Weapons & Equip Lunar Drop/Tier Ideas - Laser Glaive, Black Hole Gun, and Meteorfury

Lunar Weapons.png

this is all

Wow. Shame that 1.3 will not get these amazing ideas, as the devs already have their own ideas. These are amazing, especially the Black Hole Gun.

However, I think they need a buff since I highly doubt the Lunar Event is the next tier up from the Moon/Fishron tier. There's probably gonna be Martian Madness, Cultists, and other stuff.

Wow. Shame that 1.3 will not get these amazing ideas, as the devs already have their own ideas. These are amazing, especially the Black Hole Gun.

However, I think they need a buff since I highly doubt the Lunar Event is the next tier up from the Moon/Fishron tier. There's probably gonna be Martian Madness, Cultists, and other stuff.
Trust me, Terraria will have these amazing ideas, that I know for sure.

index.php
index.php

Looking back, this Laser Glaive beats @Zoomo's sprite for @Baconfry's Antimatter Blade... and it even looks more like antimatter... :eek:
Not that the sprite isn't awesome but dude, if you're gonna insult someone... don't tag them.

-EDIT-
the suggestion does look interesting, though I find it odd that you have two melee weapons but no summon weapon. D:

Last edited:
Not that the sprite isn't awesome but dude, if you're gonna insult someone... don't tag them.
Sorry... tagging is a habit of mine. >_< I can hardly type a username without putting an @ in front of it. T_T
the suggestion does look interesting, though I find it odd that you have two melee weapons but no summon weapon. D:
D: I hadn't thought of that, honestly...

Idunnow, I just posted my ideas for cool technology-themed items, and nothing especially outstanding came up regarding Minions. :l

@Baconfry's Cyber Summoner weapon is really cool, though, and I doubt anyone could have sprited that better than you did. :)

EDIT: See I did it again. >_>

Sorry... tagging is a habit of mine. >_< I can hardly type a username without putting an @ in front of it. T_T

D: I hadn't thought of that, honestly...

Idunnow, I just posted my ideas for cool technology-themed items, and nothing especially outstanding came up regarding Minions. :l

@Baconfry's Cyber Summoner weapon is really cool, though, and I doubt anyone could have sprited that better than you did. :)

EDIT: See I did it again. >_>
Idea: Leo Staff. Summons the constellation Leo to fight for you. Looks like the constellation connected by lines, and it is an ultra-powerful ground minion (~50 damage, if we're assuming the Lunar is the next tier for these referential numbers) that fires bursts of homing star projectiles.

This is a good suggestion, however. The Lunar Boss has like 100K health :/
And that was the day that Rexcloud got kicked from his beta testing position. :p
Idea: Leo Staff. Summons the constellation Leo to fight for you. Looks like the constellation connected by lines, and it is an ultra-powerful ground minion (~50 damage, if we're assuming the Lunar is the next tier for these referential numbers) that fires bursts of homing star projectiles.
What do you think of this idea? Just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom