Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

Off topic, derailing thread.
ASADA-SAN! And I don't want to get another warning. But this might be off-topic.

Last edited:
Well, if you make another account, the mods cam see your ip, and you'll get extra points for having an alt

Pls milt, add me to the queue!!! :(
Soon
index.php

You're very lucky, it takes me forever to come up with new characters... :(
Well, not all of my characters float. And it still takes a while for me to decide upon things for characters.

The way I handle ideas is that I try to imagine their physical appearance after selecting some defining traits. Then I create them as an actual Terraria character, and use InvEdit to play dress-up until I'm happy with the design.

Well, not all of my characters float. And it still takes a while for me to decide upon things for characters.

The way I handle ideas is that I try to imagine their physical appearance after selecting some defining traits. Then I create them as an actual Terraria character, and use InvEdit to play dress-up until I'm happy with the design.
I occasionally use an item world to mix and match vanity on a template character until I find the kind of style i'm goin' for.

One of the only characters that made it so far was Ol' Malcolm.

That's what I pretty much did with one of my older stories. Pretty much, only used characters that I felt that could be easily made in Terraria.

Random things also inspire me. I had a bottle of cream soda with the slogan "So good, you'll swear it was made in heaven." And that inspired me to make Cream Soda, a holy paladin of the Hallowed Order.
Cream Soda.PNG

On that note, I may request a drawing of her when requests open again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom