Casual How did you get your TCF name?

i frequently use usernames in the form of 'chipper[crow/corvid/corvidae]', or sometimes 'lively[crow/corvid/corvidae]', so i kept that naming theme. the name originally comes from a distinctive crow i fed chips (as in fries) to, very creative name as you can see. interestingly, although i use 'chipper' as an adjective in this username, i am very much Not chipper, or lively. but i still use those words in my usernames.

on other websites, i sometimes use other words in my usernames, like magnesium, and if i'd made this account more recently i probably would've used the username 'MagnesiumCorvid'. but i've already got 'ChipperCrow', no reason to change it now

Too many sweets = bad idea >.<"

Anyway~.
So I played Battle for Wesnoth and had a female Outlaw by the name "Cibryll" and I just. Liked the name a lot, haha.

...could've swore I posted this somewhere here, before, but...
  • One day I became super-obsessed with Archery for some reason. It starting with Skyrim, then every other game I played, I would train with Bow Weapons to be "unnaturally" good with 'em (I even took up marksmanship IRL, won Hawkeye Metal btw, one target away from Sharpshooter).
  • I became notoriously good with a Bow in Dark Souls II, so good that I started receiving hate mail about how cheap my "builds" were, which was pretty funny considering the fact that none of my weapons were even considered meta, nor did they rank super-high on any Tier Lists. 😏 🤷‍♂️
  • Played Vindictus (Mabinogi: Heroes) for several years and got tiered of trying to create parties with Players on the West Coast Servers, so I placed [East] in my tag to start to trend of Players letting Party Starters know what region they were from before having to ask, saving a lot of time and energy, it caught on for like three seconds... admittedly, they fixed the Party System substantially after I stopped playing.
  • Lastly, I didn't know that the word Toxophilite was among one of the rarest words used in English until after using it as a GamerTag for several years; makes it easy to have a consistent name on every media platform I join, in addition to [East] making it even more impossible/ unlikely to be taken, unless 'brackets" aren't allowed to be used as characters for usernames.

Many moons ago I became a fan of the band and when I signed up to their original forum (imbb I miss you :( ), I wanted to be known as a combination of two of their classic songs (wrathchild and number of the beast, hence the 666 part) but someone beat me to it. So I changed child into girl and thus became wrathgirl666 :).

I’m also known as Wrathie as well by my friends lol.

Originally was fluxxation, my steam username. It them changed based on whatever character I made my profile as. Like actual video game characters. For example, D O G is a real video game character, and my pfp rn actually.

I got mine originally from my love of silkworms, my love of the SMT demon, and my love of the item in terraria (its based)

I changed my name recently to fit with the winter that us in the southern hemisphere are havin rn

Originally, it was my real name. I wanted to change it but I didn't know what to change it to, so I looked at my PFP (which was a shroomite armor and still kind of is) and said to myself: "Wait, isn't Shroomite made of Chlorophyte and mushrooms? So it is 'mushy' Chlorophyte, right?".

my original username on here “falconstrike209” came from the fact that I like birds. I don’t remember fully, but I think that it was initially one of those randomly generated usernames on animal jam (basically club penguin but not) and I kept using it.

my current username came from my irl name. I’m Matthew, I held the door for a friend once and one of my other friends called me “doormatt” and it just kinda stuck. It’s not specific to here though, I pretty much use the same username across all platforms :D

My name came from my Minecraft skin lol. I played pocket edition, and got a free skin from Nebula HD plus, called "Eye Of The Cosmos". I was really into space at the time, so I really liked the name. I used it for my minecraft account, my scratch account, and my itch.io account, and finally, my terraria forums account. I still really like it :)

I like pill bugs, and because 9+10 equals 21

But for my discord name (Vanilla), is because the pfp is vanillite, a vanilla icecream pokemon (same on here)

My job/hobby
I just thought one day hey death is funny and then when I made this account, I thought hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe that would be funny

Back
Top Bottom