tModLoader How do I do this? (Questions thread)

Little_Luna

Terrarian
Alrighty, I jumped into a new coding language with knowledge of basic Java, Though I can understand some of the code. Alrighty, Here is my first question, I am Trying to make a worm-type boss.
She is a Snake-like creature so She wont split, I want her to be at the least 100 segments... or as big as the Destroyer(Maybe bigger? D.o.G possibly) For those wondering she is based off the Sha Dalamadur from Monsterhunter, so she needs to be big. nothing really special though, maybe give the OnFire Debuff but I'm sure I can figure that out, I have the sprites done (8 total)
Sooo.... Going from left to right, this is how I want to try to have her be built, Head:Segment:segment/arms:segmentX97:Segmenttype2:Segmenttype3:Segmenttype4:tail (I'll post her sprites so there is a better picture)

Attachments

• Aziruin.png
    Aziruin.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 165
You might want to start somewhere easier, like an item (the summoning item maybe?), and then work your way up to the boss.

Alright I have a NPC that I made, He works, he Spawns in He sells you junk, just his animation is... well, Bugged, when he runs it looks like he's scrolling down, then he talks he looks like he's jumping and he doesn't play his attack animation. I think I may have messed something up when I made his sprite sheet then put in the code but I dunno.

Alright I want to make a boss, I'm not Aziruin JUUUST yet I think I'm gonna make an Eye of Cthulhu type boss first I am using the Example mod as a type of base.

Back
Top Bottom