Pixel Art imDED's Pixel Art

imDED

Terrarian
TERRARIA 1.3 JUST CAME OUT FOR MAC, SO NO REQUESTS FOR NOW, AND SPRITES I'M STILL WORKING ON MIGHT BE A BIT DELAYED.

Sprite Request Rules:
1. If I make a sprite for you, it becomes yours. You can do whatever you want with it, as long as you credit me. Obviously, you can't claim it is your work.

2. Please note I have the right to say 'No' to any request.

3. Do not request more than one sprite at a time.

4. Be specific and provide a reference image. If you don't, I can't guarantee the sprite will look how you want.

5. I will PM you the sprite and put it on the thread. If you would like me to do otherwise, tell me in your request.

6. No big sprites. (No bosses)

pHpoH5uS

Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Palladium Greatsword​
gIoMNB6A
urX3yxGk

Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Jellyfish Cannon, Jellyfish Cannon Projectile​
Lel, nothing here right now! :p
CosmicJellyfish.png

Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Cosmic Jellyfish​
eWL8dPRs

Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Cosmic Mushroom​
~EMPTY~

Last edited:
Please do not bump your thread like this without any content.

From the sectional guidelines:
  • Do not bump threads pointlessly or for general conversation. Threads may only be bumped by the thread creator and then only if there is legitimate, new content to share and a reasonable amount of time has pasted since their last post.

Thanks.

Your cosmic jellyfish and mushroom sprites look nice, reminds me of my space narwhal. The colors are pretty close. If you could sprite muffin dog, my avatar, that would be great! I want to see what you come up with.

Your cosmic jellyfish and mushroom sprites look nice, reminds me of my space narwhal. The colors are pretty close. If you could sprite muffin dog, my avatar, that would be great! I want to see what you come up with.
Thanks! I'll try and have it done in a day or two! :)

Could you make me a death sprite (sprited to be a boss in a mod?) with a black robe cut up all crazily at the bottom and at the top a hole for the head but all you see is a mad looking eye that's animated to glow in and out of the darkness of the head hole nd he has a scythe held by skelton arms. I want the scythe to have blood on the blade and tip that's dripping down and a skull on the top part of the scythe where the handle meets the blade. Sorry about the long description.

No, Pinelord, no! This is like giving your god a name! It doesn't work!

Sorry, I've been extremely busy the past few days, so I haven't been able to get much done. Do you want it to be in a specific pose?
Could you make me a death sprite (sprited to be a boss in a mod?) with a black robe cut up all crazily at the bottom and at the top a hole for the head but all you see is a mad looking eye that's animated to glow in and out of the darkness of the head hole nd he has a scythe held by skelton arms. I want the scythe to have blood on the blade and tip that's dripping down and a skull on the top part of the scythe where the handle meets the blade. Sorry about the long description.
Wow, this sounds fun! I assume this sprite will be larger because it's intended to be a boss, correct? Also, I don't do animated sprites (at least not right now) so the eye won't be animated.

You gave your avatar a name! We must not speak of it. It is a godlike entity far beyond mortal comprehension.
Hes just a dog with a top hat I made when I was bored. I called him muffin dog and have been using him as my avatar since.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437397401,1437397356][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, I've been extremely busy the past few days, so I haven't been able to get much done. Do you want it to be in a specific pose?
It doesn't need to be in a pose.

Wow, this sounds fun! I assume this sprite will be larger because it's intended to be a boss, correct? Also, I don't do animated sprites (at least not right now) so the eye won't be animated.

Sorry i was not responding I wasn't on. Yes it will be a bigger sprite it is intended to be a boss. also could to make his other hand (the one without the scythe) hold a purple spell? (unless you have already started with the sprite) and the eye is red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom