Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Braquen

Dungeon Spirit
It's time for.....
MAKE!
THAT!
SPRITE!

This is a competition to see who can make the best sprite... BUT! How can you make the best sprite when YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MAKING!
Each week I'll give you the name of the sprite and what it is (Item, enemy, NPC, or boss), and you must make a sprite based on that information! Whichever sprite I feel not only looks best but suits the name will be the winner of that week!
The rules can be found below.
  • No plagiarism. It's fine to use a sprite for reference, but if you steal a sprite, I'll get a mod to have a word with you!​
  • Don't put anyone down. If you want to say something rude, feel free to shut up.​
  • Keep it relevant. If your conversation is getting off-topic, get back on track. I don't care what happened last weekend.​
  • Don't whine. If you lose, try next week.​
  • If you want to use a Sprite, ask the creator. They own it not me.​
If you want to request next week's sprite, include your suggestion in your sprite entry. DON'T DESCRIBE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!
Now then! Let's get into this week's sprite!
Name: Cannoneer
Type: enemy
Ends 10/5/16

Last edited:
Eh, thought I'd give it a go. It's a bow. Didn't come out great, but I'll post it anyways.

E5AMVmP.png

It's time for.....
MAKE!
THAT!
SPRITE!

This is a competition to see who can make the best sprite... BUT! How can you make the best sprite when YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MAKING!
Each week I'll give you the name of the sprite and what it is (Item, enemy, NPC, or boss), and you must make a sprite based on that information! Whichever sprite I feel not only looks best but suits the name will be the winner of that week!
The rules can be found below.
  • No plagiarism. It's fine to use a sprite for reference, but if you steal a sprite, I'll get a mod to have a word with you!​
  • Don't put anyone down. If you want to say something rude, feel free to shut up.​
  • Keep it relevant. If your conversation is getting off-topic, get back on track. I don't care what happened last weekend.​
  • Don't whine. If you lose, try next week.​
  • If you want to use a Sprite, ask the creator. They own it not me.​
If you want to request next week's sprite, include your suggestion in your sprite entry. DON'T DESCRIBE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!
Now then! Let's get into this week's sprite!
Name: Cannoneer
Type: enemy
Ends 10/5/16
I suggest making an announcement when the new week has started.

Edit: Well, Here's This weeks sprite.
Cannoneer Complete.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom