Pixel Art Logodum's Art Collection

Logodum

Terrarian
Hello everyone, and welcome to my Terraria art collection thread !

A little bit about myself. I have been sticking with the Terraria modding community for quite some time back in the days, but after the 1.3 update i had to leave this amazing game and move onto other projects. After about 2 years, i am finally back here, and i would really like to get back into making art for the game that introduced pixel art to my life. Hope that this thread will grow over time with new and exciting content :)

The_Leviathan.png

LIST OF SPRITES

• Template_Grass_Old_Filled.png
    Template_Cave_Old_Filled.png
    Template_Ebonstone_Old_Filled.png
    Template_Ice_Old_Filled.png
  • logo_eota_scaled.png

Thanks for staying on this page !

Last edited:
I've always wondered how long it takes to make giant sprites like that whale thing, so what's an estimate of how long it took? Anyways, that's amazing work.

I've always wondered how long it takes to make giant sprites like that whale thing, so what's an estimate of how long it took? Anyways, that's amazing work.
Hmm, probably about 5-6 hours. If i were making it in one session, then it most likely would have been made much faster. But yeah, these sprites take quite some dedication

can I request a discord logo for a mod? if so, I would like a letter N, mostly black but with like a green nuclear-theme. I'll be sure to give credit!

Back
Top Bottom