Serious How my depression story started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
as someone who has experienced a lot of trauma and still a minor i can say i think it's a bit more complicated then that

I orchestrated wars against him in my condominium, but even then nobody would work with me in the end because they all liked him. I talked to my ‘friend’ that had converted to his side. When I told him everything, he said “No way. He’s so kind and nice, and he isn’t manipulative! You don’t understand, Zach, didn’t you critiise him too for having an opinion?” Wow, I can’t believe he even though his lies were true. He was my BFF until he starts questioning the worst crisis of my life? That is messed up.
Well did you criticize him

Well did you criticize him
No.
I’m also failing academically. Ever since I started school, I was ahead of my grade. In Grade 1 I was told to write a story in a 5 sentence paragraph. I wrote an essay with 5 paragraphs and 6 sentences in each paragraph, but no one even noticed. In Grade 2 I was reading books for Grade 4, in Grade 3 I was reading classic novels, and in Grade 4 I was researching Grade 8 topics. But no one had even noticed. My teachers praised everyone else but me. Could you believe I was punished for doing too much homework? I moved to a new school in Grade 4. Fortunately there were...people like me! But in Grade 6, I was beaten...and again...and again. And all they did was do one assignment better than me. It was clear I was ignored again. I lost all motivation and didn’t do anymore homework, I was stuttering in Mandarin class and forgetting all the Bahasa words. I was dropping to the bottom and simply felt....horrible. I worked my :red: off for 9 years and is this my payback? People :red:ing use me to do their homework in teams, or they do it all wrong and won’t even let me participate. I never got any credit, and I was punished because of their horrible actions. I hate school because of this reason.

No.
I’m also failing academically. Ever since I started school, I was ahead of my grade. In Grade 1 I was told to write a story in a 5 sentence paragraph. I wrote an essay with 5 paragraphs and 6 sentences in each paragraph, but no one even noticed. In Grade 2 I was reading books for Grade 4, in Grade 3 I was reading classic novels, and in Grade 4 I was researching Grade 8 topics. But no one had even noticed. My teachers praised everyone else but me. Could you believe I was punished for doing too much homework? I moved to a new school in Grade 4. Fortunately there were...people like me! But in Grade 6, I was beaten...and again...and again. And all they did was do one assignment better than me. It was clear I was ignored again. I lost all motivation and didn’t do anymore homework, I was stuttering in Mandarin class and forgetting all the Bahasa words. I was dropping to the bottom and simply felt....horrible. I worked my :red: off for 9 years and is this my payback? People :red:ing use me to do their homework in teams, or they do it all wrong and won’t even let me participate. I never got any credit, and I was punished because of their horrible actions. I hate school because of this reason.
In grade 2 I was reading 9th grade level no one noticed I didn't give a :red:

I learnt algebra in Grade 5 myself too. Algebra in my standard was supposed to be taught in Grade 8(advanced ones).

This is extremely sad to hear, to suddenly be betrayed like that and taunted for an opinion. Your fake friends are the exact definition of a toxic community, hating on an other just because of a different opinion, and going to extreme lengths to torment that person.

I also have some advice. The next time you have a friend or friend group, try to observe your friend to see if he/she truly likes you for who you are. And when a friend turns their back against you to attack you, make sure you tell a parent/guardian/teacher about it so the situation can be resolved quickly. Lies can be very dangerous, and it's important that the truth reaches into the right hands before the lies come in.

I hope your life went uphill from there, and that you are living a better life than you were back then!

god... life again...
No.
That's just human. I'm sure that the teachers did not deliberately ignore you, but its just that you started and stayed strong for a long time now and so they are more likely to notice people who got better recently even though you are better than all of the people the teachers praised. Life is just sometimes like this. When encountering situations like these, I would recommend to hide your lights a bit and release them when you had the chance, to surprise them, in this case you are more likely to be noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom