Other Art LEGO Ideas Terraria project!

PoisonBricks

Terrarian
Hey everyone! New to these fourms, but not at all to Terraria. It's been my favourite game for years, and I developed a LEGO set based on the game for LEGO Ideas!

terratest1.png

It's a large display model of the game world, as shrunk down as I could to get as much content in there as possible - it has just short of 3000 pieces, stands at around 23 inches tall.

It has 9 minifigures, designed by my collaborator Buzz Brickyear - we have:
- A player character in Hallowed armour
- The Guide
- The Merchant
- The Dryad
- The Wizard
- The Party Girl
- The Goblin Tinkerer
- The Truffle
- A Zombie

terrafigs1.png

There's also a bunch of brick-built characters! I built four bosses, the Eye of Cthulhu, the Eater of Worlds, King Slime, and the Wall of Flesh - there's also a Demon Eye and Blue Slime as smaller enemies. Even though the Eater of Worlds and Wall of Flesh are built into the model by default, they're on ball joints and a turntable respectively, so they can be easily detached from the model and displayed (or played with) separately!

I also tried to get as many biomes, ores, treasures and whatnot into the build as I could, and I think there's enough variety in there to keep it interesting! The most glaring omissions are the Jungle and Dungeon, but sadly with Ideas, I'm working to a piece limit and just couldn't get them in there. Maybe one day!

Before I dump the rest of my renders, I'll put down the project link - if we get to 10,000 supporters, LEGO will consider it for production as a real set! It'd mean the world if you'd take a look on there and give us a vote :)

terraforest1.png
terrashrooms1.png
terrawof1.png
terracorrupt1.png
terraeow1.png
terrahell1.png

Hey everyone! New to these fourms, but not at all to Terraria. It's been my favourite game for years, and I developed a LEGO set based on the game for LEGO Ideas!

View attachment 463575

It's a large display model of the game world, as shrunk down as I could to get as much content in there as possible - it has just short of 3000 pieces, stands at around 23 inches tall.

It has 9 minifigures, designed by my collaborator Buzz Brickyear - we have:
- A player character in Hallowed armour
- The Guide
- The Merchant
- The Dryad
- The Wizard
- The Party Girl
- The Goblin Tinkerer
- The Truffle
- A Zombie

View attachment 463576

There's also a bunch of brick-built characters! I built four bosses, the Eye of Cthulhu, the Eater of Worlds, King Slime, and the Wall of Flesh - there's also a Demon Eye and Blue Slime as smaller enemies. Even though the Eater of Worlds and Wall of Flesh are built into the model by default, they're on ball joints and a turntable respectively, so they can be easily detached from the model and displayed (or played with) separately!

I also tried to get as many biomes, ores, treasures and whatnot into the build as I could, and I think there's enough variety in there to keep it interesting! The most glaring omissions are the Jungle and Dungeon, but sadly with Ideas, I'm working to a piece limit and just couldn't get them in there. Maybe one day!

Before I dump the rest of my renders, I'll put down the project link - if we get to 10,000 supporters, LEGO will consider it for production as a real set! It'd mean the world if you'd take a look on there and give us a vote :)

View attachment 463581View attachment 463580View attachment 463583View attachment 463579View attachment 463584View attachment 463582
This needs to be real

Thank you so much! I'm really glad that came across, this game has been huge for me :) And honestly, the EoW is one of my favorites too. His segments (besides the head and tail) are all identical, so you could theoretically very easily extend him infinitely haha
…The idea of an infinitely extendable EoW appeals to me. Have a supporting vote. Also love the idea in general. It looks like a lot of effort went into this and I’d love to see it come to life in any terraria enthusiast’s collection!

I stumbled across this on the Lego Ideas website, and thought I'd post it here to try and get some more support for this. It could generate good income for the developers (Thank you for all you have done for us nutcases!) and give us fans yet another way to show our love for the game. Here's the link:

Terraria Lego Ideas Set

Have a great week, Terrarians!

I stumbled across this on the Lego Ideas website, and thought I'd post it here to try and get some more support for this. It could generate good income for the developers (Thank you for all you have done for us nutcases!) and give us fans yet another way to show our love for the game. Here's the link:

Terraria Lego Ideas Set

That is AWSOME!!!! Omg can i get one

Terraria Lego Ideas Set

Hi there @Beosaevio I moved your post into this already existing thread that PoisonBricks had made about her LEGO Ideas set that she had created. It’s a wonderful set, and I’m glad to see it get more attention. :)

Back
Top Bottom