Pixel Art Hun-sprited, hehehe.

Hahaha, were you so dissatisfied with what I gave you that you thought: 'I should do this myself, it'll look loads better...' ?
No, it's more like... I was getting a little embarrassed with requesting stuff all the time. And the Weekly Spriting Challenge looked like loads of fun, too.

No, it's more like... I was getting a little embarrassed with requesting stuff all the time. And the Weekly Spriting Challenge looked like loads of fun, too.
The Weekly Spriting Challenge is loads of fun. That being said, I should start participating again.

You seem to be good at big sprites, so could you make a mechanical version of this?
guJRWAv.png

Wow these are amazing!!! Possibly some of the best sprites I have ever seen. :) I was wondering if I could request a Venom spell tome! I totally understand if you can't do this or if you have other obligations. Thanks!

I wouldn't mind at all. If you need any more sprites or even testers, you can contact me.

I wouldn't mind at all. If you need any more sprites or even testers, you can contact me.
Thanks! While the mod is still in the very early stages and currently no one but me and my friend have "tested it" we would appreciate a spriter. I'm not sure how involved you want to be or if you do at all but we could use one nonetheless. (Bit hard on me to sprite an entire mod :sigh:) What do you want to do? Perhaps PM me?

No request, just wanted to say I really like these sprites and have been showing them to an artistically-inclined sibling. Shiny things!! ;)

Oh, and we love how you snuck Raven in there. :D

I love spritework threads. The catfish playing the guitar (I think) is definitely my favorite. If possible, may I request a form of melee weapon based on the Pokémon Bisharp's claws? Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom