i have a problem with the terraria discord!!!

jmh-16

Terrarian
how do you get the terrarian role! what is the limit to get it? is there a website to sign up to get it? how long do i have to wait to get it? is it a time thing? how often do i need to be on to get it? who do i talk to to get it? why do i get yell at for ask when all the bots tell me to talk to moderators or admins? by the way it not the bots that yell at me but the moderators!!! do i have to pay for the role? and if so where is the link! how can i partake in event of if i cant post link and images? why is it i have to get the terrairan role to be a bigger part of the community or to play with friends? is this community meant for those who love this game?!!!

the how to VC say but doesn't explain well how to get, if there a requirement to get it! or how long you have to partake in active!
I'm 32 and have played the game since 2015 and been part of the terraria discord for 3 years now! i have for the last month been partaking in activity as the moderator says and have try to contact the admins and Developers about this problem! i will say this is bad business practices for a official Discord to lockout the community from using the site without a better explanation or understandment of what to do to get the required roles!!! i have even dug up my old terraria forums to get help about this!

What is the Terrarian role

The @Terrarian role allows you to:
  • Speak in voice channels
  • Upload files (such as images/videos)
  • Embed links
  • Edit your server profile bio (⁠bot-commands⁠)
  • Add music to the music bot (⁠music-bot⁠)
  • Use Discord’s “Go Live” feature
  • Use Discord built-in activities

How to obtain the Terrarian role

You can earn the @Terrarian role by chatting and participating in the Discord server in a genuine, non-rule breaking manner. There is no public criteria for when you will obtain the @Terrarian role, but it is not based solely on message count. Spamming or sending low-effort messages will not get you the role faster, and will likely result in a mute or ban instead. You will receive a direct message letting you know when you get the role, so be sure to have your direct messages open!

How to send images without the Terrarian role

If you need to send screenshots of error messages in ⁠terraria-help or want to share your art in ⁠creative before obtaining the @Terrarian role, you can use a website like Imgur to quickly upload your images for free without needing to create an account:

We don't have anything to do with the Terraria DIscord here, we have a completely different moderation team.

I suggest that you DM one of the moderators there to resolve your issue.

We don't have anything to do with the Terraria DIscord here, we have a completely different moderation team.

I suggest that you DM one of the moderators there to resolve your issue.
sadly I've try to contact them and over this problem and gotten no response to the problem beside don't message @moderator of this problem if it not an emergency.

Well, there's nothing anyone here can do for you in this regard. The Terraria Discord is a separate entity from us.

Like TK said the moderation team on discord is different, if you're looking for information on how to get the role then you can contact modmail. I will say that it is completely free you get it by chatting and being active, you can't get it by spamming as it only counts 1 message every minute. I see people usually get it around 600-1k messages. You will get notified via a discord bot when you get the role.

Like TK said the moderation team on discord is different, if you're looking for information on how to get the role then you can contact modmail. I will say that it is completely free you get it by chatting and being active, you can't get it by spamming as it only counts 1 message every minute. I see people usually get it around 600-1k messages. You will get notified via a discord bot when you get the role.
thank you at less someone told me what is possible a the limit to getting it! As modmail just send me to the "how to VC" that doesn't give me a limit or tell what to do as it put vaguely just be active like WTF do you mean active! like I partake in the VC sitting there watching player play the game, I got to the streams and hangout talking to them, I watch the YouTube video, I vote in the polls posted up in discord! like if none of though are part of being active in the Terraria community them it should explain better as to what is being active is!!!

like if none of though are part of being active in the Terraria community them it should explain better as to what is being active is!!!
active as in simply just messaging often, usually people get the role in a day via talking in terraria chat or such

Back
Top Bottom