Texture Pack How Can I Edit a Terraria Resource Pack From The Steamworkshop?

Connie

Terrarian
Recently I have been playing around with Terraria resource packs and have been enjoying it greatly. Though there are certain textures from packs I enjoy that I just cannot get behind. I was wondering if there were any way to remove these textures from the pack entirely. I tried going to my resource pack folder, but it was empty. Attempting to download certain resource packs off the workshop didn't work since many were uploaded only to the workshop. I've seen people talk about it in comments of these resource packs on steam and didn't find a way how. Anyone's help or input is appreciated.

Step 1: Find this number on the mod you want to mess with in the URL of its steam page. For this example, Lazure's texture pack.
1690244057857.png

Step 2: Go to your file system and locate steamapps, likely along the lines of C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content
1690244236003.png

105600 is the code for terraria, its in its store page URL. Open that bad boy up. Locate the number you got in step 1 as a file.
1690244360126.png

Content -> Images, and there you go.

1690244483700.png

As one final note, I'm not sure if steam overwrites texture packs when you start terraria, but this will at least let you get to whatever is in there.

Back
Top Bottom