I did a build-thingo.

The Paradox

Spazmatism
EYYY!

What the- Never mind. So uh, I'm new around here. I hope everyone is friendly here. Anyway, i thought I'd post my first 'actual' build. It's not completely finished, I need more background walls... And ores to get that. Well uh, thought I'd share it, it's kind of cool.

upload_2016-6-24_23-38-24.png

So uh, What do you think?

I hope the image works...

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-24_23-36-55.png
    upload_2016-6-24_23-36-55.png
    994.2 KB · Views: 125
I think, the only thing you need is TEdit. Then you will be able to "cover" the "entire" world with awesome builds :)

Bah, where's the fun in that. :p Manual building is much more fun!

I mean, It's my first playthrough, so I'll probably try all kinds of building in in the future... But yeah, manually building is fun!

Except that five minute... Terribleness trying to wire in a nice straight line... Using wings without hover... Using The Grand Creation or whatever it is...
*Flash back*

What? Rambling? No!...

Farms are quite small for my liking, also for mine, my chests will cover all of that building :D...I've gained quite the amount of items where I need to actually sort out my items, and accessories just flood everywhere, so I need to organize it and keep 4 of each, with ore I've got plenty :D....However currently this game isn't grabbing my attention, hopefully it will soon, for solo that is :).

Farms are quite small for my liking, also for mine, my chests will cover all of that building :D...I've gained quite the amount of items where I need to actually sort out my items, and accessories just flood everywhere, so I need to organize it and keep 4 of each, with ore I've got plenty :D....However currently this game isn't grabbing my attention, hopefully it will soon, for solo that is :).

I could probably expand the farms, but I have enough herbs as it is. And when it comes to sorting, well uh...

I'm not sure how to describe it. XD

I could probably expand the farms, but I have enough herbs as it is. And when it comes to sorting, well uh...

I'm not sure how to describe it. XD
Yeah with sorting I'm like, screw it 4 of each non-stackable, like Grappling Hooks takes up 2/3 chests, pets/mounts, lighting pets 3 chests or so, Fish like 4/5, Ore 10+, 2 per chest, while one has three I think, Dyes have 3, Potions have 4, >:D Potions have 4 stacks of each, I'ma have 4 stakes of each farmable seeds, etc. I dun't want this quick stack unorganized stuff I usually do

Okay, so I'm pretty much finished, although it could probably use some more decorating.

upload_2016-6-25_19-28-58.png

Also, the black room is the teleporting room. You know, to get beamed down.

Back
Top Bottom