IC (IC) The Erratic ethans

Far northeast. I think we should head there.
All for it?

I'm in!
I'm not.
Who in the yee-haw said we be takin' you, ethan1?
...Fair.
Wasn't gonna come anyway. Could you atleast get me out of this hole?

There's literally a ladder. *points at the ladder*

...Thank you.
(I swear there wasn't one over there earlier...)

So where exactly are we going? you got a map?
I'll draw one with a crayon.

re-midget-1.png (1).png

Done! Sky blue is the code lands, We're in the tiny gray area in bright yellow.
STAY AWAY FROM DARK BLUE. It is essentially a massive battleground full of chaos! I say we should not affiliate with it!

Woah! I can see...
EthanX stabbing a pigeon to death.
Poor bird.

*Ethan2 lets go and begins to glide. He appears to be accelerating slightly faster than Ethan3000.*
We're almost there-
We're there already.
*Ethan2 lands*
Woah...
This place is really cyber-y.

"STUPID PIECE OF FLYING GARBAGE, :red:TING ON MY PRECIOUS AXE!"
"Huh?"
"Wait, is that... IT'S THAT IDIOT WHO THREW MY AXE! CM'ERE, YOU FREAKING DISRESPECTFUL AXE-HATER!"

"Huh? Where am I? I suppose I should look around, so I don't get picked off by something larger than me."

"GET BACK HERE YOU JACKASS! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU! Huh, what's this in my pocket? An 'evildoers club?' Count me IN!"

"Well, I'm out of there, but this cave isn't very comfortable, so I'll have to do some modifications."

UH-ER-UHM
I MADE HIM, I'LL SLAY HIM!
*ethan1 dashes towards ethanX, grabs his Axe, slashes at his chest, and snaps the axe in half*

"Did you just... attempt to kill me with my own axe? my own flesh?"
*Laughs maniacally*
"Kid, I like your spunk, so lets make a deal. I don't kill you, and you help me upgrade my axe."

"Because I'm a man of my word, ethan1. That's the difference between me and you."
*Axe grows back from arm*
"You lie, cheat, and steal. I make promises, and I keep those promises. Here's what's in it for you, CLOWN, I'll ensure you get into this 'evildoers-

Back
Top Bottom