Items Idea for another Lifeform Analyzer feature

This is a highly requested feature and I will support it every single time. Lifeform Analyzer is a trash item that does absolutely nothing to help you move in the direction that causes a rare creature to not despawn. Honestly, I'd classify this as a high priority feature for 1.4.5

Lifeform Analyzer is a trash item that does absolutely nothing to help you move in the direction that causes a rare creature to not despawn.
yeah especially with the limited time you get when it's one of the bound npcs because it won't be too long before they get merc'd by some random :red: enemy

I wish they either made bound npcs invincible or made them only take damage in ftw/gfb

I agree that Lifeform Analyzer could be improved, but I just want to say that if you're really careful, you can check which direction causes it to blink off of the radar, and then really quickly move in the other direction. I feel like that gives me a success rate of very slightly over 50%.

A simply triangle with the tip pointing in the general direction would work for this, as has been suggested on other threads. Another prior suggestion was it indicated how far away you are, but that idea was mostly shifted to the Metal Detector.

Back
Top Bottom