Console I think Im just too good for my own good... (A call for your assistance)

Typical master mode, but after beating plantera, you are barred from progressing further until you craft the terra blade, nor are you allowed to use any other weapon after that point

I did a variation of this challenge (on classic mode and i used summons for extra dps) a while ago, but it was still pretty difficult (although i also threw in no wings, regen build, or consumable buffs, so that's probably why)

If modding is on the table for you, try calamity, they've got a lot of options for difficulty I think. But yeah, Terraria is a game that largely rewards knowledge and preparation, not skill.

If modding is on the table for you, try calamity, they've got a lot of options for difficulty I think. But yeah, Terraria is a game that largely rewards knowledge and preparation, not skill.
Kind of both, it depends on how you decide to play. Also I'm still annoyed that calamity removed iron heart/arma/malice

Let me get this straight.
Terraria is easy.
And I don't like it.

I didn't even break a sweat during FTW master Skeletron prime (except once where I made a mistake and took 300 damage over 4 hits)
I solod Lunatic cultist, In FTW master, without buffs, As a summoner.

I also solod Multiplayer scaled Legendary GFB EoC... In lead armor, and a tendon bow.
With minimal buffs.

This is not here for me to brag, Just so you know.
Im actually disappointed that there isn't anything else I can conquer.

I wish there was something that I could work towards. Something more challenging.
Something greater than Legendary GFB.

So Im asking you.
What are you struggling with? I can help.

What challenges do you have for me? Nothing that would take an absurd amount of time, please.
I Crave something Greater. Something more I can accomplish.
I'm currently doing a run that I don't destroy any of the original map even by tunneling.

I use the teleport potions and I bring in resources from elsewhere.

Yes I know not much of a challenge and in the end of all things, I'm finding it ends up being the same anyway.

Everything returns to the mene.

That's the way of life.

Try doing a indigenous/native run. I've done that using only what would be attainable in the natural from natural resources. I got halfway through that at least.

I don't build arenas I don't alter the area except for laying traps to fight bosses.

I don't use buffs I don't do any of that I keep a very natural order of progression.

I do all right all things considered. However like you with only a few weeks playing I too I'm getting tired of this game and it is what it is.

I have thought to myself, if they had more plants like Sims 4, if they did this if they did that and if and if and if. Pointless.

In the end the math is still the same. It is a game built like a golf course. It's made to look hard yet in the end of it all technically with a right understanding it's quite easy.

The point is Discovery. You have probably discovered everything there is about the game like I've done or damn nearly.

You're at a desperate moment clinging to hold on reaching for any excuse when you already know the inevitable has come. I've been doing the same thing for a while now even though I've been playing for a few weeks doesn't take me long to figure out everything even after all the Dane brimage. LOL

I have nothing to offer you that I haven't already tried that has still came to the same conclusion.

I even created Vault worlds so others can get their stuff easier yet it seems multiplayer is not a thing, not really.

I'm still trying to collect some things that I don't have, so if you want to help with that, great.

Other than that, like you, I too am at a loss.

Let me get this straight.
Terraria is easy.
And I don't like it.

I didn't even break a sweat during FTW master Skeletron prime (except once where I made a mistake and took 300 damage over 4 hits)
I solod Lunatic cultist, In FTW master, without buffs, As a summoner.

I also solod Multiplayer scaled Legendary GFB EoC... In lead armor, and a tendon bow.
With minimal buffs.

This is not here for me to brag, Just so you know.
Im actually disappointed that there isn't anything else I can conquer.

I wish there was something that I could work towards. Something more challenging.
Something greater than Legendary GFB.

So Im asking you.
What are you struggling with? I can help.

What challenges do you have for me? Nothing that would take an absurd amount of time, please.
I Crave something Greater. Something more I can accomplish.
Try hardcore legendary gtb 1 hp as a summoner with slime staff and no armor

I think what they mean is that eventually the player can win under these conditions... Which still doesn't make sense, perfectly dodging ML for multiple hours while waiting for a slime staff to kill it is not humanly possible.

Back
Top Bottom