NPCs & Enemies I Have An Evil Idea

Yooples

Terrarian
Duke Fishron is hard, but Is it hard enough? I was thinking, for the third phase of the Duke fight, he could maybe inflict confusion upon direct contact with the player.

This might be to hard for normal gameplay, so maybe it could be reserved for a harder difficulty secret seed like get fixed boi or something like that.

Eh Duke already inflicts feral bite on Expert+ which can cause confusion. This is just an unnecessary condition to place on top of that. Even if you do get confused in the 3rd phase, you're mostly going up or down or using golf cart to ram so it's not going to be that impactful to a lot of pro players, really just hurting the casual playerbase.

Duke Fishron is hard, but Is it hard enough? I was thinking, for the third phase of the Duke fight, he could maybe inflict confusion upon direct contact with the player.

This might be to hard for normal gameplay, so maybe it could be reserved for a harder difficulty secret seed like get fixed boi or something like that.
Your pure evil

your pure evil

your pure evil

Back
Top Bottom