NPCs & Enemies |Jack Skelingtron Halloween NPC|

Do you support this?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ants928

Official Terrarian
Santa Santa Santa, its all about Santa. The Christmas season has its own NPC, what about Halloween? Jack Skelingtron would be the Halloween NPC. He would spawn in any available house if you have beaten skeletron during the Halloween time (when pumpkins grow on the ground and goodie bags are dropped). He would sell all the costumes sold by various NPCs such as the dryad costume and the wizard hat, he would also sell the sickle sold by the merchant. He could also sell some various Halloween themed items like a Disco-Jack. Please post any suggestions, sprites coming soon-ish.

Some quotes may include:

"(Clothier Name) seems like he is familiar."

"What?!?! How did (Mechanic name) escape?"

"Owning a dungeon isn't as fun as it seems"

"You might have defeated me, but you cannot defeat my awful prices MUHAHAHA!"

Night:
"Finally I can go outside!"

Blood Moon:
"Go my minions, ATTACK!"

Unique Items to Sell:

Zero's Collar - Spawns a pet Ghost Dog. Sold for 20 gold
Disco-Jack - A disco Ball Jacko'lantern. Sold for 5 gold
Soul Catcher - Equippable sold during hard mode for 1 platinum. Makes mobs drop more souls of night/light. bosses will drop more souls as well.

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting something as high-quality as this. It's short, and lacks in details, but it's still a pretty good idea.

if the other NPCS already sell those costumes, this NPC is near useless. same goes for him selling the sickle. which means so far he sells one unique item. a disco jacket. which I fail to see the correlation between that and halloween.

if the other NPCS already sell those costumes, this NPC is near useless. same goes for him selling the sickle. which means so far he sells one unique item. a disco jacket. which I fail to see the correlation between that and halloween.
Disco jack a disco ball-jackolantern combo wombo and this brings all of the unique Halloween items together in one place, not to mention this is still a wip

Ideas: MAKE THE NAME JACK SKELLINGTRON AND MAKE HIM MORE LIKE JACK SKELLINGTON O_O
But seriously:
Zeros Tombstone, sold for 50 silver for a pet ghost dog.
Spider Web Speakers, sold for 1 gold for a cool speaker covered with spider webs! It can do any song from The Nightmare Before Christmas... TERRARIA STYLE!
Jacks Skull, sold for 1 gold for a Jack Skellington vanity head
Spider-leg Tuxedo, sold for 1 gold for Jack Skellingtons tuxedo with those 3 spider legs on each side on the shoulders for vanity
(Use the normal tuxedo for the rest)

The idea is very creative, but if a halloween NPC were to exist, I think they might go for Van Helsing instead. But that's just me.

Ideas: MAKE THE NAME JACK SKELLINGTRON AND MAKE HIM MORE LIKE JACK SKELLINGTON O_O
But seriously:
Zeros Tombstone, sold for 50 silver for a pet ghost dog.
Spider Web Speakers, sold for 1 gold for a cool speaker covered with spider webs! It can do any song from The Nightmare Before Christmas... TERRARIA STYLE!
Jacks Skull, sold for 1 gold for a Jack Skellington vanity head
Spider-leg Tuxedo, sold for 1 gold for Jack Skellingtons tuxedo with those 3 spider legs on each side on the shoulders for vanity
(Use the normal tuxedo for the rest)
These sound like good ideas, especially zero's tombstone bbut i wont be able to add anythin until sunday morning EST so dont be mad about me not putting new suggestions in!

Sounds fantastic, but he should sell unique items, not only the costumes that are also available at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom