Secret World Seed Merman Seed

All Spears in the world are replaced with tridents, water spawns more commonly, you spawn on the beach, etc

You will also be able to breath on land with the gills potion (should be renamed here) and can we breath in lava with the magma charm

Not a bad idea, but nearly impossible to implement with the current amount of ocean content. There actually was a YouTube video where a person beat terraria without ever leaving water (except when in lava) and it was unnecessarily tedious and grindy.

I previously suggested Secret characters (similar to secret seeds), where your players would gain different abilities based on name, and a mermaid that breathes water was one of them. In my opinion, that would be the best way to implement a player like this, since as mentioned, we would need much more ocean content to make this worthy of being its own seed, which I also suggested in another post called deeper/extended oceans you may like. Still, I personally would prefer if it was an update rather than just a secret seed.

So as for the mermaid suggestion, support but a seed may not be the best way to go about it.

And what else? That's it?
It lines up with one of the oldest Terraria challenges, The Merman Challenge, so basically.

I heavily support this though, especially after the original challenge was broken after the fish bowl got changed to activate Neptune's shell

Back
Top Bottom