Keypad Not Working

Sparta

Spazmatism
It seems that I have a very isolated (and odd) issue with my game. When I try to create a character, at the naming menu, the keypad doesn't work properly. Only a few characters on the top row of the keypad are functional, but the rest don't work at all, so that makes it impossible to play.
I don't have this problem with any other program.

I have an Android Motorola X.

Yeah, are you using a custom keyboard?
No. I'm using the on-screen keypad, no external devices or keyboard apps.

EDIT: I've downloaded a keyboard app and that seems to have fixed the issue, though I would still appreciate someone looking into the issue further.

Last edited:
i have samsung galaxy tab2 ... but don't worked to give a name to my player, but I've installed another keyboard apps and worked. :)

I have the same problem on moto g! I tried swype and swiftkey to no avail. what did you use?
I found Swiftkey to work best. But this is a big issue with the mobile version that needs fixing. Though since the 1.2 update came to Android, it won't let me download the content and I can't play, both problems might or might not be related to the fact that it seems to only happen on Android devices, from what I've seen.

I have a Motorola E and I have found that using an app called Go Keyboard works with Terraria. This app is free on Play Store.

On my Droid Razr HD Maxx (or some permutation of those buzztags) I use The Hacker's Keyboard. The "hacker" in the name means programmer, not evil black-hat malware maker. It's got the characters that non-programmers rarely use but programmers need.

Using a Moto Droid Turbo and having the same issue of not being able to create a character because the keyboard won't function

Back
Top Bottom