn't managed to do both of them without the need of the Nurse.
WoF was also not a pushover as I really had to prepare for a long bridge if I want to have a viable fight.

Plantera was a real challenge, and I liked that, but it wasn't like that I died from it over and over again though, just prepare a great arena and the battle will be easier. (Plantera will be still a deal though, but at least you've the space to move around).

Also, I noticed that most of your expert mode threads are often about ranting about the bosses, even while some of them are really off-topic as well.
HEY STOP LOOKING DEEP INTO THAT :red:! I really hate Plantera, but I will say. Moon lord is going to be my nightmare.. It took me three weeks to kill Expert Mode Plantera.. Skeletron I consider pretty annoying, but he isn't that bad, you have to get clever with the patterns and grapple hooks.

I'd say expert Skeletron. Maybe he's not really the hardest, but he's certainly the biggest shock compared to normal mode.

moon lord. wallhacking attacks, 100+ damage death ray, definitely the hardest. i've still never beat him on the first try in a world(without mods), it always takes me at least two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom