IC (IC) The Erratic ethans

Ethan50 grabs his gun and smiles creepily as he gently wipes the Gun handle with a handkerchief. "I like your spunk. Come with me." He walks to the mob building, stopping shortly at Ethan34's body, ripping the shield from his lifeless cardboard hands.
As the two of them enter the building, they enter a large domed room with tons of booths with other Ethans who have already joined. A "Groovy" Ethan (Ethan87) DJs from a stand with loud music booming out of the speakers. On a large wall holds many weapons, including shotguns, machine guns, swords, knives, shields, flamethrowers, etc. He hangs up the shield on the wall an sits down at a large booth.
Buddy. The riot shield nor the Ethan is real/alive. That is my target I use to AIM. That is pure 100% cardboard and colored pencil.
"I WILL KILL YOU, ETHAN1, AND THEN I WILL FEED YOUR CORPSE TO AN ALLIGATOR!"
Not if I do this! *runs up to EthanX, grabs his Axe, rips it out of his hands, and throws it into a cave*

"MY AXE! YOU THREW MY :red:ING AXE! NEVER THROW MY AXE AGAIN, ASSHAT!"
*Dashes into the cave, grabbing the axe, and getting trapped in a cave-in*
"WHAT THE FU-"

"So, that wannabe murderer thinks a simple cave-in will stop me? I'll show him! I'LL SHOW HIM REAL GOOD, BUT FIRST, TO DESTROY THIS ENTIRE CAVE!"
*Proceeds to chop the entire cave in half, only to faint seconds later*

Yea! You'll never catch us, alive or deaAAAAAAAAAAAA-
*Ethan2 and Ethan3000 fall into a ravine*
AAAAAAAA- QUICK 3000 USE YOUR WINGS!

"AFTER THEM!" Ethan50 yells, and the gang of Ethans chases after them quickly. "You!" he says, pointing at Ethan1. "This is your first official mission! Kill them! Take any weapon of your choosing." Grabbing a new mag, Ethan50 places it in his belt, and jumps onto a large black and gold motorcycle outside of the building.

*Ethan1 throws a chainsaw at ethan3000, but unfortunately misses, revealing a hidden grotto filled with lush flora and glowing plant lights*
Damnit!

*Ethan2 looks at the hidden cave grotto, mesmerized by it's beauty*
What is this place? Neo, look!

*Ethan1 hops right down into the ravinge using ethan2's cardboard contraption*
Right Infront of you. Ethan1 broke into the wall.
By the way, you dropped this
*Ethan3 hands Ethan2 his cardboard wings back*

...Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom